Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. (2667 Views)

Next Powerful Nigerians Tinubu May Fight If Fuel Subsidy Is Successfully Removed / 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by GeneralDae: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2023
Fejoku:

Ok. It means Nigeria is already occupying one sovereign country yet she claims no one should interfere in her own internal affairs. We all can see where this is going. Guinea Bissau will soon be free from the Nigerian occupation force.
Guinea Bissau president invited ECOWAS to help protect him against coup plotters and train their military force. You call that occupation? 😂
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by henrimoto(m): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2023
SpatialKing:

Is not all Ecowas and AU states that would send troops
Ghana 🇬🇭 has pulled out of the options of sending troops

Egypt, Algeria, Libya are behind Niger

So what is left

Common Boko Haram Nigeria is unable to crush...

The land mass of Niger is already a problem for Nigeria Troops...

Niger is not Liberia

Moreover most Northern states will support Niger because they are relatives they will help sabotage Nigerian troops efforts...

Again Biafra might use that as an opportunity to start another war against Nigeria...

Niger won't do head on confrontation with Nigeria

They will target 🎯 infrastructures in Nigeria like BUK Sokoto, ABU Zaria, NDA, Kanji Dam, using air missiles
....You people will just be writing what you know nothing about from one corner of your Apartment, see how you make Niger look Superior on Paper because na you go be their battle commander.

You don turn am to Russia -Ukraine conflict. Niger don be Russia, Nigeria turn to Ukraine .
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by Dafresh: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2023
ivolt:

When you say "we", I hope you are not banking on Ipob?
All the protection they are enjoying from the west would disappear.
That is when you will realize that "human right" is just a political talk by the west.

You might want to check history about the resource war in Africa.
Checkout who always loose when they challenge the national government.

And you think IPOB can't form alliance with Russia, South or North Korea even China you think all those IPOB in China are only there to make money I laugh in Izzi
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by orisa37: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2023
ON WHATEVER GUISE, NIGERIA WILL NOT FIGHT NIGER REPUBLIC. JUST IGNORE THEM. THEY WILL REPENT.
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by onumadu: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2023
GeneralDae:

How would they show face when they are being protected by ECOWAS from their own military? Wouldn't it be common sense to know that they are not fighting because they can't fight at this time and are being baby-seated by ECOWAS? So which chief of defence staff do you want them to send to the meeting?

This your comment makes absolutely NO SENSE.
If ECOWAS were "protecting them" wouldn't they have been COMPELLED (by the same ECOWAS) to attend the ECOWAS meeting?
Or is it that you don't understand that not attending the meeting is an insult on ECOWAS?
Please help me to understand this your logic.
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by SWATMan: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2023
flokii:

ECOWAS can and will destroy Niger republic and still send relief materials and aid to them when democracy returns. That military junta won't stand.

I hope you are getting ready to be drafted into service? Armchair analyst.
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by LikeAking: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Baba say na speculation.
Why is it so hard for some of you to sit down and read? You just end up unwittingly showing the world how very uninformed you are.

O wrong nau!

Let's leave out arguments and insults..

Any day they complete the project or even go half way, I Will apologize for my comments.

See of you believe anything they tell you..

Be wise..

Has the project commenced?

If no then relax..
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by BoldBrainz(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2023
LikeAking:

Let's leave out arguments and insults..

Any day they complete the project or even go half way, I Will apologize for my comments.

See of you believe anything they tell you..

Be wise..

If no then relax..

I have a lot to tell you on this issue, but I'll rather not. Just use that same phone and do your research. You'll definitely find enough information to understand why the US and EU have been scrambling for alternative sources of gas and energy, so they don't have to depend on Russian sources, going forward.
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by LikeAking: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I have a lot to tell you on this issue, but I'll rather not. Just use that same phone and do your research. You'll definitely find enough information to understand why the US and EU have been scrambling for alternative sources of gas and energy, so they don't have to depend on Russian sources, going forward.

Else it's just speculation..

It's a wasteful project on their part..

Instead of this pipeline they will invest massively in alternative energy..

As long as the project has not commenced let's relax..
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by Dvdpity: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2023
ivolt:

Some kids have been crying that Nigeria shouldn't be involved
because they want almighty Wagner to win in Niger!

Only an idiotic oil economy will allow Russia who is a competitor in the gas industry
to become its neighbor without having a leverage over them.
You either resist them or you become a puppet.

I don't care about Nigerian army going into Niger Republic. This is a foreign war.. Nigeria will lose big time.
All I'm interested is "Biafrans this is the biggest opportunity to fight for your independent from Nigeria once and for all"
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by SpatialKing(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
henrimoto:
....You people will just be writing what you know nothing about from one corner of your Apartment, see how you make Niger look Superior on Paper because na you go be their battle commander.

