Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. (1435 Views)

War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Gjrich(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Coup: It’ll be war – Burkina Faso, Mali join forces with Niger.

Burkina Faso and Mali, on Monday, warned against military intervention in their coup-hit neighbour, Niger, saying it would be tantamount to war in the West African region.

DAILY POST reports that the warning which was conveyed in a joint statement by the two countries which are both ruled by military-backed governments, followed a threat by West African Leaders.

Recall that the leadership of the Economic Community of West African States, ECOWAS, had during its emergency meeting in Abuja, Nigeria, threatened military action against Niger’s junta after the successful coup last week.

In the meeting, which was chaired by its Chairman, President Bola Tinubu, ECOWAS gave the junta seven days ultimatum to reinstate President Mohamed Bazoum, who is being held captive or face sanctions.

Angered by the threat, Burkina Faso and Mali in the statement read on their national broadcasts on Monday night, urged the West African leaders to leave Niger alone, stressing that any funny move would result in “disastrous consequences”.

Part of the statement reads, “The transitional governments of Burkina Faso and Mali express their fraternal solidarity… to the people of Niger, who have decided with full responsibility to take their destiny in hand and assume the fullness of their sovereignty before history.

“Any military intervention against Niger would be tantamount to a declaration of war against Burkina Faso and Mali.”

DAILY POST reports that the coup in Niger which occured on July 26 has sent shockwaves across West Africa as fear gripped other neighbouring countries, including Nigeria.

Niger’s coup leaders named General Abdourahamane Tchiani, the former presidential guard chief, as Head of State.

According to the military, President Bazoum was overthrown over poor governance and discontent with the way he handled security threats from groups linked to al-Qaeda and ISIS.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by kettykings: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
I predicted this with 100% accuracy

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by budaatum: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nigeria can not and should not remain neutral, but should not send forces to other countries because they had a coup.

These coups seem to be the works of those who dislike democracy, and Nigeria saying nothing encourages the democracy dislikers in Nigeria to attempt a coup too, which Nigeria must resist now before it crosses into our borders.

Nigeria and other democratic countries must stop doing business with coup countries, and must strongly state its dislike of the coups.
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by garykoeman: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Imagine all this baby African countries dey dare NIgeria.
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Zionmdde: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:
Nigeria can not and should not remain neutral, but should not send forces to other countries because they had a coup.

These coups seem to be the works of those who dislike democracy, and Nigeria saying nothing encourages the democracy dislikers in Nigeria to attempt a coup too, which Nigeria must resist now before it crosses into our borders.

Nigeria and other democratic countries must stop doing business with coup countries, and must strongly state its dislike of the coups.
Nigeria is not a democratic country. Those that hate Nigeria are those that prevented citizens from exercising their democratic rights to vote and have their votes counted

Anyway don't be scared, an army that has a combination of hausas yorubas and igbos cannot carry out a coup. I hope those dumb idiots who thinks that one region dominating the highest ranks in armies will do them any good think again

Nigeria is at war, there are lots of insecurity issues to deal with here. Why not allow nigeriens handle their problems since their citizens are not complaining

3 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by budaatum: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zionmdde:

Nigeria is not a democratic country. Those that hate Nigeria are those that prevented citizens from exercising their democratic rights to vote and have their votes counted

Anyway don't be scared, an army that has a combination of hausas yorubas and igbos cannot carry out a coup. I hope those dumb idiots who thinks that one region dominating the highest ranks in armies will do them any good think again

Nigeria is at war, there are lots of insecurity issues to deal with here. Why not allow nigeriens handle their problems since their citizens are not complaining

Nigeria just had an election to choose it's leader so by all accounts, Nigeria is a democratic country.

We all must have read Things Fall Apart, and must therefore know that "if the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing the bird should learn to fly without perching" instead of giving up or claiming the hunter has become too good at shooting it when it perches.

Anyone who was prevented from "exercising their democratic rights to vote and have their votes counted" should work harder next time.

As for one region dominating the army (untrue by the way), others should encourage it's region to join the army so they are not dominated.
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Zionmdde: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:

Nigeria just had an election to choose it's leader so by all accounts, Nigeria is a democratic country.

