Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

VIDEO: Pregnant Woman Finds Huge Snake In Her Toilet Seat After Peeing - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / VIDEO: Pregnant Woman Finds Huge Snake In Her Toilet Seat After Peeing (363 Views)

I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. / Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Pregnant Woman Finds Huge Snake In Her Toilet Seat After Peeing by Chineloani(f): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
A Pregnant woman has been tagged the luckiest woman alive on social media after she shared a shocking, scary clip of what she discovered in her toilet seat immediately after peeing.

She found a huge, long snake in there. It was just sitting right there while she eased herself undiscovered by her until she tried to flush.

She could be heard crying and expressing how shocked she was while reiterating the words "I just peed, I just peed....."

*VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://www.quora.com/profile/Ike-Ani/VIDEO-Pregnant-Woman-Finds-Huge-Snake-In-Her-Toilet-Seat-After-Peeing-WATCH-VIDEO-HERE-https-www-gistpark-com-n

Re: VIDEO: Pregnant Woman Finds Huge Snake In Her Toilet Seat After Peeing by vastolord4(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Whaaat! Imagine a bite on the ass from that irritating creepy creature!
Re: VIDEO: Pregnant Woman Finds Huge Snake In Her Toilet Seat After Peeing by MrsTwrite(f): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Jesus Christ! So scary and irritating! I hate that beast! I thank God for her saving her life. shocked
Re: VIDEO: Pregnant Woman Finds Huge Snake In Her Toilet Seat After Peeing by DevilishMan: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
The snake was fleeing from her.

Re: VIDEO: Pregnant Woman Finds Huge Snake In Her Toilet Seat After Peeing by Smitaro100(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Really lucky indeed..
Re: VIDEO: Pregnant Woman Finds Huge Snake In Her Toilet Seat After Peeing by Foodqueen(f): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
The snake naked

Why u una first cover am.
Re: VIDEO: Pregnant Woman Finds Huge Snake In Her Toilet Seat After Peeing by RoyalBlu(f): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Just thinking that she sat on that bowl with that creature inside is giving me the heebie jeebies.

She so lucky. The creature must have been snoozing who knows. shocked
Re: VIDEO: Pregnant Woman Finds Huge Snake In Her Toilet Seat After Peeing by dmangodwin(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2023
I don’t believe this .It’s advert for some people

(1) (Reply)

Super 8 Months Old Female Caucasian Available For Sale / Cat's Multi-level Playing Tower / Baby Chimpanzee Addicted To Beer - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.