Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Why I Think Nigeria Should Stay Neutral In This Niger Conflict - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Nigeria Should Stay Neutral In This Niger Conflict (99 Views)

ESN Should Take Advantage Of This Niger Republic / I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Nigeria Should Stay Neutral In This Niger Conflict by Tunde835(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Since the beginning of the Ukraine war its been none of our business in Africa and all the suffering has unusually been in a white country while the west are backing Ukraine. The west are gay, don't give a f*ck about the progress of Africa and until now France has been looting Niger of Uranium. The west want to bring their proxy wars to Africa and they want to back Nigeria into chaos to fight for 'freedom'. If Niger citizens are satisfied with the coup it's simply none of our business cause the west don't give a Bleep about Africans. They want our young men to go to war over some bullshit and die. I'm just saying it's simply not Nigeria's business about what is happening in Niger.

(1) (Reply)

Access Holdings Receives Karlsruhe Award For Outstanding Business / How Well Do You Know MLK / National Population Commission Partners With Women In Renewable Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.