Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? (10775 Views)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / RIM/BBM What-if-blackberry-messenger-had-gone-cross-platform / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by gohome: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2011
I have not received any ping since 10am, same with my friends all over the world
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by LeMoor(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2011
You sure its the same with your friends ALL OVER THE WORLD?
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by Xfactoria: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2011
Same for me and my colleagues in the office!
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by udezue(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2011
I'm having the same problem. Deleted many apps on my phone but still didn't solve the problem.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by Crescentd(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2011
According to RIM, Europe, Africa and Middle East are all affected by the problem
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by texazz: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2011
See these raving lunatics. What has this got to do with Politics?
Later you bunch of illiterates will be abusing the Federal Government for failing to do the right thing.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by gohome: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2011
texazz:

See these raving lunatics. What has this got to do with Politics?
Later you bunch of illiterates will be abusing the Federal Government for failing to do the right thing.
I think you are the lunatic. Very unexposed. If you think social media can be separated from politics in the 21st century then something must be wrong with you.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by texazz: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2011
gohome:

I think you are a lunatic. Very unexposed. If you think social media can be separated from politics in the 21st century then something must be wrong with you.

grin grin grin grin

'Social media'?!
You brainless neanderthal! So you equate your BBM with 'social media' abi?
Perhaps we should also be posting here in the Politics section anytime Hi5 changes their layout. Dolt!
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by gohome: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2011
texazz:

grin grin grin grin

'So you equate your BBM with 'social media' abi?

Now I know for sure you are a lunatic

read what I said

gohome:

If you think social media can be separated from politics in the 21st century
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by OmoLisabi(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2011
Na wao, me i wan ping my babe o, beg Satan to release us please
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by gohome: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2011
Omo Wikipedia don put am already, this was really serious oooh

Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by bunmioguns(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2011
to those using BB, u can go to www.whatsapp.com download the application and start pinging each other free of cost, am currently using it on my Nokia C3 and i do use it to ping most of my frd using bb, your phone no remains your pin no
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by kokogee: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2011
that's serious!
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by whirlweend(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
It is a widespread problem affecting parts of Europe,Middle East and Africa,
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/widespread-disruption-in-blackberry-crash-across-europe-middle-east-africa/60265
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by femzy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2011
http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/10/uk-data-server-failure-sends-blackberry-devices-offline-in-europ/

So RIM's biggest asset (private data services) is also a pretty big liability?
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by freecocoa(f): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2011
Abeg I wan suscribe but I won't again,make una tell me when pinging resumes.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by malele(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2011
guys what is wrong with nairalist one cant post any advert again on that site
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by markjac01: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2011
d world's about to end. . .
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by idupaul: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
BlackBerry users and telecom network operators first reported problems with BlackBerry services in midmorning but it was not until 3.30pm local time that RIM acknowledged the problems and issued a brief statement.

“We are working to resolve an issue currently impacting some BlackBerry subscribers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa,” RIM said in a brief statement. “We’re investigating, and we apologise to our customers for any inconvenience caused while this is resolved.”

At least 10m of BlackBerry’s 70m users are thought to have been affected. The company gave no indication about the cause of the outage, which some suggested might have been caused by a power failure at the company’s main European data hub in Slough – one of several around the world.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
Na overusage wey cause am. Students make una leave dat tin go read abeg.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by 2sleek2NV(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2011
Blackberry services down in Europe, Middle East and Africa

Millions of Blackberry owners across Europe, the Middle East and Africa have been left without services following a server crash.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15243892
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by gee2(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
first time ever n ucan imagine, everyone tot it waz the wack network operators abi na service providas cos dem dey always get one problemor the other
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by deor03(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2011
gee.:

first time ever n ucan imagine, everyone tot it waz the wack network operators abi na service providas cos dem dey always get one problemor the other

You see. Always thinking that our own is the problem. Not Oyinbo own
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by Ejekinsim(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
This really shows how Nigerian youths are so busy on their BB pinging rather than using their precious time on a productive things, abeg mo na rest a bit. make fingers self rest. grin
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by richkids1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2011
[b]It is true that RIM is having problems in Canada presently and your chances of having good BBM is not clear for now but the problem will be resolve soon. [/b]
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by blkmum700: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2011
Na Boko Haram Hack their network,i just Hope MTN Is going to minus today from my service because i didn't use it
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by r231(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2011
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by desertboom(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2011
Oh. . . How I wish this service will go out of the surface of this earth. Young, old, rich, poor, students, workers and all manner of people does anything possible to get this madness called BLACKBERRY. I know Someone will be so fast to tag me old fashion.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by cecegorz(m): 12:09am On Oct 11, 2011
Awwwww! Airtel is saved of my bad mouthing!.
Firstly, my enterprise mail refused to drop since last week, then early this morning, data services completely dropped, and i was pilling all the blame on Airtel and their staff wahala, not knowing it was RIM all these while.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by mrofficial(m): 12:25am On Oct 11, 2011
Nokia don disrupt BlackBerry server. grin

Make dem do abeg, my BIS dey waste.
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by chelseabmw(m): 12:32am On Oct 11, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? by oddy4real(m): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2011
I think its better now, I am now browsing from my BB but pings aint delivering yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lenovo Tab A3300 Aka Lenovo A7-30 Touchscreen Problem After Update (SOLVED!!!!!) / Dotmac Awarded Best Internet Service Provider At National Quality Order Of Merit / Airtel 4gb For Just 1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.