Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Met A Traditionalist: What He Told Me By Deji Yesufu (Series) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Met A Traditionalist: What He Told Me By Deji Yesufu (Series) (705 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Met A Traditionalist: What He Told Me By Deji Yesufu (Series) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2023
VBCampaign:

I will also request that good-hearted Christians should pray for Mr. T and his family, that God will open them to the truth of the gospel.
The founder of Christianity Jesus of Nazareth followed God's standard when talking about "PRAYERS"
According to God's standard servants of God must NOT pray in behalf of unbelievers who aren't interested in knowing the truth about God's laws {Proverbs 28:9; Jeremiah 11:14} so when Jesus walked this planet he was really discreet with his partner of prayer his disciples noticed that Jesus prays to God always {1Thessalonians 5:17} but Jesus refused to pray with them!
So they approached him:

Now he was in a certain place praying, and when he stopped, one of his disciples said to him: “Lord, teach us how to pray, just as John also taught his disciples". Luke 11:1

Jesus' disciples are going from house to house today paying their neighbours uninvited friendly visits, whoever refuse to welcome or listen to them has been judged already! Matthew 10:11-15

There's no need praying for them! smiley
Re: I Met A Traditionalist: What He Told Me By Deji Yesufu (Series) by VBCampaign: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2023
Mynd44 consider for front page

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Honest Search For The Truth / Discover Your Inner Fish / Is Painful Childbirth A Specific Curse From God For Eating The Apple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.