Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio (49139 Views)

Shehu Sani Explains Why Senators, Including Opposition Members, Fear Suspension / Why Senators Wives Opposed Bill To Stop Underage Marriage, Rejected Gender Bill / Defections: Why Senators, Reps May Lose Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
crooks and more crooks.

Can we just agree that the country is gone for good.

I have been consistently right in my opinion about Nigeria and our politicians the pat 15years.
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by bdon123(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
EBMedia:

https://punchng.com/why-senators-didnt-grill-wike-akpabio/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 mukina2
Rubber stamp assembly again.
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Youngbabaalhaji: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
We're expecting same as Hell-Rufai
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Allisgud: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
leokid866:
Who else can see Wike as Minister of Petroleum.....🤔
minister of housing and infastructure
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Ikpunnegi01: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Zonefree:

Na pigeon that one dey grill.
You no even say make you pity for that poor v#lture griller of a boy grin
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by IzRayl: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
Which rivers residentthe moment you enemies of progress want to attack wikej the first nonsense that comes out of your mouth is am from rivers or I reside in rivers whereas u never cross ur village river
ogmask:

Tinubu won't make that mistake.
Wike is not a technocrat but rather a push and start slave driver. Tinubu knows the implication of putting someone like wike in a sensitive ministry like petroleum unless he, tinubu, will be the senior minister and wike junior.
As a rivers resident, I can tell you that will is not a good manager of men and resources. About will come to the open whenever he losses his grip on Rivers state govt house. What you see and feel as peace in rivers is a serious case of suppression and oppression thru the instrumentality of state.
This is my humble opinion about Wike's personality and his chances of becoming the petroleum minister.
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Halo22: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
This Wike doesn't have shame at all. So after all the rubbish he talked against APC, he has finally settled for a minister that he was before being a Governor...... Tueh!
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by edgecution(m): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
easyfem:
Nothing new in this nigerian ruling .... still the same set of pple keep the power and the youth are celebrating them .... we have peter obi and sowore.... but we prefer the old man ... ain't we tire of this old men ?
Why Obi or Sowore? What about you? Are you not qualified? Are you a minor? Anybody can aspire. There is no messiah for Nigeria anywhere. Do you see Biden? Do you see Mitch McConnell ? They are like 80 years old. Americans must be stupid for electing them right?
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Codes151(m): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2023
Akpabio you don’t need to explain anything to any idiot.

Why should wike be screened?
A former minister?
A former Governor

It’s a normal thing there na..

We Dey ask like we no know?
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Codes151(m): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2023
Halo22:
This Wike doesn't have shame at all. So after all the rubbish he talked against APC, he has finally settled for a minister that he was before being a Governor...... Tueh!
kudos to Bola for seeing leadership across party lines.

And for your info, dear Ipob. Wike is PDP
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2023
Wike started spoken on low key on a long run he charge and being to talk with passion
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by sweetkev(m): 1:42am On Aug 01, 2023
Anijay1212:
embarassed
I pray Nigeria works again.
Nigeria can never work.
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by effido666: 3:26am On Aug 01, 2023
The iiiiii's have it
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by luizpippo(m): 5:29am On Aug 01, 2023
helinues:
Those who used to brag to call Wike Mr Project have turned their back and saying something else.

Wike they claimed would be relegated after the election has been approved by the Senate as a minister which nothing any baga can do about it

The Wike who used to insult APC is now grovelling to them, the Wike who called them stage 4 cancer is now stewing the cancerous tumour.

Then there is you who rather than call out the supposed leader for having no principle nor standard, being an unstable fellow, it is the followers you are hitting at, people that probably saw the light, decides they no longer want to follow an unprincipled fellow around again.

You desperately want them to be like you who would rather persist in licking the ass of failed elements of the APC
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Obesity(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2023
Shebi una say wike will be relegated after the election 😂 .

He na minister now o. Abuja doings 😂

The Man might be rugged or not your type but he knows how to play politics like tinubu
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Anijay1212(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2023
sweetkev:
Nigeria can never work.
But why
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by BigRocky: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2023
Globad:

What would you have wanted them to ask him?

Why did they insist he comes for screening if there was no question to ask him?

1 Like

Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by saysoo: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2023
EBMedia:

https://punchng.com/why-senators-didnt-grill-wike-akpabio/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 mukina2
no be your Akpabio that gave him #200m?you wan probe ur self?
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by ogmask: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2023
IzRayl:
Which rivers residentthe moment you enemies of progress want to attack wikej the first nonsense that comes out of your mouth is am from rivers or I reside in rivers whereas u never cross ur village river

The problem with you lap dogs is you can't have a civil conversation. What is it you want to talk about rivers that I don't know? Abi Na you dey pay my bills for here? If you think you have a superior opinion say it and stop behaving like a political thug.
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by mywells: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2023
Traitor in disguise.
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Agugbadin: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2023
Wike has done well in Rivers state and even as a former minister. He comes with a lot of experience and I recommend him for Minister of Works and Housing
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Halo22: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Codes151:
kudos to Bola for seeing leadership across party lines.

And for your info, dear Ipob. Wike is PDP
No time for ur misconstrued comment/quote. I just typed down my mind and u can go hug transformer if it's not ok by u.
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Codes151(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Halo22:
No time for ur misconstrued comment/quote. I just typed down my mind and u can go hug transformer if it's not ok by u.
wetin concern me with ur myopic reasoning....
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by kristisking(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
SmartPolician:
You want to grill someone without knowing the ministerial position he is coming to occupy. Is it not when you know the position someone was appointed for before you assess his suitability? We are not serious in this country.
Don't mind those clueless set of people. I don't normally take them serious. When we have a working senate, Nigeria will be great. Not this bunch of thieves
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Globad(f): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
BigRocky:

Why did they insist he comes for screening if there was no question to ask him?

You didn't answer the question

Answer it first and I will answer yours
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Odunna1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
It is like Akpabio will make a lousy Senate President.
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by Gabaleve(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

No wonder you are always complaining and angry all the time. Typical of those at the low class.

No be the same low class Ur papa battle with before death save am?
Re: Why Senators Didn’t Grill Wike — Akpabio by IzRayl: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Oga shut up ,no be only bills [quote author=ogmask post=1248006
The problem with you lap dogs is you can't have a civil conversation. What is it you want to talk about rivers that I don't know? Abi Na you dey pay my bills for here? If you think you have a superior opinion say it and stop behaving like a political thug. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' / Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.