Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nairaland Detectives Help Me Solve This. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Detectives Help Me Solve This. (151 Views)

Professional Private Detectives In Lahore For Secure Info Of Lawsuit / Please Help Me Solve This Problem / Solve This Riddle. Only For Geniuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Detectives Help Me Solve This. by lifenajeje(m): 5:29am On Aug 01, 2023
My cousin told me her phone got stolen over the weekend and her account got cleared out. to make matter worse the thief took loan worth 330k after emptying her funds . she was not aware she could call MTN customer service with another line to block her sim.

getting to the bank she discovered from her statement of account the thief transferred the money to an opay account.

my questions are.

Can the thief be caught?

Can the phone be tracked ? its one of these big oppo phones i dont know the model.....

Thanks.

call or whatsapp 07038149253 for ur PEP & PREP needs.
Re: Nairaland Detectives Help Me Solve This. by livebyday(m): 5:34am On Aug 01, 2023
The opay account can be traced very easily . Go to the police station, mobilize them,their Crack detectives will do the rest.

Stop typing your reports here. 99% ofthe thieves and fraudsters are here . When you type it here theu readit and know your plans or how to hurt you or frustrate you.

I have said this about you people.this website don't help tour situations at all. The thieves are hee. Here is their home

Trust me

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detectives Help Me Solve This. by yrhuhfy113: 5:37am On Aug 01, 2023
For 30k, police can track the phone even if it has been sold or resold.

The thief will be caught through the buyer(s) and EVERY PENNY SPENT will be refunded and they all will be arrested.

If the thief's name is known, he can be FOUND through many means. grin

EDUCATION ON THESE SECURITY MEASURES IS VERY IMPORANT FOR EVERYONE.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detectives Help Me Solve This. by lifenajeje(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2023
Thank u so much for ur contributions

(1) (Reply)

⭐� Taskmagic Review - Ai-powered Auto Tasks, The Automation Tool�� / Top 10 Nigerians Who Shattered Guinness World Records / Ancient Places And Structures In Nigeria That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.