Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* (543 Views)

Super Falcons Withdraw From Turkey Invitational Tournament / NFF Signs Thomas Dennerby For Super Falcons / Super Falcons Fans Complain As Banyana Banyana Announce Friendly Against Sweden. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by DevilishMan: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
England are roasting China 3-0 in just the first half and Nigeria will be roasted to death in the R16.

This is the price you pay for having the Black Monkey syndrome. Instead of beating weak Ireland and topping the group, the inferiority complex sufferers were defending and even celebrating a draw. They were happy to be second because their inferior slave trade brains have been conditioned to believe that they must play second fiddle to Whites.

If they top the table they will die.

Africa is cursed to fail!!
*spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by Phantom233: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
DevilishMan:
England are roasting China 3-0 in just the first half and Nigeria will be roasted to death in the R16.

This is the price you pay for having the Black Monkey syndrome. Instead of beating weak Ireland and topping the group, the inferiority complex sufferers were defending and even celebrating a draw. They were happy to be second because their inferior slave trade brains have been conditioned to believe that they must play second fiddle to Whites.

*spits
You're a fool...why you no go play? There's nothing special about England, we can beat them if we focus and play with the right technicalities.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by endsarrrs(f): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
DevilishMan:

*spits
grin

Bad Belle terrorist

Kanayo kanayo imposter
Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by GanagiBitrus: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
DevilishMan:

*spits

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by DevilishMan: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Phantom233:

You're a fool...why you no go play? There's nothing special about England, we can beat them if we focus and play with the right technicalities.

You forgot to add "By God's grace".

Typical black monkey mentality always depending on fallacy over facts.
Mumu.
Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by Princezibk: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
You’re really insane! It’s you and your family that are cursed ok… Why can’t you be optimistic that we’ll defeat England but your slavery and shallow mentality won’t . Leave our falcons alone ! We love ❤️ them regardless the result on Monday 💯💯

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by Bashon: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
If Hod is on our side, we will beat England; but based on what I have seen from both teams in the group matches, we stand no chance, period.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by Bashon: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
If GOd is on our side
Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by Phantom233: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
DevilishMan:

You forgot to add "By God's grace".

Typical black monkey mentality always depending on fallacy over facts.
Mumu.
I don't have time for imbeciles like you. I can see inferiority complex has destroyed your monkey mental. I believe your low mentality had said that Nigeria won't quality from the group statges before now.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by DevilishMan: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Phantom233:
I believe your low mentality had said that Nigeria won't quality from the group statges before now.

Show us, pig.
Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by DevilishMan: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bashon:
If Hod is on our side, we will beat England; but based on what I have seen from both teams in the group matches, we stand no chance, period.

Naso.
So God will abandon England for you abi na Devil create dem.

Black monkey syndrome patient.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Looking at the possibilty of the falcons qualifying ahead of the lionesses is surely gonna be an uphill task. But this is football where anything can happen. Till then.🤔

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by aswani(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
The Falcons just need to work hard from the first minute and play gra gra football to match England.

Any of these nonsense gentle, easy football and they will be in trouble.

England no get joy at all, if they can score 10, they will.

Hopefully the Falcons will stand up to them.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by orohbiro(f): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin they should start parking it from this night sharply
Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by orohbiro(f): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Phantom233:

my brother football no be motivational speech o d England of this tournament are ruthless u dey Ireland play half feed na wan beat England
Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin

Lol.. grin.

Football Analyst never tipped Nigeria to even have a chance of qualifying from a group that has a current Olympic Gold medalist in female soccer Canada, along side highly ranked teams far above Nigeria, Australia and Ireland.

Canada is ranked 7
Australia is ranked 10
Republic of Ireland 22
While Nigeria is ranked 40

Always have a mindset of a winner. I sincerely wish them the best. At least they have proved those who said Nigeria can't qualify from that group wrong. And it's a dream come true for our players who will continue to dream big while working towards making their dream come true against all odds.

Nigeria, entered this competition infact after coming forth in the African Cup of Nation. We were beaten by Morocco and then Zambia. Lol

I sincerely wish my fellow country girls the very best. Let's go out there and prove them wrong again.

Football is not mathematics. If not Nigeria shouldn't have qualified from their group at all.

I hope the scale through against all odds.

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Should Just Pack Their Bags Ready* by Phantom233: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
DevilishMan:

Show us, pig.
Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Inter Miami's Robert Taylor Dressed Up As Lionel Messi's Bodyguard For Halloween / What The Springboks Did To South Africans Can Never Be Undone...��� / Lets Talk Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.