Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD (545 Views)

SOLD!!! Neat Registered 2014 Honda Crosstour @4.850m In Lagos / SOLD!!! Neat Tokunbo 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour @4.9m In Lagos / 2013 Honda Crosstour 4.7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Adedaniel123(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Neatly used
Few days
Still like toks
First body
Nothing to fix
Papers complete
Buy and travel

Good deal - 4.7m last
Ibadan Oyo State.

Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Adedaniel123(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hebzh@937_+

Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Adedaniel123(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Y @83+";

Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Adedaniel123(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hvfez(86_$

Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by deavicky(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Less than a week registered yet the plate number is rusty and fade. Give real information and u will still sell the car.

1 Like

Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Oracabessa: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
No mind the ops!
Take a look at scratches on the bumper,I wonder how some of you behave sincerely speaking. Do you think 🤔 we are toddlers?
deavicky:
Less than a week registered yet the plate number is rusty and fade. Give real information and u will still sell the car.
Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Adedaniel123(m): 1:46am On Aug 01, 2023
Stop commenting dumbass opinions on my cars. If you think it's a lie, rather than say stupid debasing remarks, inspect and see for yourself ok? Ko gtfo
deavicky:

2 Likes

Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by deavicky(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2023
Adedaniel123:
Stop commenting dumbass opinions on my cars. If you think it's a lie, rather than say stupid debasing remarks, inspect and see for yourself ok? Ko gtfo
I'm only saying u should learn to be truthful in your dealings. Giving real information about ur products is very important, it will not kill you.
Assuming the car is even truly a week registered any normal buyer would not want to buy such car, because one week is too short for anyone to lose interest in a car he he just registered except he discovered a problem in the car he can not manage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Oracabessa: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Truth is bitter.
Adedaniel123:
Mtcheeww radarada
Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Oracabessa: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
God bless you.
deavicky:
I'm only saying u should learn to be truthful in your dealings. Giving real information about ur products is very important, it will not kill you.
Assuming the car is even truly a week registered any normal buyer would not want to buy such car, because one week is too short for anyone to lose interest in a car he he just registered except he discovered a problem in the car he can not manage.
Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Oracabessa: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Adedaniel123:
Mtcheeww radarada
Illiterate that didn't go to school wants to come here to fool literate,well learned and experienced folks.Come let me lecture you about cars!
Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by arleck(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Adedaniel123:
Neatly used
Few days
Still like toks
First body
Nothing to fix
Papers complete
Buy and travel

Good deal - 4.7m last
Ibadan Oyo State.

Neatly used, una blind?
Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Adedaniel123(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mtcheeww agbaka! 😂
Oracabessa:
Illiterate that didn't go to school wants to come here to fool literate,well learned and experienced folks.Come let me lecture you about cars!
Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Adedaniel123(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mtcheeww. If you feel I'm telling lies for whatever reason you perceive it to be, why can't you come and see the car for yourself at least rather than cast debasing criticism on my car? Is it for the praise of the public or you feel you're right? Car wey no be your father drive am, you say I'm telling a lie because of the pictures being displayed here doesn't look like what it's said to be? Seriously, I find your criticism acrid and distasteful rather than for whatever good you think you're doing yourself! You won't die if you don't drive clients away, exert the energy elsewhere.
deavicky:
Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Adedaniel123(m): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
No na, na your papa blind. Agbaka!
arleck:

Neatly used, una blind?
Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by deavicky(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
Adedaniel123:
Mtcheeww. If you feel I'm telling lies for whatever reason you perceive it to be, why can't you come and see the car for yourself at least rather than cast debasing criticism on my car? Is it for the praise of the public or you feel you're right? Car wey no be your father drive am, you say I'm telling a lie because of the pictures being displayed here doesn't look like what it's said to be? Seriously, I find your criticism acrid and distasteful rather than for whatever good you think you're doing yourself! You won't die if you don't drive clients away, exert the energy elsewhere.
I'm not here to exchange words with u but I can categorically tell that car u said is less than a week registered had been driven not less than 3 years in Nigeria. I can educate you on how to identify tokunbo car just by looking at the pictures.
Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Oracabessa: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Adedaniel123:
Mtcheeww agbaka! 😂
Mtcheeww agbaka! 😂
Re: Less Than A Week Registered 2011 Honda Crosstour - 4.8m SOLD by Adedaniel123(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lol Mr know-all, I've heard you and i can categorically pinpoint the things that made you say what you said but I don't have that energy. Goodluck with your opinion nonetheless!
deavicky:
I'm not here to exchange words with u but I can categorically tell that car u said is less than a week registered had been driven not less than 3 years in Nigeria. I can educate you on how to identify tokunbo car just by looking at the pictures.

(1) (Reply)

Reg O8 Toyota RAV4 For Sale In Abuja / Well Maintained 2004 Toyota Camry V4 For Just 1.7m At Ikeja Lagos / Honda Eod First Body Uber Bold Standard 08068094003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.