Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,011 members, 7,841,863 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Are Such Warehouse Services Available In Nigeria? Please Help. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are Such Warehouse Services Available In Nigeria? Please Help. (195 Views)

Warehouse Services – Logisticsbazaar / Okrika Warehouse in Lagos - How Many Pieces Of Clothes Are In A Bale / Fiverr Withdrawal Services Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Such Warehouse Services Available In Nigeria? Please Help. by Empressgifted(f): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
I'll try my best to explain this as best as I can.

I'm in the Eastern part of Nigeria, I want to buy things from different vendors in Lagos but I don't want to pay for transportation for each of the items I'm buying separately.

Is there a sort of warehouse/logistics company where the different vendors can drop my stuff that'll then pack everything together and send down to east at once and I'll pay for their service?

I hope I'm making sense

The things I'm buying are in small quantities from different vendors and I'm trying to bypass the exhorbitant delivery fee (especially with this hike in fuel price) that I'll have to pay if they're delivered separately.
Re: Are Such Warehouse Services Available In Nigeria? Please Help. by Empressgifted(f): 4:30am On Aug 01, 2023
Anyone?
Re: Are Such Warehouse Services Available In Nigeria? Please Help. by carl90(m): 4:44am On Aug 01, 2023
Contact a transportation and logistics company close to you to make such an enquiry.Companies like God Is Good , Konga logistics,etc
Re: Are Such Warehouse Services Available In Nigeria? Please Help. by Empressgifted(f): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2023
carl90:
Contact a transportation and logistics company close to you to make such an enquiry.Companies like Good Is Good , Konga logistics,etc

Okay, thanks. I'll try that
Re: Are Such Warehouse Services Available In Nigeria? Please Help. by Empressgifted(f): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
More suggestions would be appreciated
Re: Are Such Warehouse Services Available In Nigeria? Please Help. by rehousingpacker(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2023
The transportation area assumes an imperative part in significantly shaping social orders, economies, and the climate. Truck Transport Services Charges from Chennai to Bangalore like passages, costs, and duties, significantly affect different parts of life. This essay looks at how transportation service fees affect people, businesses, and the environment. It also looks at how they affect accessibility, economic growth, environmental sustainability, and equity. Moreover, we examine the potential approach intercessions that can expand the advantages of transport administration charges while relieving their negative repercussions.

Re: Are Such Warehouse Services Available In Nigeria? Please Help. by sslcrypt: 9:55am On Aug 02, 2023
We can conduct such business operations for your company.
Re: Are Such Warehouse Services Available In Nigeria? Please Help. by Empressgifted(f): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
rehousingpacker:
The transportation area assumes an imperative part in significantly shaping social orders, economies, and the climate. Truck Transport Services Charges from Chennai to Bangalore like passages, costs, and duties, significantly affect different parts of life. This essay looks at how transportation service fees affect people, businesses, and the environment. It also looks at how they affect accessibility, economic growth, environmental sustainability, and equity. Moreover, we examine the potential approach intercessions that can expand the advantages of transport administration charges while relieving their negative repercussions.

I honestly got lost in the grammar.
Re: Are Such Warehouse Services Available In Nigeria? Please Help. by Empressgifted(f): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
sslcrypt:
We can conduct such business operations for your company.

It's not a company. It's for my personal items. Nothing serious.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Best Bank For Business Account / The Operations Feed The Nation (oftn) Whatsapp Group Is Boiling Hotter Than Ever / Household Items Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.