Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them (1500 Views)

Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) / May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Chiomaqueen: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Mock May Edochie in reaction to her 100million Lawsuit against them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaNZOT3J_M
Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by TemplarLandry: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Acekidc4(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
100 Million Ke😱 for WhatπŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Tmb78(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
Enjoy your life jare Judy, after all, what you did is not different from what Adaora is trying to do to Mr Ayeni's home, who is her friend's father by the way and she is being praised for it by the same people calling for your head.

If your people can praise Adaora then you have done absolutely nothing wrong.

Don't mind the duplicitous hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Kobojunkie: 5:01am On Aug 03, 2023
Tmb78:
β–  Enjoy your life jare Judy, after all, what you did is not different from what Adaora is trying to do to Mr Ayeni's home, who is her friend's father by the way and she is being praised for it by the same people calling for your head.

If your people can praise Adaora then you have done absolutely nothing wrong. Don't mind the duplicitous hypocrites!
Stop deluding yourself claiming both cases as the same because they are not.

Mrs Ayeni should have sued her husband for all he had before his sidechick turned on him. She trying to protect him only shows she no serious at all, giving the sidechick opportunity to continue to have him. This lady has finally stood up to declare she ain't going to watch all her investment and years go to not, something entirely different and safer than Mrs Ayeni's. undecided
Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Tmb78(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop deluding yourself claiming both cases as the same because they are not.

Mrs Ayeni should have sued her husband for all he had before his sidechick turned on him. She trying to protect him only shows she no serious at all, giving the sidechick opportunity to continue to have him. This lady has finally stood up to declare she ain't going to watch all her investment and years go to not, something entirely different and safer than Mrs Ayeni's. undecided
Na you dey under delusion o
I am talking about how all of you supported the side chick Adaora even before and after Mrs Ayeni came out to support her husband (albeit foolishly)
We have the threads here on nairaland and on Linda ikeji's blog!

I would understand it if as you people fired the woman for being stupid to support a wandering prick, you also fire Adaora too for messing with a man old enough to be her father ( he is her friend's father actually) and trying to break his home

But mba o, you didn't see anything wrong in that
You people took it tribal as usual saying the man saw a fine Igbo girl with better punna, that the wife let herself go( even though, the blind can see that even as old as the woman is, she still beats Ada hands down in beauty)

That is what I meant by what I wrote.

Judy took Yul from May, all hell broke loose, she was called ashawo who used juju on Yul
But Adaora wanted to take Ayeni from his family just like Jul, you all applauded her, saying she didn't use juju as the wife claimed. How you people could ascertain that still beats me!

Now tell me does that make sense at all?
If not tribalism, what other reason will you give for your people's duplicity?

Mrs Betty Anyanwu -Akeredolu, came out to blast her husband's sidechick on social media, you people didn't blast her o, you went tribal again as usual
The energy you all used to condemn Mrs Ayeni was absent
I guess we all know the reason

Look, tell yourself anything to make you happy, but everyone sees how you all like to sleep and face same direction, anyways.

Shalom!
Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Kobojunkie: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tmb78:
β–  Na you dey under delusion o I am talking about how all of you supported the side chick Adaora even before and after Mrs Ayeni came out to support her husband (albeit foolishly) We have the threads here on nairaland and on Linda ikeji's blog!
I would understand it if as you people fired the woman for being stupid to support a wandering prick, you also fire Adaora too for messing with a man old enough to be her father ( he is her friend's father actually) and trying to break his home
But mba o, you didn't see anything wrong in that
You people took it tribal as usual saying the man saw a fine Igbo girl with better punna, that the wife let herself go( even though, the blind can see that even as old as the woman is, she still beats Ada hands down in beauty)
That is what I meant by what I wrote. Judy took Yul from May, all hell broke loose, she was called ashawo who used juju on Yul. But Adaora wanted to take Ayeni from his family just like Jul, you all applauded her, saying she didn't use juju as the wife claimed. How you people could ascertain that still beats me! Now tell me does that make sense at all?
If not tribalism, what other reason will you give for your people's duplicity?
Mrs Betty Anyanwu -Akeredolu, came out to blast her husband's sidechick on social media, you people didn't blast her o, you went tribal again as usual. The energy you all used to condemn Mrs Ayeni was absent I guess we all know the reason Look, tell yourself anything to make you happy, but everyone sees how you all like to sleep and face same direction, anyways.
Shalom!
I get the sense that this is more personal than you are willing to let on and your emotions have definitely clouded your judgment on the most part in this. undecided

Again, I am of the opinion that Mrs Ayeni is wrong in trying to defend her adulterous husband from the consequences of his own wandering dick.

