Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

If You Have Twitter Account,go Claim TS Token - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Twitter Account,go Claim TS Token (247 Views)

2 Days To Go, Claim $300 Now!!! / 4 Days To Go, Claim Your $300 Now On DXDY Finance / Another Free 5000naira Go Claim Your Own Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Twitter Account,go Claim TS Token by cryptobabe123(f): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hello all,

If you have active twitter account, quickly claim some TS tokens. Trading is starting on August 3rd 2023. The quantity of tokens you will get depends on your influencer score , which means when you created your Twitter account, how many followers you have and the number tweets you have made.

For example I have 565 followers, registered 2015 and 750 tweets so far and I was able to claim 360000000 TS tokens × $0.000001 starting price = $360.

As long as you have twitter account you will be able to get something despite your influencer score.

So used the link on my signature, connect your metamask or trust wallet BSC NETWORK ooo, click on "Claim Airdrop" then put your Twitter username, starting with @. Click on submit, click on "Share and @ 3 friends" and you will be directed to post a tweet, tag 3 friends and post.

Lastly, wait for them to verify your tweet and your "CLAIM" button will be activated, then hit on Claim and that's it.

The link to use is on my signature.
WAGMI.
Re: If You Have Twitter Account,go Claim TS Token by josielewa(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
the whole twitter api congestion error...I don tire

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Money When You Are Broke / Free 200$ Worth Of Token / Bitcoin Halving And What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.