Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

I Think My Yahoomail Has Been Hacked By A N/l Member: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Think My Yahoomail Has Been Hacked By A N/l Member: (1055 Views)

Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked / Naijaloaded:the Famous Nigerians Youth Website Had Been Hacked Down / Someone Has Hacked Into My Yahoomail. What Shld I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Yahoomail Has Been Hacked By A N/l Member: by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2011
I think i need a very serious help here, Ever since i advertised a phone that i wanted to sell and gave an advice on the religion section and dropping my mail address down for those who want further inquires, i have been receiving series of mails into my inbox, The simple truth is that i can't fall into you guyz hands cuz am not a greedy being. But its the disturbance that is affecting me. I have sent a message to all my banks to switch to my new email, and i might permanently drop the email down for N/L thieves. Another painful thing is that i have been using it since 2002, I would say that i was stupid to have announced my email addy via a public place like this. Am not a computer Guru, so i don't know how to go about retrieving it from the people that took over it. Just today, i got a message from the popular scam message "Miss.Mercy Ramia Daddah" Talking about the Sudan bullshit. I want you to all know that this lady is a scam. That's if she ain't a guy self. After receiving the mail to my inbox, i immediately proceeded on my personal research on the name and family background. This was what i got.

"http://419.bittenus.com/10/7/angelramiadaddah2.html"

(1) (Reply)

Acer Iconia 14" Dual View Laptop / Undecided: What Laptop Brand To Buy?? / How To Download UC Browser On PC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.