Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance (24864 Views)

Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others / Oyo Workers To Get 13th Month Salary December 27 / Suhaila Zakzaky: El-Zakzaky Daughter Supported By Shiites, To Continue Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by owem19(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2023
Na so we go beat stupidity comot your body and sense go enter. lipsrsealed ode
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2023
Is that not something else behind ?

Why u go beat person u gather dey endure same Fate? If another motive no dey behind.
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Lovenorth: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2023
Good news. The President should have to select one, it's either he resign or reverse the anti people policies
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Inobeyourmate: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2023
Godwin4444:
didinrin

U think this is about fuel subsidy right?
They are fighting on denied allowances by oyo state governor n it has nothing to do with tinubu

I was dere live today cos I needed some documents at land service commission but nobody could enter

U igbos are just looking for any bad news to key into
Leave them were alone, na so them go wail for the next 8 years, if them no fit withstand am again, some go rather commit suicide 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by 001Lagos: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2023
Na some of Dem support Tinubu, na still Dem begin cry early 😂😂😂

Helinues, you join for the protest because I know that you're from Ibadan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by OLOKOESHIN: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
I dedicate “Collect” by ChopLife SoundSystem & Mr. Eazi. Great jam!
nah all music you know or you dey give us lamba all the time to suit yourself?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by chatinent: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos should calm down on this your overdrive for bad news that u think will burn Nigeria

U people didn’t even bother to read d write up, the strike is because they are fighting for payment of their leave bonuses, gratuities of retirees among others n it has nothing to do with tinubu

I guess u can now crawl back to your hole n b on look out for another news to jump on

This is bad market already
In an attempt to make the situation fairer, you forgot to mention that their protest is still centred on bad policies, which is also attributed to the FG.

These politicians you can die for, can they die for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by enemyofprogress: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Very good. Beat them all
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Bigkoko: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2023
Awon this govt will favor me..... by the time hunger reset una brain next time, if a competent person come even from the moon, una go rush vote am! This period, before i give any kind of help or financial assistance to any one, i must scan through their social media page, back wards of up to 8 years. You can can not foolishly bring hardship and expect someone to provide for you. Una must chop the hardship first. Ndi ara!

buzmanjohn:

https://punchng.com/oyo-workers-continue-protest-beat-up-colleagues-for-non-compliance/?amp
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Babastrong(m): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Igbo are very redundant politically. using the same tactics you used during endsars and election is not only archaic but also repungnant.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Estichuxs(f): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2023
Ahh. It is well

Ad: Need a house to rent on the mainland? I'm your surest plug

https://www.nairaland.com/7776903/properties-rent-chidinma
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by tunde1200(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2023
Oyo Igbos loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Majesty7: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2023
longetivity:
Na Lagos,Ogun,Ekiti and Ondo remain grin

That is to tell you the freedom they enjoyed in the SW.

Other states are either locked down or under siege.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2023
longetivity:
Na Lagos,Ogun,Ekiti and Ondo remain grin

Ekiti already dey used to poverty. Lol! Oya mention me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Obakoolex(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:
The protest started in Osun and Oyo states where Tinubu comes from

Just keeping the receipts
Na tinubu matter go send you go aro.... just dey play

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by mikkyword(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Bankers warehouse staff should learn from these patriots in demand of their rights.

buzmanjohn:

https://punchng.com/oyo-workers-continue-protest-beat-up-colleagues-for-non-compliance/?amp
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by ComptonGee: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
This is the funniest news I’ve read on Nairaland

That shows you there’s always that one Judas who is ready to betray

We gather dey suffer and wan protest you say you no wan protest

Them beat am grin grin grin grin

It’s good that the hardship is hitting harder from the Ronu republicans

Come to Port Harcourt here people are still living their normal lives drinking clubbing eating buying cars and flexing like say nothing happened

Shebi y’all voted Tinubu to spite us

Una never seee anything

Mortuary go soon full before Christmas

Na your family members go full there nah

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Antivirus92(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2023
Oyo-----ibadan
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by clinician2x: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2023
Godwin4444:
an Igbo person calling someone drug baron

Wonders shall never end

Tinubu forfeited over 400k $ for drug related charges. You and your father worth that kind of money? Even ritual no go fetch una such.

Ewu
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Majesty7: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:

Tinubu is in the quest for good governance and people are protesting. You want good governance but you don't want to pay the price.

SouthWest is a free state where your freedom is guaranteed. That is why you see them protesting despite Tinubu is from their region.
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by okorogodwin4(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2023
I pity najeria
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by 9jatriot(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Beat up colleague??

This is one area I like someone like El Rufai, that hoodlum that beat up another person for exercising his rights would by now be explaining to police why he assaulted another person and explaining why disciplinary actions should not be taken against him
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by HNICEARTH: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:

.. and moved to kano where the "north remembers"
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by 1Alex: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:

did you read the post first?
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2023
I thought some people were trying to teach others political lessons during election
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Godwin4444: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2023
Racoon:
Everybody they collect as them dey hear am red red hot. You want punish Igbo man? Abeg continue.
emeka

Read d second to d last paragraph n see d reason for protest

It’s been like that since 2021 abi na tinubu b your president in 2021 abi na him b oyo state governor in 2021?
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by omokab: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:

The protest started in Adamawa . The one in Oyo state is not about fuel but against the Oyo state governor .
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Donedeal1(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2023
There is no need for beatings nah,for what?.
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Chucks13: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

Come to Port Harcourt here people are still living their normal lives drinking clubbing eating buying cars and flexing like say nothing happened

Una never seee anything

Here we go another ewu bulabu balabu shit. So in PH petrol na100 naira per litre? You see idiot like you claiming SS whereas your post always exposed you as haters called ipob from SE wannabe SS shame on you.

So no clubbing and buying cars in Lagos, ibadan, Kaduna, Ondo, Kano ba?

You lack brain sanity wallahi, just tribal hatred all the time you no get shame or what?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by Confiture: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2023
Racoon:
Everybody they collect as them dey hear am red red hot. You want punish Igbo man? Abeg continue.
What do you mean by "punishing Igbo man?"

1 Like

Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by donfreddie(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:

Una never seee anything

Ph people don't sent government, they are from another planet
Re: Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance by bjdon: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2023
Las Last, everybody go chop breakfast!!

Shebi Oyo people are not buying fuel at special Yoruba rate? They should continue, Jagaban has not even started on you people yet. Wait till Alpha Beta begin to tax una up and down, na then una eye go red!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office / Bandits Kill Rev. Fr. Vitus Borogo In Kaduna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.