Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

“i’ll Take You To America” – Pere Promises Alex (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’ll Take You To America” – Pere Promises Alex (video) (433 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Khafi Mocks Ex-housemate, Alex (video & Photos) / Friend Releases An Unusual Video Of Nigerian Sleeping Beauty, Alex(video) / Bbnaija: Teddy.a And Khloe Smoke After She Had A War Of Words With Alex(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’ll Take You To America” – Pere Promises Alex (video) by olisaelokaa: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
BBNaija housemate, Pere Egbi has told his colleague, Alex that he would take her to America after the show.

The former US soldier made the offer to her in the early hours of Tuesday while they were having a chat in the garden.

Pere was speaking about how he and Alex would be closer after the ongoing season 8 edition ends. He said that he might need to take her to himself so they can always be together.

Alex dismissed his talk as a joke but Pere persisted saying that he meant what he said, and he would even take her to the United States.

She noted to him that she doesn’t like New York and he asked to know which of the city in America he plans to take her to. Pere said between Atlanta and Texas.

Click the link below to watch the video

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/ill-take-you-to-america-pere-promises-alexvideo

Re: “i’ll Take You To America” – Pere Promises Alex (video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Amuche nwa Nsukka in America, I hope she doesn't foolishly fall for his rubbish.
Re: “i’ll Take You To America” – Pere Promises Alex (video) by BOSSkesh(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Na format to nack oh

(1) (Reply)

Happening Right Now In Nigeria Cus Of Mohbad De@th / Netizens React As Blood Was Found In Mohbad Coffin After Being Exhumed / Naira Marley And Mohbad: Wetin Dey Sup With Agenda Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.