Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu (328 Views)

APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) / PDP Presidential Primaries: With 430 Delegates To South’s 360, North’s Favoured / Several ‘flaws’ Identified In Atiku’s Presidential Election ‘server Result’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by Titusjoe1: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
According to President Bola Tinubu, the economic flaws he is working to rectify primarily favour the wealthy, which is why fuel subsidies had to be eliminated and other fiscal measures were put into place.
On Monday, he clarified during his speech to the country. Those who benefited from the old order, he claims, will fight back.

However, the President committed to:
<http:///s3314f1c2230731en_ng?link=1&client=news>
Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by Bankowner: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Economic flaws that favored the wealthy, Nigerians suffered.

Combating economic flaws that favored the wealthy, Nigerians still suffer.

Must Nigerians always be at the receiving end of anything and everything that concerns the wealthy?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by 001Lagos: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
Be fooling yourself

You're still collecting 10% of Lagos revenue generated till date through your company Alpha Beta. You're one of the biggest problem of Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by godofuck231: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Stupid economist, open the borders for food and trade and repair/ build new massive Refineries and then subsidy will die a natural death

3 Likes

Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by ivolt: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Elites aren't the ones crying.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by wittywriter: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
The new Sherrif in town.
Lolz

Wittyness
Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by Newton2024: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
By giving #70B and #35B to the national assembly and judiciary respectfully. By increasing your salary by 114%. By increasing guel price and dollar rate. Tinubu, I'm tempted to say that you are stupid!d.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
001Lagos:
Be fooling yourself

You're still collecting 10% of Lagos revenue generated till date through your company Alpha Beta. You're one of the biggest problem of Nigeria .
. Then send your petition to ICPC/ EFCC now or keep quiet forever.# Pained obidient

2 Likes

Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by Ibiyinka90(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Titusjoe1:
According to President Bola Tinubu, the economic flaws he is working to rectify primarily favour the wealthy, which is why fuel subsidies had to be eliminated and other fiscal measures were put into place.
On Monday, he clarified during his speech to the country. Those who benefited from the old order, he claims, will fight back.

http:///s3314f1c2230731en_ng?link=1&client=news
A drug dealer has suddenly become a combatant and an economist. Wetin we no go see for this country

3 Likes

Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Titusjoe1:

Tinubu is unprepared for effective governance.
We r not interested in ur "tales by moonlight".

I taught u were joking when u said u will hit ground running & continue from where Buhari stopped.
Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 3:39am On Aug 01, 2023
Yet not 1000 or even 1 arrest has been made when we all thought the subsidy scheme was fraudulent as claimed. Instead the leaders want salary increase and more furniture allowances from what's not enough to effect positives changes we so desire.
This old man is just being political and raising false hope to buy time. Like the disaster before him, he will keep this up and gladly watch things go bad with a view to doing his own eight years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 3:42am On Aug 01, 2023
toneroforever:

Tinubu is unprepared for effective governance.
We r not interested in ur "tales by moonlight".

I taught u were joking when u said u will hit ground running & continue from where Buhari stopped.
he never hit the ground running o, he ran the system aground and like Buhari will keep churning out stupid political maneuvers.
Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 3:47am On Aug 01, 2023
Newton2024:
By giving #70B and #35B to the national assembly and judiciary respectfully. By increasing your salary by 114%. By increasing guel price and dollar rate. Tinubu, I'm tempted to say that you are stupid!d.
as fraudulent as the subsidy of petrol was on paper, no arrests made so far. He is only granting IMF and World Bank their wishes upon the common man while having funds to buy the corrupt elites with. This man is bigger than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by Winneepye: 4:00am On Aug 01, 2023
Ipob lamentations, real Nigerians understand the message of the president and pray for his success.
Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by BOYS2MEN: 5:42am On Aug 01, 2023
When u hear him say political elites ..then u would begin to wonder if this devilish of an old man not among the elites
Titusjoe1:

Re: I'm Combating Economic Flaws That Favoured Elites – Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2023
Combating economic flaws that favoured your likes by impoverishing the poor

(1) (Reply)

Expeditiously: Nigerièn Government To Shun Abdulsalam, Sultan / Breaking News: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty As Ministerial Nominee, Submits Ke / What Makes Twitter Threat Guy Obi's Supporter, And Not Tinubu, Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.