Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. (655 Views)

Niger Coup: Names Of Country That Has Sent Support Troups To Niger Against Ecowa / Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeriaโ€™s Division / Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Perfectbeing(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2023
When a monkey is cheered to go into a battle with a lion, the noise of the beat and dancing of the supporters will not change the outcome of the battle.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by wegevv: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
When a monkey is cheered to go into a battle with a lion, the noise of the beat and dancing of the supporters will not change the outcome of the battle.

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by XY23: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:

Lol. May God help you people. Werey dey disguise. Just to help you, it was Nigeriens that supported the coupist. It is a matter of state. Nigeria is meddling, nobody send your toothless lion. How can you take war to someone and be claiming someone is goading them to defend themselves. Agbado dey cause craze?
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by ElSudani: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
XY23:

Lol. May God help you people. Werey dey disguise. Just to help you, it was Nigeriens that supported the coupist. It is a matter of state. Nigeria is meddling, nobody send your toothless lion. How can you take war to someone and be claiming someone is goading them to defend themselves. Agbado dey cause craze?

There are more Obidients in support of the coup than Nigeriens.
Some of you are even praying for the same thing to happen in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by backtovillage: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Our "eyes on the judiciary"
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Ogene001: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Niger don't have the Igbo factor which you always apply in Nigeria politics. There will be no room to discredit the coup as Igbo coup
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by commoditiesnig: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
My friend no disturb yourself with social media noisemakers.. don't take them serious! grin grin

Don't you know most folks that write/post all round social media are "cowards" in real life

1 Like

Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by backtovillage: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
I will prefer sanction than military intervention.
Modern warfare has changed. It now involves the use of small flying suicide drone which is cheap compare to missiles. Niger does not have the infrastructure we have. An attack on us using these deadly drone would affect us.
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Godwin4444: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
commoditiesnig:

My friend no disturb yourself with social media noisemakers.. don't take them serious! grin grin

Don't you know most folks that write/post all round social media are "cowards" in real life
God bless u

D same cowards that dare not come out cos oluomo threatened them during election now want to face armed soldiers
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Ayed44: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Niger is not planning to invade Nigeria. It's Nigeria that is allegedly planning to invade Niger.

But you cannot expect Niger to fold its arms and not defend itself.
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Ogene001: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
ElSudani:

There are more Obidients in support of the coup than Nigeriens.
Some of you are even praying for the same thing to happen in Nigeria.
Na OBIdients do coup for Niger too. Nonesense

1 Like

Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Quenncee: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ogene001:

Na OBIdients do coup for Niger too. Nonesense

You have time to quote an Agbadorian?

Channel your energy in doing better things. Those group of swines don't deserve your attention.

I dey always use better stone break their heads if they come near my mention(s) like below, na helius head I break there

Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2023
Ayed44:
Niger is not planning to invade Nigeria. It's Nigeria that is allegedly planning to invade Niger.

But you cannot expect Niger to fold its arms and not defend itself.
Ok
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2023
backtovillage:

Modern warfare has changed. It now involves the use of small flying suicide drone which is cheap compare to missiles. Niger does not have the infrastructure we have. An attack on us using these deadly drone would affect us.
Lol.๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2023
commoditiesnig:

You're right๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Ogene001:

Niger don't have the Igbo factor which you always apply in Nigeria politics. There will be no room to discredit the coup as Igbo coup
OK o. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Ogene001:

It's already known that the Igbos can cheer themselves to destruction due to hubris.
Keep cheering Niger to annihilation.
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2023
wegevv:

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ
Ok
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2023
backtovillage:

And do you even know the sanctions will cause mass migration to Nigeria too?

There's nothing Niger can do to Nigeria. Dead that idea
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by proeast(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2023
Perfectbeing:

You don't know anything. If Tinubu thinks he is courageous let him wage war on Niger republic. I'm happy the military leaders of that country has refused to back down, so when the ridiculous ultimatum given by Tinubu expires, I will like to see him roll out tanks heading towards Niamey. If he fails to do that, then he is a FOOL.

The war will eventually become Northern Nigeria and Niger republic vs Tinubu's army.
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Perfectbeing(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2023
proeast:

You don't know anything. If Tinubu thinks he is courageous let him wage war on Niger republic. I'm happy the military leaders of that country has refused to back down, so when the ridiculous ultimatum given by Tinubu expires, I will like to see him roll out tanks heading towards Niamey. If he fails to do that, then he is a FOOL.

The war will eventually become Northern Nigeria and Niger republic vs Tinubu's army.
OK.
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by backtovillage: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2023
Perfectbeing:
And do you even know the sanctions will cause mass migration to Nigeria too?

There's nothing Niger can do to Nigeria. Dead that idea
border closure my guy
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by backtovillage: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Lol.๐Ÿ˜‚
wetin b lol there
Re: For Those Goading Niger Against Nigeria. by Perfectbeing(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2023
backtovillage:
border closure my guy
Nigeria has a 1500km border with Niger.
The two longest distance in Nigeria Bayelsa and Borno is just about 1000km.
Now tell me how Nigeria can block 1500km border

(1) (Reply)

Weโ€™ll Find Amicable Solution To Political Crisis In Niger Republic โ€“ Tinubu / Lagos Blueline Railway Photo Story with Time table for departure / 40 Popular Quotes From Peter Obi โ€“ Nigerian Leaders On Nation-building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.