Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign (12806 Views)

Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) / See The Stadium That Will Host The Obidatti Campaign In Ibadan / Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by ipobarecriminals: 5:41am On Aug 02, 2023
Jostoman:
Atiku is coming to Dubai.
cool
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Jostoman: 5:45am On Aug 02, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool
Atiku is coming
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by ipobarecriminals: 5:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Jostoman:
Atiku is coming to DUBAI
grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by RockHard: 6:07am On Aug 02, 2023
Op is talking nonsense. My impeccable sauce reliably informed me that Obi's phones were indeed stolen by suspected Obidients. The phones in question were said to be Nokia 3310 phones that Obi has been using since the last 45-years; and were way older than the wristwatch he once reported that he had been using for over 20-yrs (I heard that famous watch has also be stolen). The matter has been reported to the police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Jostoman: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin cheesy
Super glue don dey your hand to type grin Atiku is 100% better than your BAT know this and know peace.
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by adioolayi(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2023
So, was he hallucinating or what was he looking for as seen in the video making rounds..

"He was heard saying I came with my phones'

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by AntiChristian: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Wetin miss?

Man....go!

grin
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by stephen109(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Crimecity:

https://twitter.com/MissPearls/status/1686480889658945536?t=mmiXUdlw8SFJRvu54DNy7Q&s=19

This is picture of Obi holding his phone at the dinner tonight with his legal team.
I don’t understand this people, so if the judiciary says tinubu won the case , una go beat them abi . Rubbish.
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Ronu with their brown envelope news propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by benjackugo: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Hmm
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by benjackugo: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2023
Akpabio Saves El-Rufai From Embarrassment At Ministerial Screening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPqJjzaCG9E
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by LabourPartyNG: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2023
Abac'ha, can you live without hypocrisy?

Yorubafather:

Ewedu can you live without propaganda? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Dittodat: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Peter Obi's brain has been stolen. The lying SOB is nothing but a religiuos fanatical IPOB cannibal monkey.
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by kosiebe(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Lie kill una there. He go gree before
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Elvis2kay: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2023
cool
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Zerooffence: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2023
I have read a lot of comments here and I have come to realise that the only thing that can end this online fight is separation. Let each tribe has their own nation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Nobodyfit2: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2023
Crimecity:

See their god sleeping under hot afternoon
baba dey on colos
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by enemyofprogress: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2023
He is using a very sheep phone
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Danisaint112(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
We are not kids. Let them post video of Peter Obi saying he didn't lost his phone.

Peter Obi lost his manhood, in course of searching for his missing manhood, he lost his Two Scrotum.

This life no balance at all at all.

Obi has list everything he has in life.

Obedients are coded criminals

You name/moniker best describes you ==> Na confirmedzombie you be.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Richb44: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Deep inside you will you pick your father over tinubu in your next life? Lol I already know the answer but ain't you bothered about your life, your father failed you are you going to fail your child too?

AdamuKD:
grin grin grin
Their useless and pispis grandpa grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by obailala(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2023
I think they should have just explained what truly happened. E.g. "the phones were missing but were later found" or "OBI was referring to something else in the video and not his phones".

Not necessary to follow the clandestine path of other Nigerian political groups that want to keep even meaningless things a secret.
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Flier: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2023
SILVERLINES:
I knew it was all lies from APC e-rodents
The video is everywhere,it wasnt fake news
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Chucks13: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2023
Wetin concern us if his phone missing, destroyed or crushed
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by SledgeHammerer: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2023
Obidiotssssss criminals finally returned the phone. Theives!
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Ejyksneh(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2023
God punish Tinubu and all his supporters

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Emola12(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2023
yarimo:
OBI and his criminals supporters grin grin grin grin
you always sound like wall gecko

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Father4all: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2023
Abeg, those saying his phone wasn't stolen should shut up. If his phone wasn't stolen will he be lying? Moreover, he might have more than one phone
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Tzar(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2023
So a stolen phone cannot be replaced easily by a so called billionaire again? What is the fuss about the denial?
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Chiefpriestt: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2023
Esama:
The question is that why peter obi moving with bags of hungry lawyers?
Are you talking about your papa ?
Re: Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign by Chiefpriestt: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2023
Pakute:
Obidient is full of thiefs, yahoo boys, olosho and Igbos. Make dem leak the videos on his phone, make we see the Agulu lizard biting his iips to the nudity his olosho supporters dey send to am.
I keep saying it, you're a potential psychiatric case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi V Tinubu: We Haven't Received The CTC Of Your Judgement -LP 2 Supreme Court / For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode / PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.