We all must have read Things Fall Apart, and must therefore know that "if the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing the bird should learn to fly without perching" instead of giving up or claiming the hunter has become too good at shooting it when it perches.

Anyone who was prevented from "exercising their democratic rights to vote and have their votes counted" should work harder next time.

As for one region dominating the army (untrue by the way), others should encourage it's region to join the army so they are not dominated.
So those who thugs prevented from voting and those whose votes were altered at the collation centre, and those who votes were destroyed should try harder next time. That's your own definition of democracy.

I shake my head
I stand by what I said, Nigeria is not a democratic country.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by budaatum: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zionmdde:

So those who thugs prevented from voting and those whose votes were altered at the collation centre, and those who votes were destroyed should try harder next time. That's your own definition of democracy.

I shake my head
I stand by what I said, Nigeria is not a democratic country.

Yes. That is the definition of democracy. Unless you expect it to be perfect of course. America is a democratic country, and they also have illegal deterrent to people voting in some areas, you'd find.

Democracy is run by you (we) the people, and is therefore subject to how competent or incompetent we are. If we can not organise ourselves to conduct a smooth election, that is on us, and we should continue to endeavour to run our elections better. It's still democracy, regardless, despite what you stand by.
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Savagery101: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
CHASE ALL THE POPPETS AWAY

Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Zionmdde: 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:

Yes. That is the definition of democracy. Unless you expect it to be perfect of course. America is a democratic country, and they also have illegal deterrent to people voting in some areas, you'd find.

Democracy is run by you (we) the people, and is therefore subject to how competent or incompetent we are. If we can not organise ourselves to conduct a smooth election, that is on us, and we should continue to endeavour to run our elections better. It's still democracy, regardless, despite what you stand by.
Who are the "we"
Who were Paid trillions of taxpayers money to conduct the election?
Were "we" the ones that disenfranchised hundreds of thousands of eligible voters?
So If "we" call the shots, or "we" should be held responsible for the failure of the government, then why should there be a democratic government in the first place?

Anyway Nigeria should allow Niger deal with their issues. After all we are no role models to any nonsense democracy practiced here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by budaatum: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zionmdde:

Who are the "we"
Who were Paid trillions of taxpayers money to conduct the election?
Were "we" the ones that disenfranchised hundreds of thousands of eligible voters?
So If "we" call the shots, or "we" should be held responsible for the failure of the government, then why should there be a democratic government in the first place?

Anyway Nigeria should allow Niger deal with their issues. After all we are no role models to any nonsense democracy practiced here

We, are the Nigerians, as in all of us. And it is we who are responsible for the government we elected, including obidient me who was unable to convince enough people to elect my preferred Obi. Basically, I failed, but I am still part of the we, and should consider trying harder and starting earlier next time.

As for Niger, Nigeria should only keep quiet if it wants the military to do a coup and take over the country Nigeria. Hopefully, those of us who lived through military rule in Nigeria would consider if it's better than having the opportunity to try again every 4 years to elect a more competent ruler or be ruled in perpetuity by an unelected soldier who would likely be a dictator.

The choice is entirely ours, as are the consequences.
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Zionmdde: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:

We, are the Nigerians, as in all of us. And it is we who are responsible for the government we elected, including obidient me who was unable to convince enough people to elect my preferred Obi. Basically, I failed, but I am still part of the we, and should consider trying harder and starting earlier next time.

As for Niger, Nigeria should only keep quiet if it wants the military to do a coup and take over the country Nigeria. Hopefully, those of us who lived through military rule in Nigeria would consider if it's better than having the opportunity to try again every 4 years to elect a more competent ruler or be ruled in perpetuity by an unelected soldier who would likely be a dictator.

So we should try harder by carrying guns during elections? Because obviously those who have the guns and the weapons call the shot in Nigeria. Is that democracy?
Under democracy, people are being killed daily. The army that cannot restore peace in SE and NC should go and fight in a country where no one is being killed?.

Sometimes I wish military can take over this country for like a month, clear all the terrorists in this country whether UGM or bandits or boko haram, kidnappers etc. Then hand over the government to a civilian .

