Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) (31401 Views)

APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin / Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council / Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by wittywriter: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nice backup

Wittyness
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by madridguy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Atleast both Ogbomoso and Lokoja are enjoying peace. No one is forcing them to sit at home.

Ozommadu:
Yeye bello the criminal and Apc have really destroyed kogi state, no single development.

Imagine lokoja capital city looking like ogbomoso...God forbid Apc in kogi again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Acidosis(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
I want this man to win for some uncomfortable reasons. Yahaya Bello is a complete disaster. No good can come forth from his puppet. Although Dino and Bello have shown corrupt tendencies but none can match Bello's arrogance and lack of empathy. The second reason is that the Okun people of Kogi deserves a chance for the first time in 32 years.

Bello's effort to hand over to his tribal man from the same senatorial District in Nigeria's most diverse state is the height of arrogance and political stupidity. May heavens and hell work against him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by arcis: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ozommadu:
Yeye bello the criminal and Apc have really destroyed kogi state, no single development.

Imagine lokoja capital city looking like ogbomoso...God forbid Apc in kogi again.

your type will start shouting rigging when results start coming in against ur party..instead of you start campaigning, doing house to house campaign..you stay on sm saying rubbish..Your Dino know he's just joking..he can't win but let him try his luck..I lov seeing him crying like a baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Codes151(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
kogi state suppose dey BBN or TV Series
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Acidosis(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ozommadu:

Ogbomosho is better than Lokoja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Codes151(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
i love ur innovation,, stay blessed
eharwoody:
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Newton1045: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dino cant win .

They shud ve brought out igala candidate first

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Opanka44(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Quueenn1:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct numb.
8 0 7 3 5 3 9 2 6 8 , Opay
.Z Nana

What can 5k do?
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Chucks13: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
TotoGame:
All the best Dino, but it won't be easy sha, the aso rock bonga fish and her mandate thief of a husband will fight you dirty....plus yahaya bello too oooomo!!!

We have told you obi slave to stop meddling in our party(pdp) affairs, we didn't asked you to insult anybody for us or be our advocate keep off anything pdp or is there no LP candidate in Kogi for go governorshi? Pls we pdp family don't want any of you to dive nose into our matter face your online president called obi, biko.

Pls keep off we don't need you all.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Capernum: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Heroicvic:
FYI adeleke has stopped working in osun state coz he has been affirmed as the gov by the supreme Court

I don tire for nigerian politicians

Says who? Your source is not correct.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by benjaminlawson(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
TotoGame:
All the best Dino, but it won't be easy sha, the aso rock bonga fish and her mandate thief of a husband will fight you dirty....plus yahaya bello too oooomo!!!

I disagree with you on this, our president has categorically stated that there is no more coups in West Africa as chairman of ECOWAS, being it military coup or civilian coup through rigging. So we believe him on this.
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Hananfine: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=Acidosis post=124805528]I want this man to win for some uncomfortable reasons. Yahaya Bello is a complete disaster. No good can come forth from his puppet. Although Dino and Bello have shown corrupt tendencies but none can match Bello's arrogance and lack of empathy. The second reason is that the Okun people of Kogi deserves a chance for the first time in 32 years.

Bello's effort to hand over to his tribal man from the same senatorial District in Nigeria's most diverse state is the height of arrogance and political stupidity. May heavens and hell work against him.

So IGALA that has been ruling Kogi state from AUDU TO IBRO TO WADA are from Kogi central abi.

You talk about development which governor past and present did better than BELLO?

The first flyover in Kogi state was built by BELLO.

MANY HOSPITALS were upgraded to standard while new one was also build.

University was build to central while the kabba people is having their own under construction.

Many road constructed in many part of Kogi state.

Yes BELLO Failed in payment of workers salary but he perform better than anyone other governor in Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by TotoGame(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
benjaminlawson:

I disagree with you on this, our president has categorically stated that there is no more coups in West Africa as chairman of ECOWAS, being it military coup or civilian coup through rigging. So we believe him on this.

You believed a mandate thief
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Cromagnon: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kingosytex:
If Dino wins, he will use the state's allocation to fund his luxurious lifestyle and buy more exotic cars. On the other hand, Bello might succeed in installing his puppet who will plunge the state into a deeper abyss of poverty. Who do Kogi this thing? grin
Kogi ppl
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by ipobarecriminals: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin God go help Dino if WIKE hrab Ministerof Defence grin cheesy portfolio. Make we dey wait sha
Safyqueen:
Wahala dey, the opposition are not United. Yahaya Bello is not smiling. Many are decamping to APC already because of Abuja factor, hence one of the reasons the state ministerial post is halted.

PDP is also divided, Dino's mouth towards Wike and his men in PDP is not helping matters.

All in all, power belongs to GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Cromagnon: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Streetdoctor:
Naija political scene dun scatter and all thanks to d useless APC, imagine Dino Melaye contesting an executive election? Well since somebody like buhari could contest and win for d second time, then drug lord contested and won and his useless supporters are chairing him, that means cow would contest an election one day in Nigeria.
All d best
how did it scatter?
Does he not have a right to run?
Why are you not contesting if it's so easy?
It's not their fault that you are lazy o

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Oxfordgrade: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=press9jatv post=124801614]Olamaboro LG no shaking. One Kogi...One Destiny

DINO/HABIBAH is a Kogi Agenda ticket not Just for the Igalas and other tribes In Kogi State - Senator Dino speaks...! One DESTINY

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Afamed: 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
List of comedians to grace the PDP campaign in Kogi state
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Successlane: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
It's easier for Kwakwaso to win Nigeria presidency with his NNPP party than Dino to win Kogi governorship with PDP.

Yahaya Bello is the Pro-max version of Nyesom Wike .

Ask Rivers resident for the interpretation.

I rest my case.
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Heroicvic(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Capernum:

Says who? Your source is not correct.

Where do you live?
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by ohiku4every1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Governor Yahaya Bello is patiently waiting for them in Kogi state (Lion's Den)
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by rolams(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Heroicvic:
FYI adeleke has stopped working in osun state coz he has been affirmed as the gov by the supreme Court

Haaaa! Where do you see this? Stopped working ke?
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by rolams(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Successlane:
It's easier for Kwakwaso to win Nigeria presidency with his NNPP party than Dino to win Kogi governorship with PDP.

I rest my case.

Hmmm! Yahaya Bello is very rough ooo! If a local government chairman can walk majestically to polling units and start tearing casted ballots in the presence of police officers. What do you expect from the result?
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Heroicvic(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
rolams:

Haaaa! Where do you see this? Stopped working ke?

Yes he has stopped working
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by OZIOGU1: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
APC will win without stress
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by Goldenchyke(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
With 120 campaign team, he has won the election.

Nigerian political class and their madness!
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by OZIOGU1: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Successlane:

I rest my case.

You have said it all, that yahay guy na demon, He is out for war nothing
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by merits(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Heroicvic:

Na now your eyes cleared dancing senator himself. grin grin grin una never see anything.
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by merits(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
press9jatv:
Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye

https://www.facebook.com/100006354310237/posts/3472619236293186/?mibextid=NEfrCqdcncT1EUS5

Their money 🤑💰 will go for Ros Royce cars and expensive watches.Fashion parade governor.
Re: Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) by NAC1666: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
press9jatv:
Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye

https://www.facebook.com/100006354310237/posts/3472619236293186/?mibextid=NEfrCqdcncT1EUS5
Dino melaye is coming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nela Duke & Asuquo Ekpeyong's Traditional Wedding: Dangote, Akpabio Spotted / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg / Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.