Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) (67205 Views)

The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) / Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by Xpol: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ghanians be No1 when it comes to anything funeral. I respect them for that.

95% of events there are funerals. Really good at giving last respect and say goodbye to the death. cry

I witnessed a funeral sometimes ago and discovered that a group of people crying aloud were contracted.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by sageb: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
TMSMedia:
Obituary poster of a dog, β€˜Mr. Dodoo’ that died at the age of 24 in Ghana has been shared online, IGBERETV reports.

It was captioned on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/najwahhhhh/status/1685603280208990208?t=mmEiXhn_cSN1QZswSiqJqQ&s=19

All these arrangement for a dog?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by GanagiBitrus: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Samantha124:
This is animal cruelty... shocked shocked shocked
Yes.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by drinkgarri: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Lol....let the dullard breathe
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by sageb: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ishilove:
The dog was 24 years old. Wow! This one is a celebration of life smiley

Yes
How old was your dog when he died?
The one that killed the hen
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by orikoku: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
They do obituary for anything. Even Γ  year old child.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
calabar go beat China? undecided

Haba, nor be competition nah grin
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
The dog is even older than most girls that slay, not the retired evening newspapers that occupy spaces here on nairaland
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by sageb: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
Samantha124:
It was beautiful and the owner must have been taking good care of it for it to grow this old.

May it RIP.

Yes, that's true
Do you like movies with theme of Human and Dog friendship?
I recommend that you watch the following:
1. My Dog skip
2. A Dog's way home
Watch it and thank me later
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
Sorry for the people in black colour including me but we must not remain a joke to the world
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by AfonjaPriest: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dog that will end up in somebody's pot or stomach is what they put out obituary for. They've not seen anything yet. In their next life, they should ask to come as a dog in Nigeria and see if they will not regret their decision.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
I'm more sensitive with animals than with humans, next thing I'll start crying while watching these movies.

That's why I try to avoid such movies because I might end up getting emotional.
sageb:

Yes, that's true
Do you like movies with theme of Human and Dog friendship?
I recommend that you watch the following:
1. My Dog skip
2. A Dog's way home
Watch it and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by smalldivk111: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Samantha124:
It was beautiful and the owner must have been taking good care of it for it to grow this old.

May it RIP.
I’m in love with you
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
smalldivk111:

I’m in love with you
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by smalldivk111: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Samantha124:
πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I swear with my life baby being crushing on you for ages now decided to man up and talk to you today

Please don’t say no πŸ₯΅
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by Kajaard: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

I pray they won't have to paste obituary for my music career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnKbGUIe--c

Dude, I am not trying to be a hater but truth be told your music is pure trash.

You think you can blow with this type of music?
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by kelspinall(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
1999-2023 thats 24 yrs... well the dog deserve it,a loyal friend for 24 years is no longer a friend but a family
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by DDDDDav: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
The fellow dogs that created the obituary poster seems creative
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by Preferito(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Cympathizers indeed
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by stasius: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Little wonder why the cat is among the friendds and well wishers

Plenty cats there. Lol. I can sight two.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by HOSTCOM(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Soooo painful. Mr DODOO. May HIS PERFECT SOUL REST IN MOST PERFECTED PEACE. IJN. AMEN, AMEN, AMEN
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by ibibiogrl: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... China and the whole of southeastern Asian countries eat lots of meat mainly pork... Dog , well they do, but isn't as popular as pork...
But you see Crossriver, and Akwaibom.. oh lord have mercy...
Dog meat is more valuable than any four legged animals...

Do your survey...
U're probably the one that own the dogmeat restaurant in Akwa Ibom😏 What survey❓
If you have ever step foot in those areas, especially Akwa Ibom. U will know that the few local bars that sell dog meat do so very discreetly, using code names to advertise it, e g. 404. But U are here spreading Ridiculous lies β€ΌοΈπŸ™„
Meanwhile in your S.W village, snake meat is a delicacy, that u can't afford, but settling for Rat meat that is called Okon CalabarπŸ˜•
Probably how U know so much about the type of neat consumed in Calabar, because U were there for their Okon Calabar 🀨

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
Funny.

I senior the dog with two years.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ordinary sinpatisers Ghanaians no fit spell. What is cympathisers? The word is spelt sinpatisers and not cympathisers. People should learn to spell English words correctly
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Funny.

I senior the dog with two years.
I don't think so, boat of you are age mate
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I don't think so, boat of you are age mate

Do you know me?
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do you know me?
I over know you self
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
enemyofprogress:
I over know you self

Clown.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
sageb:

Yes
How old was your dog when he died?
The one that killed the hen
He was three years old. He was poisoned. The one that died a natural death was almost 17 years

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by DOM7: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
You for use the money and floor your compound and plaster your wall.
Re: Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) by soojar(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
TMSMedia:
Obituary poster of a dog, β€˜Mr. Dodoo’ that died at the age of 24 in Ghana has been shared online, IGBERETV reports.

It was captioned on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/najwahhhhh/status/1685603280208990208?t=mmEiXhn_cSN1QZswSiqJqQ&s=19

CYMPATHIZERS are cordially invited, hmm

We learn every day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo / Look At The Chameleon I Caught On My Way To The Hostel From Ball House Today / Dog Rescued From A Python Snake In Edo State (graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.