Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How To Process The Ptad Online Verification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Process The Ptad Online Verification (867 Views)

Online Verification Agent, Nationwide Recruitment. / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins / N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Obesity(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good evening everyone .
Below is step by step guide in processing the PTAD online verification.

You can do this for your parents or neighbor at the comfort of their homes without stressing your age parents.

There are two methods of verification
A. Facial verification method
B. Fingerprint verification method

You are to choose any of the two.
If you choose option A( facial verification , you can use an android phone or Pc 💻)
Option B requires a finger print machine.

FACIAL CONFIRMATION
1. The Pensioner will log on to ptad website: www .ptad. gov. ng using a smart phone/computer system, click on the “I AM ALIVE” icon at the top of the page and follow the instructions.

2. Start the “I Am Alive” confirmation process following the 2 steps validation process:
i. Enter your pensioners number;
ii. Enter your Bank account number.

3. Take your photo (it will be validated with the existing picture in the ptad database).

4. Perform the aliveness check by moving your face to follow the moving object on the screen.

5. When the aliveness check is completed, confirmation page will display “Successful”

6. The pensioner will receive an SMS notification of the successful completion of the process.

OPTION TWO ✌️
FINGERPRINT CONFIRMATION
1. The pensioner will need to access a computer system with finger print device for finger print capturing.

2. Ensure that .NET Framework Runtime4.7.2 and .NET Desktop Runtime 5.0.7 are installed on the Computer.

3. Click here to download the I AM ALIVE SETUP Folder. Extract all files and install on your Computer One after the other .

4. After a successful installation of the ‘I AM ALIVE’ Confirmation desktop application, double click on the application icon on the desktop to launch the application.

5. Start the “I Am Alive” confirmation process following the 2 steps validation process:

6. Do the finger print validation by placing any of your finger on the finger print device for capturing.

8. If the finger print is successfully captured, it will display a “Success” message box.

9. When the aliveness check is completed, the pensioner will receive an SMS notification of the successful completion.

Ensure to share this information with family and friends to save them the stress.

This message should be pushed to front page 📄
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by RoadMozart(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
The thing didn't go through today. I spent over 4 hours at the cafe with my old man trying it this morning but it didn't work. Other people that tried it from here too got the same negative result.

Their portal needs to be upgraded
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by orisa37: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Obesity:
Good evening everyone .

You can do this for your parents or neighbor at the comfort of their homes without stressing your age parents.

If you choose option A( facial verification , you can use an android phone or Pc 💻)

FACIAL CONFIRMATION
1. The Pensioner will log on to ptad website: www .ptad. gov. ng using a smart phone/computer system, click on the “I AM ALIVE” icon at the top of the page and follow the instructions.

2. Start the “I Am Alive” confirmation process following the 2 steps validation process:

3. Take your photo (it will be validated with the existing picture in the ptad database).

4. Perform the aliveness check by moving your face to follow the moving object on the screen.

5. When the aliveness check is completed, confirmation page will display “Successful”

6. The pensioner will receive an SMS notification of the successful completion of the process.

OPTION TWO ✌️
FINGERPRINT CONFIRMATION
1. The pensioner will need to access a computer system with finger print device for finger print capturing.

2. Ensure that .NET Framework Runtime4.7.2 and .NET Desktop Runtime 5.0.7 are installed on the Computer.

3. Click here to download the I AM ALIVE SETUP Folder. Extract all files and install on your Computer One after the other .

4. After a successful installation of the ‘I AM ALIVE’ Confirmation desktop application, double click on the application icon on the desktop to launch the application.

5. Start the “I Am Alive” confirmation process following the 2 steps validation process:

6. Do the finger print validation by placing any of your finger on the finger print device for capturing.

8. If the finger print is successfully captured, it will display a “Success” message box.

9. When the aliveness check is completed, the pensioner will receive an SMS notification of the successful completion.

Ensure to share this information with family and friends to save them the stress.

