Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Prayer. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Prayer. (528 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Prayer. by Aladeintl: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
Yesterday, I wrote the first part of this story and some people tackled me courageously for using the word banned.

Here is the link to the first part

https://www.nairaland.com/7784556/why-banned-wife-early-morning

Though I used the word banned deliberately it is not that deep.

I could remember when I told my wife about my dissatisfion about the said MoG, we were in the kitchen that morning and I don't think we discussed the issue more than 2 times.

What is my drift? A man's headship is not absoluteness. That a man is a head doesn't make him an absolute leader who dishes out commands at his whims and caprice (though in some cases, you have to stand your ground especially when it has to do with spiritual issues).

A man as a priest of the house doesn't mean he got to the one leading all the morning devotions and that he is most spiritual but despite that, even if he is not spiritual up to his wife, he should coordinate it.

My wife can pray longer hours than I do conveniently.

Three, correct headship means delegation, e.g., mummy you take prayer, Kyle-XY, you read Bible for us while Gwen sings for us, etc and rotate it among yourself like that.

Fourthly, a correct headship allows others in the family to be what God created them to be and each has a personal relationship with their God.

Your headship should not tamper with your wife's relationship with God in prayer, fellowship, and the word nor should the little kids suffer spiritually because their dad is not forthcoming.

Number five, headship is not lordship. We are not the Lord and Messiah of our house.

You didn't die for anyone.

Therefore, stop behaving like Jesus because you are not.

Lastly, a marital headship is a headship under Christ. Any head not subject to Christ will malfunction and misbehave. Therefore, submit yourself to the Lord.

Orí gbogbo wa o ni daaru oooooooo loruko Jesu.

www.joelalade.home.blog.

1 Like

Re: Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Prayer. by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Aladeintl:
■ What is my drift? A man's headship is not absoluteness. That a man is a head doesn't make him an absolute leader who dishes out commands at his whims and caprice (though in some cases, you have to stand your ground especially when it has to do with spiritual issues). A man as a priest of the house doesn't mean he got to the one leading all the morning devotions and that he is most spiritual but despite that, even if he is not spiritual up to his wife, he should coordinate it.
■ My wife can pray longer hours than I do conveniently. Three, correct headship means delegation, e.g., mummy you take prayer, Kyle-XY, you read Bible for us while Gwen sings for us, etc and rotate it among yourself like that. Fourthly, a correct headship allows others in the family to be what God created them to be and each has a personal relationship with their God.
Your headship should not tamper with your wife's relationship with God in prayer, fellowship, and the word nor should the little kids suffer spiritually because their dad is not forthcoming. Number five, headship is not lordship. We are not the Lord and Messiah of our house. You didn't die for anyone. Therefore, stop behaving like Jesus because you are not. Lastly, a marital headship is a headship under Christ. Any head not subject to Christ will malfunction and misbehave. Therefore, submit yourself to the Lord.
See wetin Religion of mens of gods don do people head abeg! lipsrsealed

Not a single thing you spilled here can be directly connected to Jesus Christ or any of that which He commands His followers to do. As a matter of fact, the bulk of it stands against that spoken of by Jesus Christ Himself yet you continue to mention His name upandan as if by doing so we will all be convinced that you know what you are saying. Oga o! undecided
Re: Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Prayer. by Aladeintl: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See wetin Religion of mens of gods don do people head abeg! lipsrsealed

Not a single thing you spilled here can be directly connected to Jesus Christ or any of that which He commands His followers to do. As a matter of fact, the bulk of it stands against that spoken of by Jesus Christ Himself yet you continue to mention His name upandan as if by doing so we will all be convinced that you know what you are saying. Oga o! undecided

Dey play, just dey play
Re: Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Prayer. by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Aladeintl:
■ Dey play, just dey play
By the way, this issue was all about you asserting your ego above the other men in your wife's life. You are just as religiously entangled as your wife is so all you want of it all is that she worships you first before all the other men she also has as gods above her too. Leave God and His mention out of it all abeg! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Prayer. by austine4real(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
grin cheesy

Re: Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Prayer. by Foodqueen(f): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
grin grin grin

Your wife has seen your previous post.

1 Like

Re: Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Prayer. by Aladeintl: 5:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Foodqueen:
grin grin grin

Yes. Wait for part 3 of the post.

You can also visit www.joelalade.home.blog for more
Re: Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Prayer. by bukatyne(f): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2023
Foodqueen:
grin grin grin

As baba don cast, he has changed the tone of his post cheesy

I hope the other 'alpha' males willing to send their wives parking or about to follow the OP's banning footsteps would see this update. grin
Re: Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Prayer. by Foodqueen(f): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2023
bukatyne:

As baba don cast, he has changed the tone of his post cheesy

I hope the other 'alpha' males willing to send their wives parking or about to follow the OP's banning footsteps would see this update. grin

Don't mind them. They will come online and be forming macho. Whereas real life na woman de the steering.
Re: Re: Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Prayer. by bukatyne(f): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Foodqueen:

Don't mind them. They will come online and be forming macho. Whereas real life na woman de the steering.

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Love Seeing Women On Waist Beads Its Romantic! / What If Her Father Is Responsible For Her Death / Where Are You Going This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.