Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,984 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face (161300 Views)

How To Permanently Cure Pimples On Your Face In 23 Days / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by miraexcel(f): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
Apple cider vinegar "with mother" did the magic for me. I got some from the US and was amazed after using it for few days. Cant beleive im free from acne after several years of battle
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by eberejonah(f): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
yea i agree you ought to see a dermatologist who will determine ur skin type and give you what to care for it.but you also have to bear in mind dat after takin care of the external you ought to take care of the internal.skin is a tissue made up of many cells.what we eat every day has grat impact on our skin and body.eat healthy and live a healthy life style.eat lotz of fruits and vegetable which contain vitamin A and C such as carrots,tomatoes,oranges,every day add dese in your daily intake coz vit A and C have strong anti oxidant properties which fights against free radicals and flushes out toxins in the blood.it is these toxins in d blood which causes all skin problems,drink alot of water,do exercises.i am a witness to wat am saying had pimples and spots all over my face i started eating healthy with a healthy life style after weeks changes were seen.there is no harm in tryin these things see a dermatologist eat healthy and live healthy and you will see results after some weeks.to know more go to www.foodcuretips..com
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by billyG(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2013
Rub face with pepeye shit b4 going 2 bed everyday 4 a week.
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by LizNaira: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
mummy3:
Friends in the House, please what can i use to clear off terrible pimples on my face
its been on my face for the past 2months and its irritating
i work as a customer service officer in a big organization, where i attend to lots of people (front desk)
i would be grateful to receive a positive response from you all.
Many thanks

Applying Tomato juice, lemon juice or Honey to your face clears of pimples and rashes as well as repairs damaged skin see

http://littleladyhealth..com/2014/10/10-natural-ways-to-lighten-your-skin.html

For more information
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 02, 2014
[quote
author=DeGenius3 post=9311655]please is it really effective(vercuten
cream) and please where do i get it? i will really appreciate if you
help.[/quote]Been there,used all sort of recommended cream,and all they did was distort my complexion.

i decided to go natural,my breakthrough finally came,try mixing lime wt honey use it @night.its very effective,and soothing.Goodluck wt dah
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by fdmskincare: 12:17pm On May 11, 2015
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!. Do you know most people dnt understand the benefits of facials?but first why do we need facials,because of acne also known as pimples which is one of the most disturbing but yet most common skin issues today,but that's not the only reason. Do you know the human skin sheds every 28days? and if the dead cells are not removed from the skin with the right products,a person can get itchy skin,dull skin,skin discoloration,fine lines,rapid ageing,clog pores, and so on. So you see why constant facials is advised. At FDM skincare,we provide the right facial kit that gives you that flawless and spotless face.Our kit is compose of HERBAL SOAP:very effective for removing every form of pimples from papules,pustules,zites and so on. HERBAL MASK: it helps in reducing enlarged pores caused by acne and reduces sebum oil HERBAL SCRUB: our scrub contain safe ingredient like fruit acid that helps get rid of dead cells and helps extracts any form of clogged pores.Our products contains moisture retainery that helps lock the moisture in your skin,it feeds the skin with natural nutrients and plays a role in killing the bacteria that causes acne. RECOMMENDED: facials should be done every 4 to 6weeks,and for people with acne, facials should be done every 2weeks. Also get our knuckle treatment,lighting n whiting n ebony creams,after shave oil for bumps n inflammation,beauty oil for fine lines,wrinkles,pumping face,glowing skin. Lactic acid 88%. Facial kits for pimples,spot,acne,herbal soap etc So contact us :bbm 2772a2fa,whatsapp or call 09039030457 09051394413

Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by tforever(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2015
mummy3:
Friends in the House, please what can i use to clear off terrible pimples on my face
its been on my face for the past 2months and its irritating
i work as a customer service officer in a big organization, where i attend to lots of people (front desk)
i would be grateful to receive a positive response from you all.
Many thanks
hello hope it's gone now you can call if you are still experiencing it 08131195769
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by farzy: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Rida skin care is here to make your skin troubles disappear...

