Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,402 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Sure Way To Apply For A Scholarship And Get It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sure Way To Apply For A Scholarship And Get It (675 Views)

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship / 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme / How To Get a Scholarship With My SAT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Way To Apply For A Scholarship And Get It by will2lead(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2011
Hello pal,

Having you read this post means you are well interested in getting a scholarship either as a first time trier or as someone that has lost hope of trying to get a secured scholarship.

This information here on nairaland is meant to get the general public aware of sure ways on how to apply for a scholarship and get it approved and granted.

This has made me created a length post that deals with the totality of the whole information you need about HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP and in addition you will find more scholarship opportunities on my site. So after reading simply goto the Home page to view other scholarship opportunities.

For the complete episode of this information please visit www.scholarshipjob.com NOW or call 08069606296 for personal counseling on issues with applying and getting a scholarship.

For as many that might no have the time of visiting the website for complete info, i suggest you send me with your email so i send you all the info you need daily.

Cheers
Re: Sure Way To Apply For A Scholarship And Get It by Jadmchris(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2020
I have accessed this site and I feel it gives the best ,especially for Nigerian students that wants scholarship
https://surescholarship.com
Re: Sure Way To Apply For A Scholarship And Get It by Oladayo12(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2020
Pls send to my mail, ibrahimakinwumi12@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity For Owners Of Schools Or Jamb/ssce Coaching Centers! / ASUU Still On Strike. / Free Educative Youth Empowering Seminar In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.