Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers (3065 Views)

Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 / Buhari In Dilemma Over Choice Of Ministers As First Lady, Others Disagree / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Nonny95: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:

No it will not and you know it

Oga go and sit down.

Rochas, Ogbonnaya Onu, Ouk, Uche Ogah, Ken Nnamani that were following APC like Yansh with fly, what did they gain?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Okoroawusa: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
paramakina202:

Panti gi agaghi efu ma ikwuo mpara Nigeria isi webia..Ezi okwu bu ndu.
You always support evil against the people you claim to come from.
Agaghim eji maka na mu bu onye Igbo kwunyere unu na nzuzu unu na ezuzu na ihe gbasara ndorondoro ochichi ime obodo anyi bu Nigeria.

Igbo anaghi emeta ya...ma ncha ma ncha. Ndorondoro ochichi bu maka inweta ike. Igaghi enweta anyi ma isoghi na otu na ga n'iru inweta ya.

Uche nakwa danyerem mu danyeregi k'esi enweta ya bu ike.

Ozo dikwa ka nwanne ya bu na ndi mba ozo aghotaghi ebe anyi kwu akwu. Anyi achoro Biafra ka anyi achoro ike ichi Nigeria?

Ruo mgbe anyi gwara onwe anyi ezi okwu dika ndi Igbo...anyi ga na adada nakwa na asughe ukwu na ihe gbasara ndorondoro ochichi nke Nigeria.

Ogwula k'ogham n'onu... jisieike nwanne madu.
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
As expected, they have the least number of states so its not a big deal. Get a life

It’s always funny how you let your hate get the better if you! So you didn’t see there are other ways the south-east was shortchanged!? Look at north-west that has used the military to give themselves SEVEN STATES….and as if that imbalance wasn’t enough, they got TEN ministers as against the south-east that got just five!

Thought you hateful and greedy lot were saying it’s the turn of the south and that we now have a ‘southern president’!? It’s the daft and naive ‘one Nigeria’ Igbo….esp’ those in APC, that i pity!

Everyday, there’s more justification for why a people should detach themselves from ‘one Nigeria’ (the brazen and in-your-face rigging of the entire electoral process not being the least) yet after all the barefaced cheating, you turn around and tell them to ‘get a life’….basically telling them to go fck themselves if they’re not happy with the ‘slave’ status you’re forcing on them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by AdesegunSanni89: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Make SE go collect ministerial slot from Obi. Even this 5 wey dem get is too much for them.
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Okwyjesus(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
You can't reap where you did not sow. If PDP had won it would still be like this because the whole region face one side during the election...

Since 2015 I tire for my people matter

There is nothing like where you sow in Ministerial nomination.

Nigeria is not anybody' s farm land you share as you wish. You follow the right part .

This is the reason why SE are not patriotic. The over 50, 000 votes in Ebonyi and Imo are they not human beings from SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by DaTruths: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
You can't reap where you did not sow. If PDP had won it would still be like this because the whole region face one side during the election...

We don't care about reaping, it only benefits the politicians, igbos doesn't care about that.

They want a working Nigeria that would favor all, political slots are what you only care about.

Bro an average igbo man doesn't give a damn about that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by paramakina202: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Agaghim eji maka na mu bu onye Igbo kwunyere unu na nzuzu unu na ezuzu na ihe gbasara ndorondoro ochichi ime obodo anyi bu Nigeria.

Igbo anaghi emeta ya...ma ncha ma ncha. Ndorondoro ochichi bu maka inweta ike. Igaghi enweta anyi ma isoghi na otu na ga n'iru inweta ya.

Ozo dikwa ka nwanne ya bu na ndi mba ozo aghotaghi ebe anyi kwu akwu. Anyi achoro Biafra ka anyi achoro ike ichi Nigeria?

Ruo mgbe anyi gwara onwe anyi ezi okwu dika ndi Igbo...anyi ga na adada nakwa na asughe ukwu na ihe gbasara ndorondoro ochichi nke Nigeria.

Obu so ndi Igbo nani bu ndi na atunyere Tinubu vote?
Vote ole ka onwetara na Northeast na Southsouth?
Oburu na Peter Obi nwere mmeri iga asi kwa ya ka ata ndi na atunyere ya vote afufu? Ka obu so ndi Igbo ka aga na ama ikpe na Nigeria oge obula?Obuzi na anyi enweghi ikike itunyere onye masiri anyi vote na ndorondoro ochichi Nigeria?
Iburu nwafor Igbo ikwesigi ikwado n'megbu na ozo obula gbara ndi Igbo.
Anyway ndi ebe anyi si na ogologo adi mma na uka mgbede.

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

It’s always funny how you let your hate get the better if you! So you didn’t see there are other ways the south-east was shortchanged!? Look at north-west that has used the military to give themselves SEVEN STATES….and as if that imbalance wasn’t enough, they got TEN ministers as against the south-east that got just five!

Thought you hateful and greedy lot were saying it’s the turn of the south and that we now have a ‘southern president’!? It’s the daft and naive ‘one Nigeria’ Igbo….esp’ those in APC, that i pity!