You don turn am to Russia -Ukraine conflict. Niger don be Russia, Nigeria turn to Ukraine .

Defeat Boko Haram, crush them completely before you talk about facing Niger soldiers..

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by pquaver(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Well, I forsee serious uncertain hard times ahead. The west really do not care about you either, they just want your resources.
It will be a case of two elephants fighting and the grass suffering

So Russia care about us ba? How many blacks have u seen in Russia national football team?
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by FatherOfJesus: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
pquaver:

So Russia care about us ba? How many blacks have u seen in Russia national football team?
Where did i mention that Russia care about us?
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by DanAugust2021: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
flokii:

It's way too easy my friend.. It's just the people there that is making ECOWAS thread with caution.

Niger republic can't stand Nigeria's Military might on a norm talk more of combined ECOMOG forces with support from AU troops, It's going to be an overkill trust me.
Same way it was easy in Liberia right?
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by pquaver(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Where did i mention that Russia care about us?
. By mention only the west, that explains it all.. Two guys A and B are trying to toast a girl and u stop by the girl and tell her, do u think guy A likes u, he doesn't care about you... And saying nothing about Guy B.. Is only a fool that doesn't understand the implications of that sentence..
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by ezechi242: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
flokii:
The zombidients are only reacting to UK and US backing PBAT and ECOWAS to commence action on Niger republic.. all their Wagner and Russia noise is just to console themselves.

When AU and ECOWAS jointly issue statement that they do not recognize the Military junta in Niger republic, let me see any IPOB that will go and question them.

shut your gutters up, what have they done with the oil they've been supplying the world since for ever, what about the loans, anything that would block nigerian politicians fro m stealing is welcomed.
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by FatherOfJesus: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
pquaver:
. By mention only the west, that explains it all.. Two guys A and B are trying to toast a girl and u stop by the girl and tell her, do u think guy A likes u, he doesn't care about you... And saying nothing about Guy B.. Is only a fool that doesn't understand the implications of that sentence..
This is false dichotomy fallacy.

You are suppose to ask me about my opinon of the second guy because I'm talking about the guy A with respect to the immediate discussion we are having.
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by ezechi242: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
flokii:

The gas in Imo belongs to the FG so remove eyes from it.. all mineral deposits within Nigeria's territory belongs to the Federal Government in accordance with the constitution of FRN.

exept the gold and silver in zamfara and kanu ....keep fooling yourself
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by ivolt: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
asanausana91:
go and find out who are the most coward people in the military. The answer will be Yoruba.
Check the infantry you will only see few Yoruba people their.
Check the regiment and special forces you will see no Yoruba there.
Where I have worked for this country, your generation and your lineage nobody has ever been there.
Not only are you a coward but also an Ipob member.
Always be clear on who you are when you make fear-induced comments.

Let me help your illiteracy.
The infantry reflects Army recruitment ratio by state and lower rank.
Illiterate recruits like you will of course be the majority in the direct line of fire.
The more intelligent and higher ranked ones are in command and strategy.
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by pquaver(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
This is false dichotomy fallacy.

You are suppose to ask me about my opinon of the second guy because I'm talking about the guy A with respect to the immediate discussion we are having.

The silence on guy B is deafning... Because it the first place nobody asked u opinion on guy A, u gave it willingly why do same on B if u have no bias for B?
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by asanausana91: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
ivolt:

Not only are you a coward but also an Ipob member.
Always be clear on who you are when you make fear-induced comments.

Let me help your illiteracy.
The infantry reflects Army recruitment ratio by state and lower rank.
Illiterate recruits like you will of course be the majority in the direct line of fire.
The more intelligent and higher ranked ones are in command and strategy.
you are really a fool, so all the infantry are illiterate abi? Now the mos intelligent that are strategizing the war what is their name.
You sit down in the comfort of your house and called people that are dieing for this country illiterates? Ok since you are the most intelligent we expect you to quench the war without the illiterates.
Then call your mother to help you define the meaning of illiterate.
Re: Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't. by FatherOfJesus: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
pquaver:

The silence on guy B is deafning... Because it the first place nobody asked u opinion on guy A, u gave it willingly why do same on B if u have no bias for B?
It's still false dichotomy.

I have an option of not trusting both them. Many you are just in too much haste that you didn't hear my opinion about the other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows / Supreme Court Reinstates Dariye / MEND's Press Release On The Bombing Incidence Could Cause More Collateral Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.