Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work (334 Views)

Five Ways To Make Your Website Work For You / #need Pro Web Programmer For A Dynamic Website Built From Scratch? Call Us Now! / #need Pro Web Programmer For A Dynamic Website Built From Scratch? Call Us Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by Jahmin: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2023
Please am in need of a Good programmer for a very cool work

I need a site like fixlancer.com

Please if you know d site and can do something like dat

Drop your WhatsApp contact below and I will contact you and explain d features I will love to add

Thanks

Pls my budget is 150k for it
Re: In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by larryking78(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Contact me on WhatsApp +2347030702602
Re: In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by Chronosvineberg(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by AkinseteK(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
I can design exactly like that for you contact me on 0803408466 for more discussion

Jahmin:

Drop your WhatsApp contact below and I will contact you and explain d features I will love to add

Thanks

Re: In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by donsheddy1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Contact me when you've run out options.
Re: In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by emassflourish(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
I can develop it for you. Contact me on bio
Re: In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by pjmoa(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jahmin:

Thanks

Hello. I'm a professional web developer with years of experience. Looking at the website above 150k is quite small. Don't be scammed by other people o. There are several factors to consider when building a site like that.

I have worked with several client on nairaland to help them not only build website but also apps.

We can have an off nairaland conversation by reaching out to me on WhatsApp 08127609215.
It's better you talk to someone with the experience and track record rather than being scammed
Re: In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by RealLordZeus(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jahmin:

Thanks

Contact in signature
Re: In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by simplesol: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jahmin:

Thanks

Whatsapp - 0-8-0-3-3-0-50-5-77
Re: In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by mushroomFarm: 2:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Jahmin:

Thanks

+79644...165577
I will like to offer you something different.
Development, continuous support and SEO
My team are all Russian developers and SEO expert and we are currently in the finalist stage of an hackathon in Novosibirsk.
This project aligns with something we are currently working on, hence the interest.
Please try to reach out if you care about not just development but going from development to being profitable within weeks.
Re: In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by landiqa(m): 4:40am On Aug 02, 2023
Serious? Drop your digit.
Re: In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by Serviceweb: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2023
For easy and understanding person to work with and fast delivery contact on 081-2027-3305
Re: In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by Gosiso: 1:41am On Aug 03, 2023
Jahmin:

Thanks

You don't need to risk your money paying for a job that doesn't guarantee high-quality.

I will deliver the job for free, then you pay me if you like the quality. All you have to do is provide me with the domain name of the site, and I'll get to work.
Re: In Need Of A Good Web Programmer For A Website Work by Kingsleyawoke(m): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Anybody that got this job, I would like to collaborate on the front-end. Here is my contact +2349166533787

(1) (Reply)

Start Reseller Web Hosting @ N7500 / Amazing Blogging Tips / Approved Google Adsense 4 Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.