What she ought to be doing is making certain that her investment for however long the marriage has lasted so far does not end up in smoke, and as it stands the only way she can do that is to claim her portion before the man's sidechick takes it all. She should not be involving herself in the problems created by the man at all as that is his business to deal with. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Tmb78(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I get the sense that this is more personal than you are willing to let on and your emotions have definitely clouded your judgment on the most part in this. undecided

Again, I am of the opinion that Mrs Ayeni is wrong in trying to defend her adulterous husband from the consequences of his own wandering dick.

What she ought to be doing is making certain that her investment for however long the marriage has lasted so far does not end up in smoke, and as it stands the only way she can do that is to claim her portion before the man's sidechick takes it all. She should not be involving herself in the problems created by the man at all as that is his business to deal with. undecided
And as usual, you refused to address what you highlighted in my post.

See, you and I are on the same page concerning Mrs Ayeni's stupid support for the useless he goat.

But you still won't talk about why you all praised Adaora but blasted Judy

Is there a tribal reason?
Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tmb78:
β–  And as usual, you refused to address what you highlighted in my post. See, you and I are on the same page concerning Mrs Ayeni's stupid support for the useless he goat. But you still won't talk about why you all praised Adaora but blasted Judy Is there a tribal reason?
Like I said, adultery is consensual. Adaora is an adulterer who simply wants the child provided for. Judy is an adulterer who probably thinks that by taking her place as wife in the man's marriage somehow her sins can be absolved and she can sit as a queen too. Note the difference?. undecided

When a child is involved, there is nothing wrong in trying to make sure it is provided for. A child should not be made to suffer simply because it was born in such a union. undecided
Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Tmb78(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Like I said, adultery is consensual. Adaora is an adulterer who simply wants the child provided for. Judy is an adulterer who probably thinks that by taking her place as wife in the man's marriage somehow her sins can be absolved and she can sit as a queen too. Note the difference?. undecided

When a child is involved, there is nothing wrong in trying to make sure it is provided for. A child should not be made to suffer simply because it was born in such a union. undecided
Whatever, man!
Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tmb78:
Whatever, man!
Really? undecided
Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Tmb78(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Really? undecided
Yeah, man
I won't continue a conversation that's not going anywhere

You conveniently bypassed addressing why igbos were all over nairaland belittling Mrs Ayeni and other Yoruba women for not 'upgrading' and praising Adaora for shagging Mr Ayeni.

Nowhere was Adaora condemned for that action, nowhere

And I could see from your responses ( and some other Igbo's responses that I have read here, actually) you don't want to touch that part of the conversation.

Brother, yeah, whatever!

Stay blessed, bye!
Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tmb78:
β–  Yeah, man
You conveniently bypassed addressing why igbos were all over nairaland belittling Mrs Ayeni and other Yoruba women for not 'upgrading' and praising Adaora for shagging Mr Ayeni. Nowhere was Adaora condemned for that action, nowhere. And I could see from your responses ( and some other Igbo's responses that I have read here, actually) you don't want to touch that part of the conversation. Brother, yeah, whatever! Stay blessed, bye!
I am clearly not a racist like you or any of the others you oppose. If you cannot keep race/tribe out of a discussion, then there is also no point in me engaging you any further. undecided
Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Leggodeals(f): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tmb78:
Yeah, man

You conveniently bypassed addressing why igbos were all over nairaland belittling Mrs Ayeni and other Yoruba women for not 'upgrading' and praising Adaora for shagging Mr Ayeni.

Nowhere was Adaora condemned for that action, nowhere

And I could see from your responses ( and some other Igbo's responses that I have read here, actually) you don't want to touch that part of the conversation.

Brother, yeah, whatever!

Stay blessed, bye!
I think you are right with your observation. I hate selective outrage. If you are going to be mad at a thing be mad at everyone who does it.

This kind of attitude can be found in any tribe or race. People are naturally biased
Re: Yul And Judy Mock May Edochie In Reaction To Her 100million Lawsuit Against Them by Tmb78(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Leggodeals:
I think you are right with your observation. I hate selective outrage. If you are going to be mad at a thing be mad at everyone who does it.

This kind of attitude can be found in any tribe or race. People are naturally biased
Thanks my sister for understanding my point of view

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is That His Wife.? / Tubaba And Annie / Obaro Ibur Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.