Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam (663 Views)

Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps / Diezani, Falana’s Petitions Exposed N765.6 Million Subsidy Scam – Bawa / NNPC: No More Payment Of Oil Subsidy Going Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 3:40am On Aug 01, 2023
The World Biggest Corruption Case: Nigeria's oil subsidy scam that had oil marketers, politicians, civil servants, NNPC, banks, DPR, so called oligarchs/state sponsored fronts of military generals/politicians actively connive to scam the nation of billions of dollars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

1 Share

Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 3:47am On Aug 01, 2023
Only God can save this fantastically corrupt failed state.

Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 4:11am On Aug 01, 2023
CC
RenaissanceGuy
helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
NgeneUkwenu
tmksouth
irongalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
moh247
princeoflagos
CodeTemplar
iammo
WannaHowzit
Slawormir
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by BOYS2MEN: 5:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Beauty of demoCRAZY....idiots that can't stand up for once against bad government but na niger wey decide say dem wan see the light b una problem....Nigeria too mumu as in even na jazz diz politicians jazz una....e no affect me...more shege loading for the lovers of demoCRAZY
swaggerjack:
The World Biggest Corruption Case: Nigeria's oil subsidy scam that had politicians, civil servants, NNPC, banks, DPR, oligarchs actively connive to scam the nation of billions of dollars.

Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Beauty of demoCRAZY....idiots that can't stand up for once against bad government but na niger wey decide say dem wan see the light b una problem....Nigeria too mumu as in even na jazz diz politicians jazz una....e no affect me...more shege loading for the lovers of demoCRAZY

Nigerians engage in biggest self sabotage in the world against their homeland. No one hates Nigeria more than Nigerians.

Since 1960 they have done everything within their power to make sure their country never progresses due to their unbridled and primitive greed and appetite for material possesions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by ogmask: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2023
Which way like this.
Removing the subsidy which we do not even know the real cost, is like buying a Jeep to ply a bad road instead of addressing the bad portion of the road.
Our problem is corruption and zero regard for decency and not subsidy.
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by lexylaw40: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2023
Thank God that era is over
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2023
CC

Seun
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2023
lexylaw40:
Thank God that era is over
What happens to the money saved from subsidy will be the worlds next biggest corruption case.

Nigeria has never held accountable in its entire history since 1960 those who have looted billions of dollars.

Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2023
ogmask:
Which way like this.
Removing the subsidy which we do not even know the real cost, is like buying a Jeep to ply a bad road instead of addressing the bad portion of the road.
Our problem is corruption and zero regard for decency and not subsidy.

Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by Godwin4444: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2023
swaggerjack:
The World Biggest Corruption Case: Nigeria's oil subsidy scam that had politicians, civil servants, NNPC, banks, DPR, so called oligarchs/state sponsored fronts of military generals/politicians actively connive to scam the nation of billions of dollars.

another Igbo wailer

Abi u too wan deny say u no b Igbo?
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
another Igbo wailer

Abi u too wan deny say u no b Igbo?

I am Yoruba from Osun state.
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by lexylaw40: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2023
swaggerjack:

What happens to the money saved from subsidy will be the worlds next biggest corruption case.

Nigeria has never held accountable in its entire history since 1960 those who have looted billions of dollars.
alright, I hope this administration will make a difference
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by BOYS2MEN: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2023
And that has been the tool of there western godfathers against them .. sometimes I can't help it but hate why I am being called a Nigerian...some citizens of other countries can never,I repeat can never take lots sufferings Nigerians go through...I mean 20% of the suffering oo ...it is only in a Nigerian life ,that one would thank God for seeing another day, only for the day to be another shege DAY..... cry
swaggerjack:

Nigerians engage in biggest self sabotage in the world against their homeland. No one hates Nigeria more than Nigerians.

Since 1960 they have done everything within their power to make sure their country never progresses due to their unbridled and primitive greed and appetite for material possesions.
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
And that has been the tool of there western godfathers against them .. sometimes I can't help it but hate why I am being called a Nigerian...some citizens of other countries can never,I repeat can never take lots sufferings Nigerians go through...I mean 20% of the suffering oo ...it is only in a Nigerian life ,that one would thank God for seeing another day, only for the day to be another shege DAY..... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by BOYS2MEN: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2023
Wallahi guy e weak me grin[quote author=swaggerjack post=124802802][/quote]
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2023
I'm beginning to think things are really hard for an average igbo person cause i cant even count the number of wailing thread I've seen this morning

Keep pushing bro, You're almost there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Wallahi guy e weak me grin
E choke
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
I'm beginning to think things are really hard for an average igbo person cause i cant even count the number of wailing thread I've seen this morning

Keep pushing bro, You're almost there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Keep defending your oppressors and slavemasters. You will never be invited to the table to come and chop.

Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by BOYS2MEN: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2023
Fasten your life seatbelt...why?? Tinubu has hit the ground running to nowhere" grin
swaggerjack:

E choke
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2023
swaggerjack:

Keep defending your oppressors and slavemasters. You will never be invited to the table to come and chop.

Ok saint

A man with no blemish
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Fasten your life seatbelt...why?? Tinubu has hit the ground running to nowhere" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by BOYS2MEN: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2023
The young man has hit the ground running with high voltage speed.....2months in office,the young man has hit the ground to NIGER... lipsrsealed[quote author=swaggerjack post=124803258][/quote]
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by marlow1962(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
I get pissed when I see people defend this subsidy must go shit. What has the returns been put into? You're suffering and justifying subsidy removal at same time, are you that dumb?

I laugh anytime I see these pathetic government gives random profit figures to the public and the public jubilates.

These government is busy squeezing the masses and yet the masses see nothing wrong, no wonder they love adjusting.
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
marlow1962:
I get pissed when I see people defend this subsidy must go shit. What has the returns been put into? You're suffering and justifying subsidy removal at same time, are you that dumb?

I laugh anytime I see these pathetic government gives random profit figures to the public and the public jubilates.

These government is busy squeezing the masses and yet the masses see nothing wrong, no wonder they love adjusting.
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 5:08am On Aug 03, 2023
CC

helinues
Re: Worlds Biggest Corruption And Conspiracy Case: Oil Subsidy Scam by swaggerjack: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
CC

Righteousness2

(1) (Reply)

President Tinubu Economic Policies Have Shortchanged The Muslim Ummah In Nigeria / Who Are The Yoruba OBEDIENTS? / I Hereby Exempt Health Workers And Hospitals From Sit At Home From Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.