Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail (30564 Views)

Surinamese Man Arrested At PH Airport With 9.9kg Cocaine Concealed In Condoms / Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by tasalanoni(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Wes
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by Kazeem47(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Roger3D:
Thank God it wasn't an ..........man grin
Shhhh...no vawulence please.night don dey reach,make we sleep in peace.

1 Like

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Look his head very well, na dem dem from the obi side with Suriname citizenship probably obtained fraudulently. drug trafficking na their occupation to be billionaire developing other states. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by Calitoscassius(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
ednut1:
I dont believe he is a real surinamese . Probably a Nigerian who obtained the citizenship illegally 🤣
Possible, This is how very untrustworthy Nigerians are, you don't even believe his nationality. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by Kazeem47(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
JohnnA1:
Maybe we should take a second look at the shape of his head.
Please no vawulence,allow us to sleep in peace,night don reach.

1 Like

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by Calitoscassius(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Look his head very well, na dem dem from the obi side with Suriname citizenship probably obtained fraudulently. drug trafficking na their occupation to be billionaire developing other states. shocked shocked
Go look up the history of Suriname and Surinmese people, they all originated from ghana and Port Hacourt in Naigeria, so he couldn't have looked any different.
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by DenreleDave(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Get rich or die while trying

Always saying trash as usual

2 Likes

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by abba190: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Get rich or die while trying
u are under efcc radar

1 Like

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by Lama70(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kazeem47:
He brought Cocaine to his long lost father,no be juju be that? grin.From Suriname to Nigeria (from frying pan to fire).Meanwhile NDLEA just dey focus dey do their work, Nigerian/Nigerien wahala no concern them, though sometimes dem dey do pass their boundary.Kudos to them.

Very unhealthy and jaundiced pattern of reasoning. Suriname to Portharcourt with drugs inside condom to come and look for his so-called irresponsible father. Can you imagine the effrontery of this filthy pig. Swine.

2 Likes

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by IbroMaka(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
If this guy experience naija prison.... Walahi e no go ever push coke for him life again
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by blackdover: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2023

Purify your listening experience with the boombox bass speakers.

🔋40hrs playtime
✴️ BIG SPEAKERS
🔘Bluetooth 5.1 Speaker
⭕💯Brand new
🌊IPX6 Splash proof protection
🔺Super sounds
🔻Good bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by Ikpunnegi01: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
Old him well well, he go talk his true identity, see his cone head😁

Epic subtitle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xjLglpQZjs
So, even you don join tr#balism in this forum abi? I am going back to unsubscribe from your YouTube channel and I will collect all my likes and delete all my comments then I will advice others with the screenshot of this. Thank you..
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by Ikpunnegi01: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
Old him well well, he go talk his true identity, see his cone head😁

Epic subtitle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xjLglpQZjs
So, even you don join tr#balism in this forum abi? I am going back to unsubscribe from your YouTube channel and I will collect all my likes and delete all my comments then I will advice others with the screenshot of this. Thank you..
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by Omoawoke2(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
He is an Igbo in disguise

1 Like

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by gaby(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Fawaka man...
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by LtChisom: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dexy4yah:
What do people derive from taking all this hard drugs sef

The main person that owns that question is in aso rock temporary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by fortunechy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na this people make condom cost recently...
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by bablon20(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
This one na confirm naija guy. Suriname kọ̀, dorime ni.

1 Like

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by AfroBeatDiary: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:

Lolz, I was typically saying what someone would've eventually say in a sarcastic way.😌

1 Like

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by AmadeGTG: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
Roger3D:
Thank God it wasn't an ..........man grin

Why are you a f..l ?
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by hopexter(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
IbroMaka:
If this guy experience naija prison.... Walahi e no go ever push coke for him life again

Nigerian prison is run by money. It’s a two star hotel lipsrsealed
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by fareed69(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
I won't believe this guy is a Surinamese.
He's from the God forsaken tribe.
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by spinna: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
I guess he's one of the usual suspects but got a fake foreign identity hoping if he's nabbed he would be sent back there for a more civilized jailtime

1 Like

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by fineberry(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Which type of country name be that sef....nawao

With his dressing you'll think is a quest minister in one of the crusade in 9ja
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by MrSmithy: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
I think Nigerians are more innovative in frauds cox we are so creative in things that are wrong. Chai!God help us
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by Dexy4yah(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
LtChisom:

The main person that owns that question is in aso rock temporary.
grin
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by Urch001: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
chisomkachy:
As NDLEA secures conviction of 1,445 drug traffickers in six months

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvcYlKQMtIs/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
The guy look like Abakilike man.😃😃😃

1 Like

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by WesKiz: 7:59am On Aug 03, 2023
East people howfar am grind west
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by WesKiz: 8:00am On Aug 03, 2023
Igbo people howfar again
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by WoroSeeWoro(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2023
CHECK WELL HE IS NOT ORIGIANLLY FROM SURINAME...HE MAY BE A NAIJA GUY WHO WENT THERE TO NATIONALIZE SO AS TO MAKE WAY FOR HIS CARTEL TRADE

1 Like

Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by Curvinus(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2023
Trying to make it big just like Chappo
Re: Surinamese Trafficking Cocaine In Latex Condoms Sentenced To Jail by XAUBulls: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
chisomkachy:
As NDLEA secures conviction of 1,445 drug traffickers in six months

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvcYlKQMtIs/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of The Woman Beaten To Death By Husband In Nasarawa (Photos) / I Saw An Image Of An Adult, Says 65-yr-old Man Who Defiled 11-yr-old Girl / Lady Trying To Drug DonEfere & Rob Him Caught In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.