Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) (64394 Views)

Herbert Wigwe But Traveling In A Helicopter At 22:00 Hours Id Madness??? / Video Of The Crashed Helicopter In Oba Akran Emerged / Why Can't All Roads In Lagos State Be Like The Roads In Alausa, Ikeja? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
accordadoga28:
God have mercy.

Trust Nigerians to start looking for money and other valuable items in the crash scene.

May we not crash.

Helicopter no go jam us.
Close to the airport.
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by harsysky(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
PPIA:

Air transport is actually rated the safest.

This your comment na Irony.
Don't just come spitting out rubbish.

No wahala. I hear you. Everyone knows what they feel is safest for them. Most dangerous isn't safest for me. Eat that!
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by Horllar1990(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
I didnt pay attention due to the traffic along the road there, I heard someone mention that 3 lives were lost, God rest their soul..
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by Midehi3(f): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
Why did people gather there like nothing else in Nigeria, even people papa full there that supposed go on their daily business....mtchewww undecided
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Winning123:
Dear Lord, let no life be lost!

When it's not a jet that the pilot will eject.
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by ello29(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nemere2020:

It looks like a drone crash. I hope no life was lost
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by alabo1: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
harsysky:

It is the most dangerous. It depends on the statistics you are using to compare. In terms of the number of vehicle that ply on the road, one could actually pick the air transportation as the safest, but to me personally, it is the most dangerous based on the survival rate.

Good points. However statistically the incidents of deaths per car accident vis a vis aircraft is much higher. Note road transport covers car, cycles, pedestrian etc
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by haslaw(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raysleek:
Yepa, you will see how advanced Nigeria if there is with no single outdoor cctv footage

There was a CCTV video
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by wakaman: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
ElidazielMN1:
This is so bad and i Hope no lifes was lost, This is one of the main reason everyone needs to be careful and vigilant in this present time

But Meanwhile

For those that will like to open their third eyes / spiritual eyes, i do offer a third eyes / spiritual eyes opening service, you can read more about that below

Link : https://www.nairaland.com/7546083/open-third-eyes-elidaziel-professional

Thank you
© I am Elidaziel

How much?
What are benefits?
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by AirBourne: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wannabe bloggers don't know the difference between helicopter and airplane.

That was an airplane!

2 Likes

Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by lekkicctv(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raysleek:
Yepa, you will see how advanced Nigeria if there is with no single outdoor cctv footage
cry
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
It's not an helicopter, it's a mini aeroplane, a single engine turbo prop aeroplane.

2 Likes

Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
sad Dobu fo spiritual consultation onlineor how
ElidazielMN1:
This is so bad and i Hope no lifes was lost, This is one of the main reason everyone needs to be careful and vigilant in this present time

But Meanwhile

For those that will like to open their third eyes / spiritual eyes, i do offer a third eyes / spiritual eyes opening service, you can read more about that below

Link : https://www.nairaland.com/7546083/open-third-eyes-elidaziel-professional

Thank you
© I am Elidaziel
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Crazeworld:
Which kain helicopter be this?

Innocent na. cool
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by pswglobal(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
pswglobal:
This is serious. Watch the CCTV footage of today's helicopter crash in oba akran today.

https://youtube.com/shorts/6tISUQ3Rnvk?feature=share
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by Ilekokonit: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nigerian Police are useless.

They should have been at the scene within minutes and create a wide cordon around the accident scene to prevent such a crowd choking the emergency workers and hampering the rescue operation.

What if there was an unexploded device in the wreckage Is this how the STUPID and THOUGHTLESS people will have crowded around the crashed helicopter ?

Many of those in the crowd were most likely looking for something to steal. The same way they foolishly start scooping petrol from fallen tankers and lose their lives when the spilled fuel ignites and roasts them alive.
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Raysleek:

CCTV Footage is NEVER a measure of how advanced a country is.

You want CCTV footage to satisfy your amebo thirst. This is about satisfying your hunger for gist and gossip, and not that you are interested in a country that is developed

In fact in 2023, there has been 2684 occurrences in the ASN safety database. 90% of this number in developed countries that have CCTV everywhere
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by kaymical(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
accordadoga28:
God have mercy.

Trust Nigerians to start looking for money and other valuable items in the crash scene.

May we not crash.

Helicopter no go jam us.
this is see finish 🙄🙄🙄
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by phemmyfour: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
accordadoga28:
God have mercy.

May we not crash.

Helicopter no go jam us.
I doubt if money can survive that explosion
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by Dpopsman123(m): 12:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by linearity: 4:44am On Aug 02, 2023
harsysky:

That Helicopter go don reach 30 yrs before dem buy am. Though air transportation is the most dangerous form of transportation cos e dey hardly produce survivors.

Air transportation is the most safest form of transportation period!
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by Revolva(m): 5:38am On Aug 02, 2023
oba akran way ....popular road in ikeja....thank god say i no pass there.....

na so person go just de walk pass helicopter go just fall on someone head
Re: Crashed Helicopter at Oba Akran, Ikeja (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2023
See stupidly, Nigerians praying to God and Satan while the jet A1 aviation kerosene is the culprit and the genius in government and their emergence investigation bodies are looking for goblins and tooth faries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) / Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos / Tipper Driver Disappears From Accident Scene In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.