Everyday, there’s more justification for why a people should detach themselves from ‘one Nigeria’ (the brazen and in-your-face rigging of the entire electoral process not being the least) yet after all the barefaced cheating, you turn around and tell them to ‘get a life’….basically telling them to go fck themselves if they’re not happy with the ‘slave’ status you’re forcing on them!

I was defending you, you idiot!
No be everything you go approach with emotion, go back and read my post again.

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by DaTruths: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:

No it will not and you know it

Ngige that is from Alor, what special thing did he do for Alor people?

So if i want to vote, i would be voting so that somebody that doesn't care about their people but only their pockets to be appointed a prime minister, so that i would come to nairaland and brag that 10 people from my state were appointed ministers?

Bro you check am na.. its not logical.

3 Likes

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by todaynewsreview: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
For your electricity Prepaid and Postpaid bill payment (BEDC, Ibadan, Eko, Ikeja, Abuja, Enugu, etc), DStv, GOTV sub. @N100 service fee... 24/7 services available. WhatsApp: 08107873795. Thanks
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Brimstone77: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2023

Awwww...

Now that south east have the lowest ministers hunger will kill all of us..😔😔😔😔

I keep saying this all APC supporters have one thing in common..

I won't say more than this so that I no go chop ban...🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by DaTruths: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:

O buru na ighotara ndi Igbo ofuma, iga amata na anyi achoghi ima obodo onye na-achi Nigeria siri bia..

Ihe anyi choro bu onye ga achita Nigeria ofuma.

Ndi igbo juru Buhari na 2015, onye obula ahula ka osiri were chia ala anyi.

Odi gi ka naani gi aka ndi igbo nille were mara ihe?

Ozo di ka ibe ya bu na, ndi igbo nille akwadoghi Biafra.

Ya gazielu gi nke oma.
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Debbie4ma(f): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2023
Really 🥺 this country has gone beyond be careful,
May God help us with all this horse shit happening and restore this country.

2 Likes

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2023
Even obi wouldn't give se more than 5
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by 1x2x3: 2:03am On Aug 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

What good change has come since 2015? Who is actually making the wrong decisions with their votes??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by MrsTwrite(f): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2023
Something isn't right.
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Ebubu3: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

grin
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by seunmsg(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2023
If not for the need to satisfy constitutional requirements, they don’t deserve any ministerial appointments. Hopefully, all the nominee from SE would be deployed as minister of state.

3 Likes

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Ebubu3: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2023
zeuss:

To hell with this useless and soulless country..... We must conduct a referendum in the SE to know their feelings about being in Nigeria......... Nobody can be forced to stay in a cruel environment.
yorubas were not aligned by Jonathan government for 5years but they didnt raise yoruba republic campaign. Get a life. They only strategised with another party and won the election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Ebubu3: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2023
Afamed:
Its in order

Asiwaju has fulfilled the constitutional requirements.

Every state shall have a Ministerial slot
grin
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Ebubu3: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2023
successmatters:

Iies, APC will always present devils, the ones with long tails and bloody teeth 😬
grin
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Ebubu3: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2023
successmatters:

Speak awusa bro, this Igbo you learnt doesn't fit you.
grin
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by drlateef: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2023
Ebubu3:
grin

How do you compensate failure? Just advise me for my business?

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by drlateef: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Something isn't right.

Was something right when Tinubu got 5% votes in the southeast?

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by zeuss: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2023
Ebubu3:
yorubas were not aligned by Jonathan government for 5years but they didnt raise yoruba republic campaign. Get a life. They only strategised with another party and won the election.

Unity can never be forced.
Why not allow them go.
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Afamed: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2023
drlateef:

Was something right when Tinubu got 5% votes in the southeast?

Tinubu got 1.2% vote in SE not 5% .

It's democracy my Brother, they have the right to vote for who ever they want, same way Asiwaju Bola Ahmed has the right to give 9 Ministerial appointments to North.

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by garfield1: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:
If not for the need to satisfy constitutional requirements, they don’t deserve any ministerial appointments. Hopefully, all the nominee from SE would be deployed as minister of state.

They deserve six esp imo
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Afamed: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2023
zeuss:

Unity can never be forced.
Why not allow them go.

Tell your Senators/ HR members to initiate the process of secession.
Nobody is holding anyone not to go.
It's simple

Tinubu can not singlehandedlly give you Biafra. The power to get Biafra lies in your SE and your NA members from SE.

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by seunmsg(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2023
garfield1:

They deserve six esp imo

APC did not get 25% in Imo. Just one is more than okay for them.

1 Like

Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by Afamed: 7:37am On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:

Perhaps Imo or Ebonyi
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by garfield1: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:

Since it is ministers,tinubu should have been fair to everyone but then apply quota in terms of other posts.imo gave him the highest in se.he lost taraba and Bauchi but gave them two instead of borno where he won
Re: SE Gets Least Number Of Ministers by ideynl1: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2023
TotoGame:

It's now obvious you aren't from the Southeast

You realised very late. He’s not from SE, you should know by now where he is from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Blames Gov SIM For Loss Of Oil Wells To Imo State / Kalu's Mother Declared Wanted! / Imagine Babatunde Fashola As Minister For Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.