Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ukomu Igala Organisation Seeks Creation Of Okura State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukomu Igala Organisation Seeks Creation Of Okura State (242 Views)

Labour Lists Seven Demands, Wants Creation Of State, LG Police / Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukomu Igala Organisation Seeks Creation Of Okura State by Obascoetubi: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
For the sake of the state’s Igala
population, the Ukomu Igala
Organisation (UIO), a sociocultural
organisation, encouraged President
Bola Tinubu to take the creation of
Okura state from Kogi state into
consideration on Saturday.
read more http://boom24.uk/2023/08/01/breaking-news-ukomu-igala-organisation-seeks-creation-of-okura-state/
Re: Ukomu Igala Organisation Seeks Creation Of Okura State by Depriest2020: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
So you want to exit the state that you're a dominant tribe? A state you've governed since 1999 till 2016.
Re: Ukomu Igala Organisation Seeks Creation Of Okura State by AntiMarxist: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Great.

They should also include their people in Anambra who have been marginalized and discriminated against.
Re: Ukomu Igala Organisation Seeks Creation Of Okura State by AntiMarxist: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Depriest2020:
So you want to exit the state that you're a dominant tribe? A state you've governed since 1999 till 2016.

Not everyone is an attaché by force.

Igala people want their own homogenous state and I say kudos to them .

Attaché by force crew should learn a thing or two from Igala and Izon nationalism.
Re: Ukomu Igala Organisation Seeks Creation Of Okura State by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2023
You are deaf and if not dumb too I don't see any reason you will want to kill yourself because I refuse to show you what I don't want to show you. You're a boy and not even man enough. Continue with the rubbish you are posting all over my thread God will reward you.

(1) (Reply)

Economic Crunch: Nigerians Become Scavengers / Foreign Airlines Repatriate Over $4bn In 15 Months / Igbo Group Tells Gov. Sanwo-olu To Compensate Victims Of Demolished Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.