Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players (18627 Views)

"If You Feel Pressure, Stay At Home" - Jose Mourinho To Players / World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out / Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by helinues: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2023
princeade86:
go ask the FIFA. I commented on what i read. U always defending bad government. Is not ur first time. U not loving ur country, rather ur pocket.

You must have been part of those who swallowed ANAP polls and co as una don stop to dey reason things logically before reacting
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Whitecoal711: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2023
May the spirit and those flaming corruption in nigeria die painful death

3 Likes

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by 001Lagos: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:

Just take a look at yourself, doing your normal goal shifting from the topic of discussion.

Na the FIFA secretary made that decision personally that your source is quoting her directly?
You aren't making sense bro , go take several seats .

Stop supporting corruption

4 Likes

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by nnachukz(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
There's no where in the article fifa claim they are doing it because of the Nigerian Government. Seun, Mynd44 should adjust the topic of your thread.
Who pays allowances to our players? Before you say NFF or whatever, remember that they are under the ministry of sports and government manages that ministry.

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by thisisit: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2023
FIFA: 1... NIGERIA: 0
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by dnawah(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:
What a disgrace
no be the first one,from niger them say "illigal president" breeze blow fowl yansh open.
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by 001Lagos: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2023
dnawah:
no be the first one,from niger them say "illigal president" breeze blow fowl yansh open.
Dem just dey disgrace Nigeria right left and center since Tinubu force himself on us through the help of INEC chairman

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Beremx(f): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2023
seunmsg:

What’s the obsession with my handle lately? Is hubby not doing enough? You need help in anyway?
would you have said this if it was a male mentioning you? You started the mentions anyway. Just reciprocating the good gestures. Get ready to be trolled by me. You either reply my mentions or you simply ignore. grin grin tongue
Good morning to you

2 Likes

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Beremx(f): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:

Who made this decision? FIFA Secretary? And she specifically made the decision because of Nigeria according to the yeye source of this news bah.

Make una relax this hatred for your own country.

Read, comprehend and digest news logically without Attaching unnecessary emotions.

Did you get inspiration for this your moniker from Bereft?
if she didn't make the decision because of Nigeria, why then did she mention only Nigeria for their reason to pay the players directly?
Helinues, stop exhibiting daftness with emotions on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Ikaeniyan0: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2023
nnachukz:

Who pays allowances to our players? Before you say NFF or whatever, remember that they are under the ministry of sports and government manages that ministry.
There's no where in the article that fifa claim they are taken the step because of the Nigerian Government.
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by 001Lagos: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
There's no where in the article that fifa claim they are taken the step because of the Nigerian Government.
stop supporting corruption

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Ikaeniyan0: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:
stop supporting corruption
Stop pasting fake headlines
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Lovelive: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2023
Why are you even engaging that fooll lish un-grow up boy in sane discussion ?

Anywhere I see his comment (s) I spit on ,,,

StudyBarn:

Loving your country is different from holding briefs for it's rapacious politicians something I wouldn't expect you to understand bumbling dunderhead.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Lovelive: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2023
Please dear ignore the existence of that fooll-lish un-grow up boy !

He irritate me with his sillyy comments.

Beremx:
are you so daft you failed to comprehend what FIFA said? Simple English written said the Super Falcons will be paid directly because NFF has been owing the players for two years. Just like seunmsg, learn to defend the useless government with your senses intact

2 Likes

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by seunmsg(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2023
b]
Beremx:
would you have said this if it was a male mentioning you? You started the mentions anyway. Just reciprocating the good gestures. Get ready to be trolled by me. You either reply my mentions or you simply ignore. grin grin tongue
Good morning to you

Welcome to my troll club. Say hi to your senior colleague dragunuv, dragonuv, spandau and asswipmod who has been at it for the past 4 years or so.

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by 001Lagos: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2023
thisisit:
FIFA: 1... NIGERIA: 0

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Beremx(f): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2023
seunmsg:
b]

Welcome to my troll club. Say hi to your senior colleague dragunuv, dragonuv, spandau and asswipmod who has been at it for the past 4 years or so.
grin cheesy grin
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Estichuxs(f): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2023
It is better this way oo. Because NFF own Na to chop nothing else.

Ad: Need a house to rent on the mainland? I'm your surest plug

https://www.nairaland.com/7776903/properties-rent-chidinma
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by mbahdi(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Good..
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by sslcrypt: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2023
Very good. I love this initiative
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by vickydevoka(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2023
larryking78:
This is why our ladies are dancing , like my money go enter my account straaaaight.
40 Million na money. If they beat Germany , money double be that.

Nigeria corruption will teach the world a lesson.
England
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by frog12: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2023
e really shock dem. the money cant be diverted grin grin grin

001Lagos:

I bet the corrupt officials must have been salivating over the players bonuses..
But FIFA don shock them. 😂

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by freeborn02: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:

I do not support corruption like you do.

The difference between us

You've been so known to be clapping for corrupt government officials and hail them like they are doing you any favour by stealing what's rightfully yours as a citizen because in your own reasoning, you're teaching the Igbos a political lessons . 😂 😂

Helinues won't mind selling his destiny for peanuts provided his action will make igbos feel bad temporarily grin

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by azpekuliar: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2023
How did Charles Anazodo react to this news on Lagos Talks FM this morning?
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by freeborn02: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:

But I don't hate my country passionately like you do. That's the big difference between us

If you don't hate your country, you won't be defending corrupt politicians.

You are a national traitor

4 Likes

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by pcagbaji(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:
Yeah, the decision was made specifically because of Nigeria. News that came out before the world.

This op is soaked with concentrated hatred for his own country
But this one is the truth
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by 00FFT00(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2023
I told y'all before now. A country bereft of equity and good conscience.

Reason a drug dealer stole an election with his equally stolen wealth, and now seek war with his neighbor to stay relevant and legitimize his illegitimacy.

Tinubu is a disgrace, and will disgrace and subjugate Nigeria lives further, if he is not promptly disgraced out of Aso Rock by the courts.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by ariesbull: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2023
Useless nation
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by otosa(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:

Was this new FIFA method of payment made specifically because of Nigeria?

If the answer is No, then both you and op ate notorious liars
FIFA Secretary-General, Fatma Samoura, confirmed this in a viral video on social media saying the policy change is due to unpaid allowance issues involving Nigeria’s Super Falcons.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by izombie(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:

Just take a look at yourself, doing your normal goal shifting from the topic of discussion.

Na the FIFA secretary made that decision personally that your source is quoting her directly?
Fifa secretary is part of fifa. Obviously they've discussed and agreed with this for the secretary to say it out. I used to respect you as a sensible person here but since tinubu began his campaign you turned to devil. Stop supporting evil because it benefits you.
Fifa should abeg pay the players directly going forward. CAF should also take note.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by skywalker240(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:
Yeah, the decision was made specifically because of Nigeria. News that came out before the world.

This op is soaked with concentrated hatred for his own country
Only a foolish idiot will be patriotic to corruption

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falcons Leave Hotel For Stadium Ahead Of Germany Clash / Ronaldo Will Not Face Charges In His Rape Case - US / 2018 World Cup: Super Eagles Confirm Payment Of Bonuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.