Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Muslim Woman Tells The Truth About Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Woman Tells The Truth About Islam (1610 Views)

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members / Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache / A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Woman Tells The Truth About Islam by plappville(f): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2011
I call it abuse, deprived of identity, molest, enslavement and even denying what God created for man to enjoy.
The sun, air etc, why only the Muslim men have the right to enjoy life natural gife and not their Women yet they claim Islam wmen are queen compare to others hahaha!! @SWEETNECTA u ve failed and lied about Islam for women, see them are all crying, Saudi Aribians women starting to wake up and drive a car what what is this called? proper slavering!!

http://youtu.be/r7OYRknGgEc
Re: Muslim Woman Tells The Truth About Islam by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2011
God forbid any woman should see ISLAM as a liberator.

ISLAM is not pro woman , it is anti woman.

Women you hear me, come out of ISLAM if you are already in and if you are tempted with the deception, do not join smiley
Re: Muslim Woman Tells The Truth About Islam by plappville(f): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2011
It is so sad, I hate the claim of Islamist men claiming that their women are treated like queen according to their kuran.
It is all lies and brainwashed doctrim, are the women allowed to read the quran?

While women of other faiths are treated as equals with reform of the civil family law, Muslim women suffer increasing discrimination with each round of amendments to the Islamic Family Law statutes.

More and More legal rights were given to men and yet (islam women are treaded like queen)
These women are begining to know how bandage their lives are, we dont even need to be religious to see the true slavering of Islam women. God will help them to know the light, they need to see the sun, drive a car and feel the air.
and feel free to choose a spet of faith.
Re: Muslim Woman Tells The Truth About Islam by movicy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2011
plappville:

It is so sad, I hate the claim of Islamist men claiming that their women are treated like queen according to their kuran.
It is all lies and brainwashed doctrim, are the women allowed to read the quran?

While women of other faiths are treated as equals with reform of the civil family law, Muslim women suffer increasing discrimination with each round of amendments to the Islamic Family Law statutes.

More and More legal rights were given to men and yet (islam women are treaded like queen)
These women are begining to know how bandage their lives are, we dont even need to be religious to see the true slavering of Islam women. God will help them to know the light, they need to see the sun, drive a car and feel the air.
and feel free to choose a spet of faith.
dont be a fool shey u no dey read ur bible well abi u no see how bible and its writter claim that women r slaves and they dont deserve to be treated as real flesh
Re: Muslim Woman Tells The Truth About Islam by Sweetnecta: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2011
[Quote]« on: Today at 02:56:49 PM »

I call it abuse, deprived of identity, molest, enslavement and even denying what God created for man to enjoy.
The sun, air etc, why only the Muslim men have the right to enjoy life natural gife and not their Women yet they claim Islam wmen are queen compare to others hahaha!! @SWEETNECTA u ve failed and lied about Islam for women, see them are all crying, Saudi Aribians women starting to wake up and drive a car what what is this called? proper slavering!![/Quote]many years ago, i saw a video where people veiled [supposed to be muslim women] sat in an open air area of the restaurant. they all sat in the mist of strange men [the usual summer nud.ity of christian men]. they were served some pasta. you see the women eating like pigs [favorite meat of christians]. one was passing spaghetti through her nose. another was soiling her Nikab [cloth that covers the mouth].

whats so interesting is that each of these so called muslim women were careless about how they presented themselves; from sitting to what parts of the body exposed during the meal. i couldn't help noticed that the faces of these 'women' are built like the faces of clean shaven men. there arms were like that of construction laborers, doing all the lifting of the big and heavy materials. they have no chests, and their shoulders are like that of weight lifters. i guess if they stood up, they will have no seats. in fact plippville, these were christian men under covers, acting as if they were muslim women. sisi, i laughed at them. they christian gays will do anything to advance their intention.

every man has eyes to know a woman from pretenders. i do. and i knew those sugar blooded men were not women. lets take the desperation of the christians into account. arab christians will pretend to make Islam look bad. this people are shameless in their efforts. while i may disagree with the saudi governance, tricks, i can not remove them from the deception bags of the christians.

@frosbel « #1 on: Today at 03:02:21 PM »
[Quote]God forbid any woman should see ISLAM as a liberator.

ISLAM is not pro woman , it is anti woman.[/Quote]Karen Armstrong a british scholar doesn't so.
before the women of the west took off their bras and burnt them, bras was optional for muslim women.

[Quote]you hear me, come out of ISLAM if you are already in and if you are tempted with the deception, do not join Smiley[/Quote]and 3 gods are better than 1 God. remember that when you are thinking of your faith where your fate lies.

[Quote]plappville « #2 on: Today at 04:36:01 PM »

It is all lies and brainwashed doctrim, are the women allowed to read the quran?[/Quote]remember that women must never raise their voice in the church, etc is definitely better even though the story of women around the messenger [as] is a fascinating read, discovering that women can divorce their husbands and women were Islamic scholars.

[Quote]While women of other faiths are treated as equals with reform of the civil family law, Muslim women suffer increasing discrimination with each round of amendments to the Islamic Family Law statutes.[/Quote]What did the Bible say? I treat my wife according to Quran. She treats me according to Quran. If a christian woman does not treat her husband according to the NT, she should shave her head, instead of looking for support from civil family law; another proof against the bible being adulterated.

