Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity (24338 Views)

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by JuanDeDios: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2023
kokoA:
This guy must have some strong backings.
Not necessarily. He's just a good spin doctor. Lies with so much panache that he can convince you that anything is true.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
I like this dude.

I dedicate β€œChurchill Downs” by Jack Harlow feat. Drake to Ajuri. Great jam!
Lols how come u always have a relatable song to every situation??

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by membranus: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2023
Shattuck:
Which southern Nigeria? this is agbado govt, southern Nigeria never voted for him.

Then where did he got the 5% votes he got in your Igbo community?

Abi na ghosts vote him there?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by maticar: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2023
garfield1:
Nice appointment.i knew onanuga and ffk are too crude and uncivilized to act as sa media.it needs someone with the mien and calmness of alake
And the lying spirit that possessed lai mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by spadar4u(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
if hate for tinubu n Yoruba no kill u nothing fit kill u again
but u said nothing when ipob was mentioned
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by Dittodat: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Okay, good pick. I know this guy from when he dealt with the bigot masquerading as CNN journalist on the issue of election violence. Hahah
He finished that IPOB cannibal on CNN. I really enjoyed that interview. She was trying to act as if she's objective while all along she's just another tribal bigot. He exposed her to the world.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by WHITELIGHTER: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Not necessarily. He's just good spin doctor. Lies with so much panache that he can convince you that anything is true.

At last someone sees the guy for who he truly is. Anyone who don't know this for a fact is in self deceit. If not why will PBAT give him this role. He's a very good propagandist

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by mosaicafrique: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2023
Dele A lake, need to be relieved, As a minister for information he will have so much on his desk. Ajuri, you are welcome

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by HRMK: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2023
ALWAYS FULL OF MISCHIEF!YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID......WHAT ALL YOU WAILING WAILERS KNOW!ALL THE RECENT TOURS AND PUBLIC ADDRESSES WERE PRE RECORDED?YEYE!IN ANY CASE TINUBU EVEN HAS NO TIME FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by pocom35: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2023
tishbite42:
Lebanese man running we country
A Kenyan is America's best president

a Nigerian was elected mayor in the US.

many Nigerians hold key positions in global politics

An Indian is British prime minister..

Stop displaying stupidity online

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by garfield1: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

What the difference between his job specification and Dele Alake's own pls?

Same thing except for strategy
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by enemyofprogress: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2023
Femi Adenuga the 2nd
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by Myer(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2023
kokoA:
This guy must have some strong backings.
He is also very good and excellent at what he does.
He has a good pedigree and track record. A rarity.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by pinkcottoncandy: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2023
Morayo Afolabi Brown will not like this news.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by AdesegunSanni89: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Obidunce Dele Alake is going to be a minister. Get that into your blocked head.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2023
priceactionx:

His experiences and charisma in channels TV brought him closer to the politicians.

Channels or AIT?

I knew him when he was at AIT.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by blackgold2018(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2023
Okealaaye:

They're Contrarians. They hate Nigeria with passion, pretending that they love our country just because they wanted one of their own to be president. Now, they've gone back to calling our Fatherland the Zoo and Shithole. We truly dodged an InterContinental Ballistic Missile. Who says Nigeria isn't beloved of the Lord!
must you poor things be tribalistic
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2023
Nyanabo:
I like the dude back then was it at Silver bird or AIT? I can't really recall. But the best journalist don't often make the best spoke person. We've seen it played out before.

AIT.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Channels or AIT?

I knew him when he was at AIT.
Yes, AIT sacked or relieved him of his appointment. He went there as a youth corper and they retained him, then channels TV took over. He mingled well with politicians, then .. you know naija na... He was part of bubu media team, then tinubu/shetimma media team and now this...
That's what I read about his profile sometimes ago. 😊
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by Skyehigher1: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2023
Congratulations ajuri me as a person know that you are a brilliant person so your new appointment is a well deserved and that position is befitting you guys congratulations once again

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by kokoA(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2023
ppogba:

Most certainly.

But no reasonable person should deny the fact that the guy is brilliant and well grounded.
Very humble to. I met him a couple of times in public here in Abj, you won't know he is a public figure, he greets you first, smile and just mind his business.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

I think Mr Dele Alake will be promoted to Ministerial level and Mr Ajuri will take over.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by Larryndelaw: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2023
successmatters:
That's good, someone to pre record his speeches and edit it for 48 hours because of what we all know.
It these the way you will continue to run your life. Complaining till eternity. Just go and look for something better to do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by Salowise: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2023
tishbite42:

We from the same community for Rivers State

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by Proudpolygamist: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Obidunce Dele Alake is going to be a minister. Get that into your blocked head.

Who's this Mumu again on Nairaland?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by ruggedtimi(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2023
Eleme go happy for this one

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by Trustmea: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2023
gassbee:
Ajuri is too much, g guy is smart, sharp, intelligent and very eloquent when it comes to journalism. Dis guy can defend his principal reach anywhere, he get sweet mouth and can whine you to see the good sides of d government

Hmmm this guy that you all are praising let me Google about him
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by eteba(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2023
datola:
Is he a Nigerian? I learnt he's good at what he does.

Congratulations!
Yes he's a Nigerian, from Ogale in Eleme LGA in Rivers state.
His father Precious Ngelale was the minister of water resources under then President Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by tvcblogspot: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2023
tishbite42:

He is a Nigerian; Dad is from Eleme in Rivers State, Mum is Germany, He was born and raised in the US.

The young man is very good at hks work and has carved a niche for himself. The country need more of his type.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by Proudpolygamist: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2023
Dittodat:

He finished that IPOB cannibal on CNN. I really enjoyed that interview. She was trying to act as if she's objective while all along she's just another tribal bigot. He exposed her to the world.

do u have Link to the said interview pls?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by eteba(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2023
priceactionx:

Yes, AIT sacked or relieved him of his appointment. He went there as a youth corper and they retained him, then channels TV took over. He mingled well with politicians, then .. you know naija na... He was part of bubu media team, then tinubu/shetimma media team and now this...
That's what I read about his profile sometimes ago. 😊
His father Precious Ngelale was a water resources minister under President Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Ajuri Ngelale As SA On Media And Publicity by adabaraabdul: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
I like this dude.

I dedicate β€œChurchill Downs” by Jack Harlow feat. Drake to Ajuri. Great jam!
Great song

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Bullion Van Robbers / Kachikwu: Ours Will Become β€˜scraps’ When Dangote Refinery Kicks Off / Bwala: El-Rufai Will Join PDP Before 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.