A country that is not at war yet have hundreds dying weekly from insecurity
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by budaatum: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zionmdde:

So we should try harder by carrying guns during elections? Because obviously those who have the guns and the weapons call the shot in Nigeria. Is that democracy?
Under democracy, people are being killed daily. The army that cannot restore peace in SE and NC should go and fight in a country where no one is being killed?.

Sometimes I wish military can take over this country for like a month, clear all the terrorists in this country whether UGM or bandits or boko haram, kidnappers etc. Then hand over the government to a civilian .

A country that is not at war yet have hundreds dying weekly from insecurity

Guns are not what won the last election, so I don't think carrying guns is the way to go. Most here who wanted Tinubu to win did not carry guns. They just went to the election booth with their pvcs and elected whom they wanted. Besides, what would you do with your guns if not kill people and increase insecurity in the country?

Better is you organise and present Nigerians with credible desirable options and trust us to choose as we did in the last election. But if you choose to carry guns, then expect us to hunt you down and incarcerate you as we do with boko haram and unknown gunmen, both who carried guns, and to the best of my knowledge, won zero seats in all elections.

Do know that military will not take over for a month, so be careful what you wish for.
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by gmo10(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
One thing OBJ did that benefits us today is splitting our military command structure so that it's almost impossible for a coup to be planned and executed in Nigeria without news of it spilling out before hand..

That said, the clamor by some political actors for military takeovers, is just another attempt to gain political power on the back of someone else's effort, instead of doing the work of politics themselves..

Buhari could've tried to lead the North out of Nigeria after losing 3 elections, the last one being so badly rigged that the winner, Umar Musa Yaradua, all but admitted it...
Tinubu could've done the same with Lagos and most of the SW, instead of slug it out with PDP from a position of weakness..

Today we have riff-raff nonentities like Igboho and Ekpa trying to drive to power using the lives of young foolish people as fuel..
90% of civil society actors operating in the political advocacy space seem to have no work besides stirring up internal destabilisation, especially in the states where we have a semblance of good governance.. They camp in Lagos and Kaduna, opposing everything the governors there do, but unlook Abia, Oyo, Rivers, Taraba, Benue and all the states that are either failed, failing or run like autocracies..
Useful idiots playing their part to scatter our nation, with the daft notion that the pieces will be rearranged in a way that favors them... They could look to Libya, or Yemen to realise that the pieces of scattered nations, never come backtogether..

ENDSARS people abandoned the hard work of building a political movement to take the momentum of their protests and channel it in the only legitimate direction of obtaining power... They instead chose the easy route of insurrection, thinking they could chase away over 1000 elected officials with hashtags and emojis. Once more relying on some outside savior like JackTwitter to 'help' them gain power..

The lack of responsibility and awareness will never cease to amaze.

The latest savior is the military..
Grown men hoping that a few, misguided, corrupt soldiers will somehow lead Africa out of our shrunken, shrivelled state and into greatness..
It would be surprising if the same thing had not been attempted just a few months ago with Peetobi..
The truth is that good things take time and effort.. You cannot throw 10 blocks and 2 bags of cement into the air and hope they build themselves into a mansion as they fall down.. You need architects and builders for that, not soldiers or failed politicians promising you heaven when all they've ever built is hell.

Life can be cruel sometimes... She will watch you grow old and die in frustration if you refuse to apply wisdom in your dealings with her..

If by some magic our democracy is toppled by soldiers, very few politcians operating today will lose their jobs, relevance or access... 3 or 4 big names will be dealt with ceremoniously to fool you, but Nigeria is too big for 40 soldiers to run without help.. Politicians will politick and you will be left in the cold, again, except this time the constitution will be suspended along with yourfundamental human rights...

My advise... Go and register a company... Go in your hundreds of thousands if not millions.
Apply for these loans.. Seek advice.. Set up businesses.. GROW.. Become financially independent individuals first, then pool your new power together to build political movements, either parties or pressure groups. Use your combined resources to sponsor candidates who you direct to build a sample of the Nigeria of your dreams, using an LGA or 2 as test cases.. Demonstrate this superior governance ability that you claim to possess.. If it works you will win over converts, and your new ideology will turn into a true political movement, based on productivity and a promise of a better life, not on anger, depression, negativity and threats of violence and death..
This is the only real way to gain lasting power... Anything else is a lie.
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by gssdobi: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Abeg o, I don already calculate how I will

manage my 8k palliative.