[Quote]More and More legal rights were given to men and yet (islam women are treaded like queen)
and feel free to choose a spet of faith.[/Quote]The whole argument hinges on driving a car. Yet almost every one with a good car hires a driver to drive him or her around in our mutual country, Nigeria. Imagine thick madame driving herself in Nigeria? Imagine wealthy man driving himself in Nigeria? imagine the wealthy gallivanting all over the places in Nigeria? I prefer to shield myself from the Nigerian sun. Definitely, the desert sun is not what i want to beat down on me. i do hope that when you visit 9ja, since you may have that luxury in france, you do get driven around?
Re: Muslim Woman Tells The Truth About Islam by Sweetnecta: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2011
Plappville did not hear the woman say to the saudi sheikh that The Lord of the Words have created me equally and gave me right like you men.

Sisi eko, omo 9ja, don't be a shmuck. speak the truth even when it is against the bible.
can any bible female reader challenge anyone that Jehovah or Yahweh created her equal to man when Eve takes all the blames?

i told you to come to islam. you no dey listen.
Re: Muslim Woman Tells The Truth About Islam by plappville(f): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2011
dont be a fool shey u no dey read your bible well abi u no see how bible and its writter claim that women r slaves and they dont deserve to be treated as real flesh

No i am not a fool. Does the bible says woman must submit to the dominance of man for slavering?
Women be in submission is to respect, but not to be slave by her hubby.
A christian woman is not deprived of Gods natural gifts.
This same bible that commandeth a man to do whatever his wife say to him.
If u claim the bible ordaned women to be slave then God wouldn't have told abraham in GENESIS to do what SERA told him to do.

And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.(Genesis 21:12
KJV)
Will a slaved wife words be respected by her husband?.
The bible has some verses on which women are curse if adultery/fornication is commited. The submision of wife to her husband in the bible shouldn't be interpreted wrongly. Men and women are equal when it comes to faith and believing, but then the result of this beleiving does not bring equality in life. The both are of different sex. when ever the bible speaks about rightoueness or sin, it always use the word (whosoever) be it man or women.
God's commands do not change through time, they are perfect and must not be changed or denied for any reason.

What did the Bible say? I treat my wife according to Quran. She treats me according to Quran. If a christian woman does not treat her husband according to the NT, she should shave her head, instead of looking for support from civil family law; another proof against the bible being adulterated.

And what happen if ur wife does not treat u well? are there laws in the kuran to pampar her still?

remember that women must never raise their voice in the church, etc is definitely better even though the story of women around the messenger [as] is a fascinating read, discovering that women can divorce their husbands and women were Islamic scholars.
U are missing something!!!! see these verses in the bible, how women where silent as u claim.

(Galatians 3:28 KJV) - There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

(1 Cor. 11:5) But every woman that prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head: for that is one and the same as if she were shaven. The word "Prophesy" means to speak forth, or flow forth.

(Judges 4:4-5 KJV)
4And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

5And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

Deborah in the bible was a Judge for both civil and criminal cases. The Israelits meets her for judgment.
She was a chief ruler of Israel for 40 years, giving orders to the Generals and all the army. She did the work of an evangelist, prophetess, Judge, and a preacher. God gave her authority over the mighty (Judges 5:13).

Much more women that did the work of God, they were not silent in the sence u are taking it.

and 3 gods are better than 1 God. remember that when you are thinking of your faith where your fate lies.

The three Gods u re refaring to is the one God of the christian.
The 3 persons of the Godbody are noted in (Isaiah 48:16)“I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; From the time that it was, there am I; and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me.” In ur own understanding, cant u see the speaker of this vers is obviously GOD and yet he says he has been sent (BOTH) by the lord God "the father" and by his spirit that is, "the holy spirit" One name (GOD) yet 3 names.

It is so evident in (John 15:26) hear again where the Lord Jesus said: “But when the Comforter is come whom I will send unto you from the Father, He shall testify of me.” The son is talking, he will send to us a conforter own by his father(TRINITY) wht is confusing u about the GODHEAD trinity?

very man has eyes to know a woman from pretenders. i do. and i knew those sugar blooded men were not women. lets take the desperation of the christians into account. arab christians will pretend to make Islam look bad. this people are shameless in their efforts. while i may disagree with the saudi governance, tricks, i can not remove them from the deception bags of the christians.

A true christian will never bear the face of a muslim, how much more trying to use it against Muslims.
Re: Muslim Woman Tells The Truth About Islam by plappville(f): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Plappville did not hear the woman say to the saudi sheikh that The Lord of the Words have created me equally and gave me right like you men.

Sisi eko, omo 9ja, don't be a shmuck. speak the truth even when it is against the bible.
can any bible female reader challenge anyone that Jehovah or Yahweh created her equal to man when Eve takes all the blames?

i told you to come to islam. you no dey listen.

God's commands cannot not change through time, they are perfect and must not be changed or denied for any reason. Islam has been dening GODs COMMANDS.

(1) (Reply)

Atheism Is A Religion / The Chronicles Of Chill 4:biblical Prophecy Of The Current Woes Of Linda Ikeji. / Christianity Not A Religion But A Lifestyle: Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.