Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star (348 Views)

Brand New and Super Clean American Used Phones and laptops For Sale / ZEALSTECH - Daily Super Deal Alert On Phones And Laptops - Fastest Finger First / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star by Jayzx: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hi, guys I have some cash right now and feel like going into selling uk used phones and laptops maybe few pieces to start. I have watched so many youtube videos on how I can buy from abroad and ship to Nigeria but most of these youtube videos pointed to Ebay. When I checked online reviews I read so many negative reviews about ebay so I decided to see for myself. I opened an account on ebay and I was banned in less than 5 hours without doing anything because I register and left the website. I would be happy if nairaland guys could put me through on this form of business on how to ship used uk phones most iphones and laptops and the websites to buy these items.
Re: I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star by Jayzx: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Any idea would be appreciated
Re: I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star by noobody(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles

Start from here,be on the lookout for cheap deals to resell,from there first.with time you go blend in.
Re: I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jayzx:
Hi, guys I have some cash right now and feel like going into selling uk used phones and laptops maybe few pieces to start. I have watched so many youtube videos on how I can buy from abroad and ship to Nigeria but most of these youtube videos pointed to Ebay. When I checked online reviews I read so many negative reviews about ebay so I decided to see for myself. I opened an account on ebay and I was banned in less than 5 hours without doing anything because I register and left the website. I would be happy if nairaland guys could put me through on this form of business on how to ship used uk phones most iphones and laptops and the websites to buy these items.

Why UK used? What happened to other 1st-world countries?

1 Like

Re: I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star by Jayzx: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2023
TheLoneCitizen:

Why UK used? What happened to other 1st-world countries?
Of course as I have said before I am a newbie in this stuff. Can you help me with the list of first countries and which website I can buy from
Re: I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star by Jayzx: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2023
I discovered most of these websites are very strict expecially to Nigerians. I created an ebay account and was permanently banned within 5 hours without doing anything on the account
Re: I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2023
Jayzx:

Of course as I have said before I am a newbie in this stuff. Can you help me with the list of first countries and which website I can buy from

China, brother, the world's factory.
Re: I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star by Jayzx: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2023
TheLoneCitizen:

China, brother, the world's factory.
Could you suggest website where I could get used iphones to resell
Re: I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jayzx:

Could you suggest website where I could get used iphones to resell

Re: I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star by Jayzx: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
TheLoneCitizen:

Thank you boss. I will check that
Re: I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star by judatech: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
noobody:
https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles

Start from here,be on the lookout for cheap deals to resell,from there first.with time you go blend in.
How can you recognize cheap deals?
Re: I Have Interest In Shipping Used Phones And Laptops But I Don't Know How To Star by Jayzx: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
judatech:

How can you recognize cheap deals?

(1) (Reply)

. / PS4 For Sale / Dell Vostro Corei3 4gb Ram 320gb Hdd 15" *SOLD*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.