Make Dem, no go use am sponsor war

wey concern America and France.
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Tochj(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:

Nigeria didn't have any Elections
The cabal selected one of their own and Force him on Nigeria.
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by budaatum: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Tochj:

Nigeria didn't have any Elections
The cabal selected one of their own and Force him on Nigeria.

That's not what I saw or understood happened. I saw people campaigning before elections and people voting during elections and those votes being counted and a winner declared.

Guess I can't help you with your distrust of the system, but bet you'd have trusted it if your preferred candidate had won. Magas are like you I guess.

Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by limeta(f): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
[b][/b]
budaatum:

Yes. That is the definition of democracy. [b]Unless you expect it to be perfect of course. America is a democratic country, and they also have illegal deterrent to people voting in some areas, [/b]you'd find.

Yes it can be 99% perfect
See how fast you run to America
Is not perfect in America so it cannot be perfect here thats so low of you mental slavery.
Raise your head high and say yes is possible.
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by budaatum: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
limeta:
[b][/b]
Is not perfect in America so it cannot be perfect here thats so low of you mental slavery.

No one says it can't be perfect. Just that to be perfect in our democracy, people like you would need to learn to engage intelligently with others instead of resorting to baseless insults, and that is not going to happen overnight even if I were to spend all my time and effort educating you to be civil.

Fact is, America has been practicing democracy in one form or another since 1630, and if they are not yet perfect I don't expect Nigeria that's been democratic since 1999 to be more perfect.

Democracy is a learning process. You either learn by the mistakes of choosing the wrong ruler and suffering, or you continue suffering till you wise up.
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by limeta(f): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
budaatum:

No one says it can't be perfect. Just that to be perfect in our democracy, people like you would need to learn to engage intelligently with others instead of resorting to baseless insults, and that is not going to happen overnight even if I were to spend all my time and effort educating you to be civil.

Fact is, America has been practicing democracy in one form or another since 1630, and if they are not yet perfect I don't expect Nigeria that's been democratic since 1999 to be more perfect.

Democracy is a learning process. You either learn by the mistakes of choosing the wrong ruler and suffering, or you continue suffering till you wise up.

Deal with your shame alone dont get me involved
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Ofodirinwa: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
garykoeman:
Imagine all this baby African countries dey dare NIgeria.
If you don't know, these baby countries rule Nigeria
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by budaatum: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
limeta:

Deal with your shame alone dont get me involved

I don't have any shame regarding this topic. And you mentioning me is you involving yourself. It's after all not the case that I dragged you into this or made you quote me and respond.

Perhaps learn to be in control of yourself instead of pressuming to be dragged. It would help you much in your future endeavours if you do learn to be the master of yourself instead of a dragged, well, slave?
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by budaatum: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
limeta:
[b][/b]

My point was actually that it takes quite a number of years to democracy like America that is not even perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBYu7tR7DHg
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Gireiboy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ofodirinwa:

If you don't know, these baby countries rule Nigeria
How exactly did they rule Nigeria?
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Ofodirinwa: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gireiboy:

How exactly did they rule Nigeria?
Fulani connection, Buhari is from Niger, Abacha from Chad. They get cuts of Nigeria's budget and projects. There's even a title in Iilorin specifically reserved for people from Mali and I believe Saraki is a decendent of a person with that title.

Nigeria should stop existing. If you knew the full scale of debauched stupidity you lived under you'll faint.
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by limeta(f): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
budaatum:

My point was actually that it takes quite a number of years to democracy like America that is not even perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBYu7tR7DHg

More than enough time to perfect their imperfection
If Nigeria was a man he would be buying bread for grand children.
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Gireiboy(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2023
Ofodirinwa:

Fulani connection, Buhari is from Niger, Abacha from Chad. They get cuts of Nigeria's budget and projects. There's even a title in Iilorin specifically reserved for people from Mali and I believe Saraki is a decendent of a person with that title.

