Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record (661 Views)

Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As Footballer With Most Guinness World Records / Footballers With Funny Names / 5 Footballers You Never Knew Have Killed Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by Ashleyokeneye(f): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
In the world of football, where extraordinary moments unfold and legends are born, there exist mavericks who shatter expectations and redefine what is deemed possible. These audacious individuals not only dominate the game but also carve their names in the illustrious pages of the Guinness Book of World Records. These footballers include;

5. Neymar – 4
When PSG wanted to acquire the services of Neymar from Barcelona, they had to shell out a hefty fee of €222 million (his release clause). This transfer made him the most expensive footballer in transfer history and set the Guinness World Record. This mammoth amount was more than double the then-most expensive transfer of Paul Pogba (€105) from Juventus to Manchester United. Neymar set another record for the fastest goal in Olympic history during Brazil’s semifinal match against Honduras at the 2016 Summer Olympics. The youngster snatched the ball off a Honduran defender and found the back of the net in just 14 seconds. Before Neymar’s goal against Honduras, the Guinness record for the fastest goal in Olympic history was held by Mexico’s Oribe Peralta.

4. Kylian Mbappe – 5
The youngest player to score 100 goals in the top division of French football (soccer) is Kylian Mbappé (France, b. 20 December 1998), on 21 March 2021 aged 22 years 91 days. Mbappé scored twice for Paris Saint-Germain during their 4–2 win over Lyon to bring up his century of goals in the French top flight. He bettered the mark set by Saint Etienne’s Hervé Revelli in 1969 by more than a year. Mbappé scored 16 league goals for Monaco before moving PSG in 2017. He finished Ligue 1’s top scorer in 2018/19 and 2019/20.

3. Robert Lewandowski – 9
Lewandowski collected four certificates from the Guinness Book of Records to commemorate his crazy five-goal blitz against Wolfsburg. Lewandowski now holds the records for the fastest hat trick (three minutes, 22 seconds), the fastest four-goal haul (five minutes, 42 seconds), the fastest five-goal salvo, and the first player to score five times as a substitute in the German league. The Pole only joined proceedings at halftime against Wolfsburg but still managed to find the net five times, all in a ridiculous eight minutes and 59 seconds.

2. Christiano Ronaldo – 40
Cristiano Ronaldo‘s achievement of 200 international caps for Portugal has been recognised by Guinness World Records. The Al-Nassr superstar accomplished this remarkable feat during Euro 2024 qualifier match against Iceland on Tuesday, June 20. As a tribute to his accomplishment, Ronaldo was presented with a formal certificate by Guinness World Records as a new official record holder. The most successful penalty-taker in LaLiga and the highest-rated player in FIFA 18; The most followers for an athlete on Twitter, the most followers on Instagram for an athlete, the most followed person on Instagram, the most viewed Wikipedia page for an athlete (male), and the most likes for an athlete on Facebook are the other records that are held by Ronaldo and many more.

1. Lionel Messi – 41
Argentine legend Lionel Messi holds a staggering number of Guinness World Records, and the Inter Miami superstar is expected to smash more before he retires. The seven-time Ballon d’Or winner has already bagged 34 trophies at club level, making him one of the most decorated footballers ever. Messi has won the FIFA World Cup, Copa América, and CONMEBOL titles on the international scene.
From the Super Bowl to the World Cup, we've got all the biggest sports events covered. With our platform, you can get news on your favorite teams and players, and win big!

Re: Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by chiomaugo: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Ashleyokeneye:

In the world of football, where extraordinary moments unfold and legends are born, there exist mavericks who shatter expectations and redefine what is deemed possible. These audacious individuals not only dominate the game but also carve their names in the illustrious pages of the Guinness Book of World Records. These footballers include;

5. Neymar – 4
When PSG wanted to acquire the services of Neymar from Barcelona, they had to shell out a hefty fee of €222 million (his release clause). This transfer made him the most expensive footballer in transfer history and set the Guinness World Record. This mammoth amount was more than double the then-most expensive transfer of Paul Pogba (€105) from Juventus to Manchester United. Neymar set another record for the fastest goal in Olympic history during Brazil’s semifinal match against Honduras at the 2016 Summer Olympics. The youngster snatched the ball off a Honduran defender and found the back of the net in just 14 seconds. Before Neymar’s goal against Honduras, the Guinness record for the fastest goal in Olympic history was held by Mexico’s Oribe Peralta.

4. Kylian Mbappe – 5
The youngest player to score 100 goals in the top division of French football (soccer) is Kylian Mbappé (France, b. 20 December 1998), on 21 March 2021 aged 22 years 91 days. Mbappé scored twice for Paris Saint-Germain during their 4–2 win over Lyon to bring up his century of goals in the French top flight. He bettered the mark set by Saint Etienne’s Hervé Revelli in 1969 by more than a year. Mbappé scored 16 league goals for Monaco before moving PSG in 2017. He finished Ligue 1’s top scorer in 2018/19 and 2019/20.