FROM ORUNTO27.
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by emmy512: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2023
Thanks for this.
Visited my grandad first week of July and he made mention of this.

I got his printouts and his ID.
Tried it and it was saying the person does not exist.

Again and again nothing.

I just gave up, and he keeps calling asking how far with the idea that a computer person has a solution to everything concerning computer.

I mailed ptad twice and till now no reply.

Has any one faced this ID issue?
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by fapol09: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Come to Osogbo station road osun State @ retiree office we did 15 yesterday
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Olamarkjoel(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
The camera is showing blank and dark it didn't show the camera image for taking a picture, from google chrome,UCweb browsers and other phone browsers still showing blank camera background I hope they fix the bug in their portal and camera not working at all for taking picture... I don't even know how I can fix this problem now.

1 Like

Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Olamarkjoel(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
RoadMozart:
The thing didn't go through today. I spent over 4 hours at the cafe with my old man trying it this morning but it didn't work. Other people that tried it from here too got the same negative result.

Hi bro, were you able to do it successful at the cyber cafe or smart phone?
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by RoadMozart(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
Olamarkjoel:

Hi bro, were you able to do it successful at the cyber cafe or smart phone?
I haven't been able to do it till now.
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:50am On Aug 04, 2023
Same here, it is quite difficult to verify the iamalive picture I got stuck at the picture verification.
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Olamarkjoel(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Obesity:
Good evening everyone .

FACIAL CONFIRMATION

OPTION TWO ✌️
FINGERPRINT CONFIRMATION

Bros,
I always get this message "This site can't ask for your permission close any bubbles or overlays from other apps.
Then try again.
How can I fix this problem?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Obesity(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
RoadMozart:

Why not use android phone.

I have done this for so many people

I will suggest around 8am in the morning or before that time... Or better still get a good network.

Ensure the ear , face and eyes are visible including the movements of the eyes
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Obesity(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
emmy512:
Thanks for this.
Visited my grandad first week of July and he made mention of this.

I got his printouts and his ID.
Tried it and it was saying the person does not exist.

Again and again nothing.

I just gave up, and he keeps calling asking how far with the idea that a computer person has a solution to everything concerning computer.

I mailed ptad twice and till now no reply.

Has any one faced this ID issue?

Interact with PTAD official Twitter page . Tag them to your complain @PTADNigeria

Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Obesity(m): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
Olamarkjoel:
The camera is showing blank and dark it didn't show the camera image for taking a picture, from google chrome,UCweb browsers and other phone browsers still showing blank camera background I hope they fix the bug in their portal and camera not working at all for taking picture... I don't even know how I can fix this problem now.

I hope you have enabled your browser to access your camera ?

I did use phone to run it for some individuals
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Obesity(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Olamarkjoel:
Same here, it is quite difficult to verify the iamalive picture I got stuck at the picture verification.

Ensure the pensioner ear , eyes are showing well. Use back camera while you are directing them from ur view to ensure a good movement
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Olamarkjoel(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2023
Obesity:

Ensure the pensioner ear , eyes are showing well. Use back camera while you are directing them from ur view to ensure a good movement
Thank you for the feedback and I did it successful the very day I quote your post.

1 Like

Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Obesity(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
Olamarkjoel:

Thank you for the feedback and I did it successful the very day I quote your post.

Welcome .

Hope your person has been paid ?
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Olamarkjoel(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Obesity:

Welcome .

Hope your person has been paid ?
No, he hasn't been paid.
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Olamarkjoel:

No, he hasn't been paid.
Payment has being receive today.
Re: How To Process The Ptad Online Verification by Obesity(m): 6:28am On Aug 24, 2023
Olamarkjoel:

Payment has being receive today.

Let the old breathe. At least they are happy now

(1) (Reply)

The Strain On My Life Is Unbearable! / 419, Una Dey De Wrong Place / A Female Is Wanted In A Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.