Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out (25551 Views)

How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Made The Right Decision β€” Yakasai / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by justking(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
No matter how low priced something is, it will always be out of reach of some people.

Know & Understand The Value Of What You Offer...

Reach Out To The Right Set Of People/Target Audience...

Communicate Your Message To Them And See The Results...
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by kmaster007: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Commitment for mouth
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by AfonjaPriest: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Holyone1:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Faith, go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by Greystone: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Tntsi:
Unconstitutional and his gang in their usual manner tried to destabilize and tribalize the Nigeria labour congress.
Unfortunately, the suffering , hunger and pains in the land does not have a tribe or language.

Photo of the day.

Photo of the year

1 Like

Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by deyplay: 1:53am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
Can we all now rest, it's not easy but let's be patient. God bless you all.
define patience please
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by HAMKAH: 2:38am On Aug 03, 2023
Tntsi:
Unconstitutional and his gang in their usual manner tried to destabilize and tribalize the Nigeria labour congress.
Unfortunately, the suffering , hunger and pains in the land does not have a tribe or language.

Photo of the day.
NLC, TUC should not entertain any fear in as much as the trust Nigerians have for them is not compromised
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by Rumobaba: 3:19am On Aug 03, 2023
Holyone1:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Any little amount
Any little amount
Any little amount
Any little amount
Any little amount
Any little amount
Any little amount
Any little amount
Any little amount
Any little amount

Abeg manage 10 Any little amount
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by Okhuadams(m): 3:45am On Aug 03, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Balablu bulaba commitment that should not be trusted.

Trust, Integrity and Honestly are alien to the microphone-licking druggie. πŸ‘‹
Mr very PURE man I salutation you
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by pasuma(m): 4:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Location??
Holyone1:

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:18am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
shush!
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by Larryndelaw: 4:52am On Aug 03, 2023
thatigboman:
Has the protest been called off?
Long time ago. NLC dont know who they dealing with.. Jagaban. The man Nah eagle. I suspect he may be the one that encourages them to go and protest and later remove shock from their tire. he will give you an offer you cant resist. He is the only Politician that make promise and keep it no matter how long it may take

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by Larryndelaw: 4:54am On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Stop sounding like an idiot!

You think we residents of Abuja pay heed to the fear-mongering that you spread in other states? When did you last hear or read news of security operatives manhandling civil protesters in Abuja?

Be sitting in your dark village and be reasoning like a donkey!
You are in Abuja suffering and smiling
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by BoldBrainz(m): 4:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You are in Abuja suffering and smiling

grin grin

I'm suffering and smiling and I have strength to go on protests? Make una dey calm down with these una nairaland rhetorics abeg.
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by Lovelive: 4:57am On Aug 03, 2023
Agbado keep quiet !

IconicR:
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by Chetas81(m): 5:00am On Aug 03, 2023
I wonder if you the Nigerian citizen, different from the Nigeria problems
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by Mozegee: 5:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Tntsi:

Photo of the day.
The fools here think everything is about Tribalism. So many disgusting people who do not know how people are suffering. Most of them here are still eating mama thank you
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by OLAPROSPER4(m): 5:50am On Aug 03, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026ecB1bdnZ4PoWyDPcNXKckVCMQ8mKWinajKLvhikwwZJsGqgVY5LkhaxHH9ekJY4l&id=100066495703182&mibextid=Nif5oz

I think President Tinubu would be one of the best Nigeria has ever had. Though the previous administration failed to put measures in place to cushion the effects of the eventual removal of fuel subsidy, he quickly rose up to the challenge by dialoguing with Labour leaders not setting up one unnecessary committee, for that he deserves commendation.

Time shall however tell if he will prove right or wrong the first sentence in this submission.

God bless me.

God bless the good people of Nigeria.

God bless the President.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by dexpee4life(m): 6:26am On Aug 03, 2023
Holyone1:

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

How long will you continue with this approach.
You've opened and used more than 20 nairaland accounts for just this year to echo the same narrative. Am beginning to suspect that...........
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by Kossyso: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2023
To think that some people are against this protest baffles me. Now see the outcome. Thank you NLC for standing up for what is right despite all the threats to back down.✊
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by Edusouls(m): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2023
In 2 months Nigerians don see shege, just 2 months, devaluation of naira would increase fuel the more, before December fuel would be 1k then una go understand wella the situation we are in, meanwhile efcc have been toothless, embezzlement galore is allowed, criminals are now welcomed into the government, Buhari left and the vacuum cannot be filled
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by matm: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2023
Which one is wage award for workers?
I thought the demand is upward review of workers salary immediately and reduction of price of petrolby keeping the refineries functional again with saved subsidy money
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by rickyrex(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2023
IconicR:
can a hungry man sleep well?
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by rickyrex(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Jagaban !

He is Jagaban for one reason.

Love him or hate him, he surely wants the best for the country

Love him or hate him, he is a very good negotiator who believes in win win..

Love him a hate him, he listens to his people and works on feedbacks

He is ready for a team work

Jagaban will give you an offer you cannot resist

He is the godfather, the one man Mopol that sent obidients to PTSD and mental torture.

The lion, the conqueror, the Asiwaju, the Emilokan, the Elofokan bale one of Africa
this does not in any way reduce the cost of fuel and food stuffs in your area. And if you are living under the pay roll of tinubu pls let the poor breathe
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by rickyrex(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2023
Sunshine34:
This protest is political. Obidient are looking for different ways to destroy TINUBU. Since ajaero has identity with Obi then he's a not true to himself
and when this same nlc,tuc and tinubu protested against jonathan subsidy removal it was not political abi? Buahri and tinubu were also members of obidient then isnt it?
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by Jostoman: 7:58am On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Unfortunately, you alone can’t decide who wins the election, otherwise obi would have won

But go and ask about obi in core north where he barely scored 5% and ask them if they have heard of the man Obi.
Obi won southeast but lost Nigeria, deal with it. Even obi could not prove he won the election, all his allegations is that Tinubu should be disqualified
i will advice you to go and check original results from poling unit not the fake blurry results that those crook inec use to declare your president select.
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by Akamon(m): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2023
All NLC wanted is a mere pronouncement of word of commitment in Aso Rock, same word would have been forced out in same location.
We have now gone back to were there started, sitting and waiting.
NLC want to go to the street and de-market the FG.
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by Khyrvxjzy: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Tntsi:

Photo of the day.

una don start endsars madness with picture because your person no enter
no worry na south west d last one happen, e go happen for south east, we go plan am, una sabi cry well no worry una go cry we no go stop. Nigeria soldiers
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by castro(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2023
Let us keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by asanausana91: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Jagaban !

He is Jagaban for one reason.

Love him or hate him, he surely wants the best for the country

Love him or hate him, he is a very good negotiator who believes in win win..

Love him a hate him, he listens to his people and works on feedbacks

He is ready for a team work

Jagaban will give you an offer you cannot resist

He is the godfather, the one man Mopol that sent obidients to PTSD and mental torture.

The lion, the conqueror, the Asiwaju, the Emilokan, the Elofokan bale one of Africa
written by a gorilla.
Re: Tinubu made commitments: NLC, TUC hail Nigerians on turn-out by PaulH07: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026ecB1bdnZ4PoWyDPcNXKckVCMQ8mKWinajKLvhikwwZJsGqgVY5LkhaxHH9ekJY4l&id=100066495703182&mibextid=Nif5oz

There can only be one Oshiomole.

These ones can't even fight for their own bellies, let alone fight for us.

Tinubu knows they're just a storm in a teacup, nothing for them meen...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him / Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) / Benue News Headlines Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.