Nigeria should stop existing. If you knew the full scale of debauched stupidity you lived under you'll faint.
Let me guess, you got that information from IPOB WhatsApp group. I'm i right?
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Ofodirinwa: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gireiboy:

Let me guess, you got that information from IPOB WhatsApp group. I'm i right?

lol enjoy
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Ikpeabujo(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2023
budaatum:

go and sit down, if una never call Obi in your useless argument una go die
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by Ikpeabujo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
gmo10:
One thing OBJ did that benefits us today is splitting our military command structure so that it's almost impossible for a coup to be planned and executed in Nigeria without news of it spilling out before hand..

That said, the clamor by some political actors for military takeovers, is just another attempt to gain political power on the back of someone else's effort, instead of doing the work of politics themselves..

Buhari could've tried to lead the North out of Nigeria after losing 3 elections, the last one being so badly rigged that the winner, Umar Musa Yaradua, all but admitted it...
Tinubu could've done the same with Lagos and most of the SW, instead of slug it out with PDP from a position of weakness..

Today we have riff-raff nonentities like Igboho and Ekpa trying to drive to power using the lives of young foolish people as fuel..
90% of civil society actors operating in the political advocacy space seem to have no work besides stirring up internal destabilisation, especially in the states where we have a semblance of good governance.. They camp in Lagos and Kaduna, opposing everything the governors there do, but unlook Abia, Oyo, Rivers, Taraba, Benue and all the states that are either failed, failing or run like autocracies..
Useful idiots playing their part to scatter our nation, with the daft notion that the pieces will be rearranged in a way that favors them... They could look to Libya, or Yemen to realise that the pieces of scattered nations, never come backtogether..

ENDSARS people abandoned the hard work of building a political movement to take the momentum of their protests and channel it in the only legitimate direction of obtaining power... They instead chose the easy route of insurrection, thinking they could chase away over 1000 elected officials with hashtags and emojis. Once more relying on some outside savior like JackTwitter to 'help' them gain power..

The lack of responsibility and awareness will never cease to amaze.

The latest savior is the military..
Grown men hoping that a few, misguided, corrupt soldiers will somehow lead Africa out of our shrunken, shrivelled state and into greatness..
It would be surprising if the same thing had not been attempted just a few months ago with Peetobi..
The truth is that good things take time and effort.. You cannot throw 10 blocks and 2 bags of cement into the air and hope they build themselves into a mansion as they fall down.. You need architects and builders for that, not soldiers or failed politicians promising you heaven when all they've ever built is hell.

Life can be cruel sometimes... She will watch you grow old and die in frustration if you refuse to apply wisdom in your dealings with her..

If by some magic our democracy is toppled by soldiers, very few politcians operating today will lose their jobs, relevance or access... 3 or 4 big names will be dealt with ceremoniously to fool you, but Nigeria is too big for 40 soldiers to run without help.. Politicians will politick and you will be left in the cold, again, except this time the constitution will be suspended along with yourfundamental human rights...

My advise... Go and register a company... Go in your hundreds of thousands if not millions.
Apply for these loans.. Seek advice.. Set up businesses.. GROW.. Become financially independent individuals first, then pool your new power together to build political movements, either parties or pressure groups. Use your combined resources to sponsor candidates who you direct to build a sample of the Nigeria of your dreams, using an LGA or 2 as test cases.. Demonstrate this superior governance ability that you claim to possess.. If it works you will win over converts, and your new ideology will turn into a true political movement, based on productivity and a promise of a better life, not on anger, depression, negativity and threats of violence and death..
This is the only real way to gain lasting power... Anything else is a lie.
nonsense and unrealistic
Re: Niger Coup: It Will Be War – Burkina Faso, Mali Join Forces With Niger. by aklid(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ion know why people are disturbing us with these things again🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Anyways let there be carnage..peace is a dirty word

(1) (Reply)

Why Chicago State University Will Deny Tinubu & Reject One Of The Certificates / I Will Deactivate My Account If / MURIC: Your Exams Conducted During Eid-el-fitr Holiday Are Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.