Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist (18343 Views)

Nigerian Doctors Wait As Indian Doctors Gain Approval To Practice In US, Canada / Top Countries Doctors And Health Workers Migrate To And How Much They Are Paid / Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by Angelfrost(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2023
kumbhuru:

If only it was that easy

It isn't easy at all... But, it is achievable for anyone truly determined.

Sadly, it's quite expensive.
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by eteebanky1: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2023
I studied Biochemistry

Any chance for a biochemist in Canada?
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by LegitWebsites: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2023
Undilutedme:
You had to quote the whole post, are you alright?

Your Father And Mother Were Not Alright When They were Making You Up.

Your Birth Certificate is Obviously An Apology Letter To Your Father from The Condom Factory, Nit-wit.

Your Silly Mother Could Never Have Given You Proper Home Training - That's Why You are here writing trash. I would have advised you to go use your time to do better things but what can a slowpoke like you do with his time than waste it wandering to insult other people ?

Wasteful Generation.
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by Undilutedme: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
LegitWebsites:

Your Father And Mother Were Not Alright When They were Making You Up.

Your Birth Certificate is Obviously An Apology Letter To Your Father from The Condom Factory, Nit-wit.

Your Silly Mother Could Never Have Given You Proper Home Training - That's Why You are here writing trash. I would have advised you to go use your time to do better things but what can a slowpoke like you do with his time than waste it wandering to insult other people ?

Wasteful Generation.
Shût up Oga. Your whóre mother who fvcks
for a penny and bastàrd father are who you're referring to tongue tongue. I asked a question, are you alright? I knew you weren't tho, but I wanted to be sure, but you just proved me right now by dragging your dîrty and filthy hoe of a mother into something she knows nothing about. Tell your usèless father to take you to a psychiatrist before you become more useless than he is.

I'm ready to drag your dîrty parents into it too, since you have no respect for people's. Foólish scumbag grin grin grin
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by grandstar(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
okuta007:

everyone here thinks it’s all bed of roses once you japa from naija - ona no know wetin life be —- i don’t know if other places oo but here in the USA and California where i live

i know 2 guys who got their MBBS from Uniben and they arrived California

After spending 7 years writing medical board exam with no success

one of them ended up as a primary school teacher and the other one ended up driving cab

reason is because the board exam cost as much as $2,000 to write it and after paying the bills to save that money no be beans ooo

and when they finally saved it they find it hard to pass - na him dem advise themselves to take up other career because the one that became a teacher his fiancee in naija was on his neck that he wants to marry another man oo that she is tired of waiting and the guy was using all his life and saving to write exam na him guy man borrow sense go. hussle other level because the bills won’t wait and he was about to lose the love of his life

and ona no dey talk about paper - how u won take get that paper sef to take work for America ? you think you will just come down from the aeroplane and the US authorities will be waiting at the airport for you to offer you work documents ?

ona japa enthusiast make ona no worry make ona come see shege pro max for yankee

out of 100 doctors on naija that come to the US less than 15% continue as doctors here — many will end up as primary school science teachers or even sef customer service agents - many will leave to somewhere else God knows where - 😎

Many fail to do proper homework before coming. If they did, they are less likely to get stranded.

These so called guys, why can't they go for nursing? I am just asking
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by acorntree(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
rxmusa:
I'll prefer to work here in Nigeria to serve my fatherland then to go and work my ass up for people who're not appreciative

Dindinrin!!!
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by rxmusa(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
acorntree:

Dindinrin!!!
Baba re ni dindirin, oponu. Stupid, illiterate scallywag, a shameless nincompoop, dirty stinking vagabond. Shege ɗan iska
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nice
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by okuta007: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
grandstar:

Many fail to do proper homework before coming. If they did, they are less likely to get stranded.

These so called guys, why can't they go for nursing? I am just asking

well good point you made but more than anything - there comes a time a man will do what makes him happy and fulfilled / maybe nursing isn’t .. someone like me - if you give me medical certificate from Harvard to practice as a medical doctor i won’t accept it if it will make me work around sick people because i have a phobia for being around sad and sick people

likewise i have seen people who became nurses in america because of the money but later quit to open beauty supply shop or other businesses because they were unhappy doing that 12 hour shift on their feet and taking all that bs from nurse managers and racist patients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by okuta007: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
rxmusa:

Of course, I've seen people earning reasonably high salary here in Naija, sell their house and even borrow money to Japa,after japaing they become shadows of their former selves with so much instability there in their Japa country while the people they borrow money from in Naija nagging at them for payment

you are very correct - life has taught me na wherever person find peace and happiness be him jand oo / i tell people IF people know about just 20% of the obstacles they will face overseas due to relocating / they will stay back at home and use that money to do business and focus on making that business a success

when u are in nigeria 🇳🇬 and we tell you, you won’t believe / when you come and you tell others, they too won’t believe you too - the cycle continues 😄

1 Like

Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by LegitWebsites: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Undilutedme:

Shût up Oga. Your whóre mother who fvcks
for a penny and bastàrd father are who you're referring to tongue tongue. I asked a question, are you alright? I knew you weren't tho, but I wanted to be sure, but you just proved me right now by dragging your dîrty and filthy hoe of a mother into something she knows nothing about. Tell your usèless father to take you to a psychiatrist before you become more useless than he is.

I'm ready to drag your dîrty parents into it too, since you have no respect for people's. Foólish scumbag grin grin grin

E pain Am.

Hope You Hid To Cry ?

grin cheesy

Thank God Almighty, We have no father or mother... @LegitWebsites; We are A Brand. Your Sheepish Self is Who The Whole Joke is On..... grin grin

Thank You For The Exposure.

Don't Just Forget The New Update:

"Your Birth Certificate Remains An Apology Letter To Your Father From The Condom Factory"

cheesy

Hope You Hid To Cry ?

Broke Ass Jobless Busy Body.
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by Postinor: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
grandstar:
I have a brother who is an anaesthetist nurse working in California. I suspect he earns over $200,000 a year.

Now, imagine if he was a doctor in that field? grin grin grin
what about pharmacist
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by Postinor: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Kemistri3:
Nice Info

I'm currently doing a Pharm.D program at a Nigerian university
what level sir, just gained admission to study pharmacy
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by Postinor: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ebubu3:
I’m a Pharmacist and just graduated this year. But many of those stepping exams are written in the US, not internationally. Visa Officers reject visas of applicants seeking to go write these exams.

That is the issue.
so how are pharmacist able to then take the exams
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by Kemistri3(m): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2023
Postinor:
what level sir, just gained admission to study pharmacy

400l.

Congrats. Which uni?
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by Postinor: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2023
Kemistri3:

400l.

Congrats. Which uni?
uniben sir
Re: How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist by Postinor: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2023
Kemistri3:

400l.

Congrats. Which uni?
so please do pharmacist easily travel out of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Cure Clipper Bumps / Coronavirus: Global Death Toll Rises To 3,000 As Infection Number Spikes. / Kerosene Explosion Kills Four Family Members In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.