Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Lore With Yomi Edward - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lore With Yomi Edward (613 Views)

At The Earth's Center, By Edward Burrow Rice / The Treasure In You -A Book By Emmanuel Edward Isang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lore With Yomi Edward by Feanad: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2011
Hi,

How is life treating you over there?

I got this tale for you; let's share,

Aaalooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

The story is told of an old man who was being chased around the village by little children for allegedly stealing a chicken and hiding it inside his goat-skin bag.

Fortunately, for the old man, another old man appeared on the scene to enquire why his friend was being harassed. The suspect narrated his ordeal and pleaded with his friend to take "an old man's eyes" and look into his bag to see if there was any chicken hidden inside the bag. His friend looked into the bag, saw the live chicken, but declared to the angry kids that there was no chicken in the bag,

That was comradeship of the old men,

Though, this story belong to the folklore, I just cannot separate it from Nigerian politics,

or what do you think?

log on to http://nantygreens.blospot.com for more

(1) (Reply)

Get Ebook On Any Topic / POETRY HOUR. I Have A Dream When Frogs Will Be Riding Bicycles. / 24 Things To Always Remember In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.