Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) (1323 Views)

Peter Obi's Kogi Rally Flops, Stadium Almost Empty (VIDEO) / Complete Pictures And Highlights From Tinubu And CAN Meeting. / 2020 Budget: Zamfara Earmarks ₦1 Billion For Mosques, Renovation Of Cemeteries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by Ogene001: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium Enugu, popularly called "The Cathedral". Home of Enugu Rangers. Renovated by Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi the former governor

8 Likes

Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nice Infrastructure. This is highly Commendable!! Am sure someone will Dedicate a Nice Song for this Achievement.

10 Likes

Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by TemplarLandry: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
cool
Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by Ofunaofu: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry, kindly dedicated a song to this wonderful achievement as suggested by Acekidc4

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by 001Lagos: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by AwokenVawulence: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Some people wouldn't like this cry

2 Likes

Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by christejames(m): 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
That's beautiful cool

I can now watch my darling Flying Antelopes; Rangers International from my Obiagu Stand of this magnificent Cathedral shocked...

With the proposed AI technology that will broadcast live matches next season, The Cathedral will be one of the few picturesque stadia in the country that fans will be glued at.

NPFL is becoming more interesting!

1 Like

Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by JOemmy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
I don't know why imo state don't even have one single standard stadium after all these years? No plans in place to even have any in future.
Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by Jostoman: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wonderful work
Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Africans celebrating stadium renovation in 2023 C.E

Shame is the name cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by Depriest2020: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Nice Infrastructure. This is highly Commendable!! Am sure someone will Dedicate a Nice Song for this Achievement.
TemplarLandry dey fall hand these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by richidinho(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
In 2023, any stadium without roof is termed training pitch

1 Like

Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by DevilsEqual(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

Bro, u no too dey dedicate songs for most of our news again these days

Too bad

In the meantime, i guess Nigeria is ready to host the FIFA WC if we can have just three more of this with that Godwill Stadium
Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by Rossikk(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Africans celebrating stadium renovation in 2023 C.E

Shame is the name cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you had a working brain you would know that nations that only began to develop in the 1960s after independence from colonial looting and brigandage cannot be assessed as though they’ve been independent for centuries or even millennia, like other regions of the Earth.

1 Like

Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by gebest: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Great
Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
I remember when phyno shut down this stadium in 2018 .....now phyno don dissappear from the music scene,people talk say na because of the new cats but what about olamide
Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by paramakina202: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
This stadium was one of the best in Nigeria when it was newly built in early 80s.
Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by christejames(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2023
richidinho:
In 2023, any stadium without roof is termed training pitch

From your logic, Camp Nou is a training pitch?
Re: Renovation Of Enugu Stadium Almost Complete (pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2023
I guess that's why rangers played their home match @ awka stadium

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Threaten To Invade Abuja, Activate Sleeper Cells In FCT- Video / APC 2+2=? By David Hundeyin / Yoruba: The Ethnic Group That Rejected Their Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.