Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? (3655 Views)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout / Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Buhari4sale: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2023
I go fvck them nicely and put gun for their toto but I won't discharge the bullet. I. Go lick am again then insert my dick properly with a French kiss all over her lips down to her nipples. I will have sex with her according to the number of alphabet in her country's spellings
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by AntiMarxist: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2023
PPIA:
Please... What happens when a female soldier is captured in war?
What will happen to her?

I am curious.

They get raped

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by isan(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2023
That won't happen because you lack 5je balls to join the military
Buhari4sale:
I go fvck them nicely and put gun for their toto but I won't discharge the bullet. I. Go lick am again then insert my dick properly with a French kiss all over her lips down to her nipples. I will have sex with her according to the number of alphabet in her country's spellings
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by lascos912(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2023
only Russian female soldiers go to war
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by PPIA: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2023
Buhari4sale:
Her own do finish is she is from the following: grin

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland 53

Independent and Sovereign Republic of Kiribati 46

Democratic Republic of Sao Tome and Principe 45

Democratic People’s Republic of Korea 38

United States of America 21

grin grin grin
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by PPIA: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2023
lascos912:
only Russian female soldiers go to war
Ukrainian Soldiers the lavishly enjoy the captured one's be that.

grin
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2023
PPIA:
Girls who are ugly to the bone are 99% less likely to be molested grin

You seem to be a special needs person affected by Down Syndromegrin

What has beauty got to do with being molested? Are you a rapist to know how their mind works?

Down syndrome people are better than you cos your level of thinking is smaller than that of a baby.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Buhari4sale:

This guy is a rapist

Seun justwise nlfpmod Mynd44 rule 3 broken

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by PPIA: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

What has beauty got to do with being molested? Are you a rapist to know how their mind works?

Down syndrome people are better than you cos your level of thinking is smaller than that of a baby.
I am not a rapist.

I am very sorry if you are ugly.

My penis cannot get an erection for you no matter what.

Hardluck grin
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2023
PPIA:

grin grin grin

And this guy is the Op, he is promoting rape on this thread

Seun justwise nlfpmod oam4j Mynd44 rule 3 broken

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2023
PPIA:

I am not a rapist.

I am very sorry if you are ugly.

My penis cannot get an erection for you no matter what.

Hardluck grin

I am not ugly, but you cannot declare someone ugly when you can't even create ordinary toothpick

You might be a hammer head of horror for all we know.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by PPIA: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

And this guy is the Op, he is promoting rape on this thread

Seun justwise nlfpmod oam4j Mynd44 rule 3 broken

How? I only asked a question.
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by PPIA: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I am not ugly, but you cannot declare someone ugly when you can't even create ordinary toothpick

You might be a hammer head of horror for all we know.
Check yourself again.

Your comments even stink of it grin
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2023
PPIA:

How? I only asked a question.

You started insulting me.

I did not insult you, i asked a question.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2023
PPIA:

Check yourself again.

Your comments even stink of it grin

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by PPIA: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I did not insult you, i asked a question.
Ok, please enroll to join the military.

grin
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by PPIA: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Please go help Russia in their fight against Ukraine grin
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by seanwilliam(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gadafii:
Fortunately female soldiers don’t get deployed to the war front, except as medics

And there is a general principle at the war front war front, medics are to be treated differently when caught by opponent, unlike combatants
and you sure the opponents will adhere to that?
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Makamatic: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
seanwilliam:
and you sure the opponents will adhere to that?

Even pow are treated humanly and with respect according to the Geneva convention . Germany and Japanese wetin them see for ww2 after their defeat due to pow abuse done serve as lesson to other countries .
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Buhari4sale: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

This guy is a rapist

Seun justwise nlfpmod Mynd44 rule 3 broken

How old are you
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Buhari4sale: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
PPIA:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by PPIA: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Buhari4sale:

grin grin grin
Werey grin grin grin
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Buhari4sale:

How old are you

Ask your mother.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Lama70(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Solofresh2:
She will be fvcked and dumped grin angry

Demented

&/or

Retarded

Choose one, please!

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Buhari4sale: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Ask your mother.

Your pvssy stinks jovialjune1
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Buhari4sale:

My mother's pvssy stinks jovialjune1

Okay

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by Buhari4sale: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

My mother's pvssy might be stinking but at least I'm a Virgin and I'm proud of it

No problem
Re: What Happens When A Female Soldier Is Captured In War? by PPIA: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Okay
Hello StinkyCat grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Is Hard / Usifo Ataga: A New And Shocking Insight Into How He Actually Died / Tinubu's Son Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.