I,ll tell you..stretch mark,dark spot,dark Knuckle's, skin decoloration, etc, can be soooo embarrassing..
Simply ping now to solve that disturbing skin problem of yours...build your confidence again...

Whitening glow cream
Lighting glow cream
Half cast cream
Egyptian body milk
Pimple clear cream
Dark spot clear
Stretch mark clear
Herbal whitening soap
And many more....
Your one step away from getting that flawless skin
58E6D9CC
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by Pamelayoung: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jiah011:
Try raw black soap, not the dudu osun type, but the real raw stuff. Wash your face with it in the morning and night. You should exfoliate at least twice a week also with a face scrub. If you have oily skin, moisturize with a water-based moisturizer, not an oil-based one. If you have dry skin, you can try an oil-based one. Just use the right one based on your skin type. Also wash you pillow cases and set aside a separate towel just for your face. Drink lots of water too! And cut out jun food from your diet! Best of luck!

Pls how do one do d exfoliation and where can I get a water based moisturizer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by fdmskincare: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 3345BD13
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by nonny1212: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
mummy3, av been there. i suffered if for almost 7yrs... i tried all sort of thing. i applied heaven and earth. i spent my last dine just to get rid of it. name them, creams, natural stuffz, etc. i applied whatever u could think of.
Trust me, it made things worse. The more i apply, the sensitive my face became, and the more it popped out

My testimony
my own cleared August 2015. my face is as clear and smooth as baby's

2 things cured me
1-Took my mind off it (coz i got fed up)
2- i never applied anything again. i stayed natural( coz i got fed up)

and it all cleared...

till now, nothing like acne.

i eat all manner of oily food and stuffz. unlike before.

my advice ( stop applying stuffz of ur face. Take your mind off it) stay natural.

it works like magic

Remain blessed mummy3

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by nonny1212: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
my face as of December 2014/January 2015

1 Share

Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by nonny1212: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
my face recently...

1 Like

Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by moshuur(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
nonny1212:
my face recently...
what did u use
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by Xzikob: 10:17am On Jul 03, 2016
Pls bro what did u use?

nonny1212:
my face recently...
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by Gigihealth: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sweat pimples occur when the weather is humid and hot or as a result of exercising and working your body hard, which causes a certain type of acne known as pityrosporum folliculitis. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/sweat-pimples-does-sweat-cause-pimples-and-acne/
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by gynny(f): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sweat pimples occur when the weather is humid and hot or as a result of exercising and working your body hard, which causes a certain type of acne known as pityrosporum folliculitis. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/sweat-pimples-does-sweat-cause-pimples-and-acne/
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by nonny1212: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
moshuur:

what did u use
chat me on whatsapp 08164272477
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by nonny1212: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
moshuur:

what did u use
chat me on whatsapp 08164272477.
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by nonny1212: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
moshuur:

what did u use

chat me on whatsapp 08164272477.
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by Origin(f): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
When I told my friend this advice years ago. She laughed but she did it and it worked. Tomato slice it and rub on your face. Works .

But if your pimples is caused by bleaching cream? Best you stop the cream as that cream probably contains steriods and will leave blackhead and permanent scars.
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by blessingbel: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Pls can I mix nitrogena oil with my cream
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by Ejimaa: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
yours is just 2 monyhs,,hmmmm..my dear, I and my twins suffered the same thing for months,, we used almost all that's mentioned here to no avail we then decides to meet a doctor and in his kindness,he said age is playing it roll on us,we should just go home, drink enough water on daily basis and make sure we don't press those pimples, it will go. as am talking to u now,i wake every day to ask my twin,where are the pimples,. so,calm down and never use any thing that will damage use face the more,it will disappear though it might not be easy but just act like u don't care about it. success
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by babyt66: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Watsapp me 08032493281
Re: What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face by kokomilala(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
There are things you should do internally and externally.Exfoliation is one of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cypri Gold Caplets / Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.