Lewandowski collected four certificates from the Guinness Book of Records to commemorate his crazy five-goal blitz against Wolfsburg. Lewandowski now holds the records for the fastest hat trick (three minutes, 22 seconds), the fastest four-goal haul (five minutes, 42 seconds), the fastest five-goal salvo, and the first player to score five times as a substitute in the German league. The Pole only joined proceedings at halftime against Wolfsburg but still managed to find the net five times, all in a ridiculous eight minutes and 59 seconds.

Cristiano Ronaldo‘s achievement of 200 international caps for Portugal has been recognised by Guinness World Records. The Al-Nassr superstar accomplished this remarkable feat during Euro 2024 qualifier match against Iceland on Tuesday, June 20. As a tribute to his accomplishment, Ronaldo was presented with a formal certificate by Guinness World Records as a new official record holder. The most successful penalty-taker in LaLiga and the highest-rated player in FIFA 18; The most followers for an athlete on Twitter, the most followers on Instagram for an athlete, the most followed person on Instagram, the most viewed Wikipedia page for an athlete (male), and the most likes for an athlete on Facebook are the other records that are held by Ronaldo and many more.

1. Lionel Messi – 41
Argentine legend Lionel Messi holds a staggering number of Guinness World Records, and the Inter Miami superstar is expected to smash more before he retires. The seven-time Ballon d’Or winner has already bagged 34 trophies at club level, making him one of the most decorated footballers ever. Messi has won the FIFA World Cup, Copa América, and CONMEBOL titles on the international scene.
From the Super Bowl to the World Cup, we've got all the biggest sports events covered. With our platform, you can get news on your favorite teams and players, and win big!

Cristiano Ronaldo‘s achievement are not only that but also the most world social media followers of all time and he is the best player on earth, I will chose Ronaldo before Messi.
Thanks to iLOTbet for this beautiful articles
Re: Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by johnsaman: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2023
chiomaugo:

Cristiano Ronaldo‘s achievement are not only that but also the most world social media followers of all time and he is the best player on earth, I will chose Ronaldo before Messi.
Thanks to iLOTbet for this beautiful articles

Every one know's Messi is better, shut your fucking mouth
Re: Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by Tijanirasak: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
johnsaman:

Every one know's Messi is better, shut your fucking mouth

Why are you like this? He did not Insulted you are doing so
Re: Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by johnsaman: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2023
Tijanirasak:

Why are you like this? He did not Insulted you are doing so

See the way your English is bend you could not even speak good English you are here trying to correct another person, I have something ease to do you are not my problem. I have 90k in my 1xbet I trying to withdraw for three days now.
Re: Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by oluwadarajoe: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
johnsaman:

See the way your English is bend you could not even speak good English you are here trying to correct another person, I have something ease to do you are not my problem. I have 90k in my 1xbet I trying to withdraw for three days now.

Call there customer care for support
Re: Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by Tijanirasak: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2023
oluwadarajoe:

Call there customer care for support
Their customers care is very poor, It takes time for them to respond to issues. I have experience this before and I know how it is when you wanted customers care to resolve an issue
Re: Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by oluwadarajoe: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
Tijanirasak:

Their customers care is very poor, It takes time for them to respond to issues. I have experience this before and I know how it is when you wanted customers care to resolve an issue
Lol, let him give a trail, If you actually had patience they would have responded to you. I had a small issue on iLOTBET yesterday I contacted their customer care and I got response immidiatlly not even knowing it was from my phone network the issues was coming from.
Re: Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by johnsaman: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
oluwadarajoe:
Lol, let him give a trail, If you actually had patience they would have responded to you. I had a small issue on iLOTBET yesterday I contacted their customer care and I got response immidiatlly not even knowing it was from my phone network the issues was coming from.

Thank you all for your response and I have decided to live their platform for another, nothing is going to change my mind. I'm thinking of which one to use right now but on brake for now
Re: Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by Khalidade: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2023
johnsaman:

Thank you all for your response and I have decided to live their platform for another, nothing is going to change my mind. I'm thinking of which one to use right now but on brake for now

Good thinking
Re: Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by Okenejude: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ashleyokeneye:

5. Neymar – 4

4. Kylian Mbappe – 5

1. Lionel Messi – 41

Ronaldo top 1
Re: Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by musailiya: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2023
Okenejude:

Ronaldo top 1

The evidence is very clear that Messi has 41 and Ronaldo 40, do your math

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by Ashleycole9998: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
musailiya:

The evidence is very clear that Messi has 41 and Ronaldo 40, do your math

No be small thing
Re: Top 5 Footballers With The Most Guinness Record by Adegbe67: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
Okenejude:

Ronaldo top 1
Lewandowski

(1) (Reply)

Portsmouth And United Plan Nigeria Game / Grant Must Not Go Like That. Abramovich Is To Blame: / Ronaldo: Should He Leave Or Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.