Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. (1850 Views)

Missing Person! Please If Seen Or Found Respond Urgently. / Missing Person, Please Did You See Her? / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by Mrshape: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please I now this might not be the right place to post it,but please allow me post it.
This girl Favour Edobor has been missing since on Sunday 30 july 2023 around 4 in the evening she was putting on black skirt and red shirt, please any information about her call 09081143588, 0803 624 7219, 0703 693 4999 or report to the nearest police station.
She is 14 years a native of Esan and speaks Benin fluently, she lives in Benin City Around Aduwawa area

1 Share

Re: Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by christejames(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
I pray she is found, safe and sound

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by SILVERLINES: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
May God save and keep her from all evil and may she return safely

1 Like

Re: Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by Mrshape: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
christejames:
I pray she is found, safe and sound
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by Penguin2: 12:32am On Aug 02, 2023
This one is too young to go and collect prick na💁.

But we can’t trust all these children of nowadays 🤦

I pray she’s found whole and alive, amen.
Re: Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Lekwa this guy o. I sprinkle holy water on you
Re: Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by Penguin2: 12:34am On Aug 02, 2023
DevilishMan:
Too ugly to be in a hotel so check the nearest shrine since it's very close to South West.
If some men sleep with a mad woman, then forget, she’s not ugly.

I’ve personally seen a man sleeping with an slowpoke.

Some men will disgrace u🤦
Re: Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by Armaggedon: 2:17am On Aug 02, 2023
Mrshape:
Please I now this might not be the right place to post it,but please allow me post it.
This girl Favour Edobor has been missing since on Sunday 30 August 2023 around 4 in the evening she was putting on black skirt and red shirt, please any information about her call 09081143588, 0803 624 7219, 0703 693 4999 or report to the nearest police station.
She is 14 years a native of Esan and speaks Benin fluently, she lives in Benin City Around Aduwawa area
August or July?
Re: Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by Mrshape: 2:18am On Aug 02, 2023
Armaggedon:
August or July?
July please let me edit it
Re: Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2023
low-key hookup

cool
Re: Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2023
Mrshape:
This girl Favour Edobor has been missing since on Sunday 30 july 2023 around 4 in the evening she was putting on black skirt and red shirt, please any information about her call 09081143588, 0803 624 7219, 0703 693 4999 or report to the nearest police station.
I pray you see her... But check if she has any route to Italy...
Re: Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
low-key hookup

cool
she has bn found!
cool
Re: Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by kokoA(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Is like you don't know what's happening these days grin When she tell you her body count you go know say Una no be maate.
Re: Missing Person, Please Did You See Her. by Mrshape: 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
kokoA:
Is like you don't know what's happening these days grin When she tell you her body count you go know say Una no be maate.

She has been found we just closed the police case now.
She was found in a street close to her church,
Upon police investigation we found out she has been sleeping in her church store, which has a toilet and water tap close by too,
A woman said she saw her the previous day eating unripe orange and roving around the street, when she was found today it is still unripe orange she is eating, she said she has been plucking and eating fruit since four days, that she ran so that her parents will not beat her because of the bad thing she did, she said she planned of returning home on Friday, before she was found today, her mother said Friday is their service day in church

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz SUV, Range Rover Sport Seized As EFCC Arrest 8 Over Internet Scam / Man Raped To Death By His 5 Wives For His Too Much Attention On The Sixth Wife / Photos: Fulani Leader Surrenders Ammunition In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.