Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami (29599 Views)

Messi Scores An Outrageous Free Kick Against Ecuador To Equal Beckham Record / Oshoala Scores Second Hat-Trick In 2 Games As Barcelona Beat Tenerife 6-0 / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by WeirdAlien: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2023
TBIZZY:
It would have been a hat-trick for himbut that’s a selfless leader, He makes players around him better.

Ronaldo is the exact opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Timoleon(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2023
In Messi’s first season in Ligue 1 Mbappe had the highest assists.
Almiron:
which competition are you talking about, he has the highest assists in Ligue 1 in his first season. Messi doesn’t care about no competition. He’s only competing with himself right now.

You forget to point that this Inter Miami team has been struggling for several months, he came and there was turn around, unlike when Penado joined Nasiru Fc dem lose out everywhere, the difference is clear cos Messi is all in one, if he no fit score , assists fit show, or make e create goal scoring opportunities it’s now left for em to score.

Unlike penado wey go hide inside the box waiting for tapin or dive for penalties.
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Heffalump(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2023
Weak League!
tongue
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Timoleon(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2023
Almiron:
which competition are you talking about, he has the highest assists in Ligue 1 in his first season. Messi doesn’t care about no competition. He’s only competing with himself right now.

You forget to point that this Inter Miami team has been struggling for several months, he came and there was turn around, unlike when Penado joined Nasiru Fc dem lose out everywhere, the difference is clear cos Messi is all in one, if he no fit score , assists fit show, or make e create goal scoring opportunities it’s now left for em to score.

Unlike penado wey go hide inside the box waiting for tapin or dive for penalties.
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by lalax(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2023
They use to say 'He can't do all he did in Barca in a small club' .. Now he didn't only go to a small club, but a small club languishing at the bottom of the MLS...
Man is already breathing life into the club.. and the players now believe...
Messi is the LIGHT of football.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Okhuadams(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2023
Almiron:

MLSoccer
No worry by the the time they admire him finish no show for am again
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by BigYash: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2023
Almiron:

Leave Cr7 out of this.. They are two great men,doing well for themeselves.. I hate these stupid comperision you guys do.
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Revolva(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2023
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Almiron: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2023
BigYash:
Leave Cr7 out of this.. They are two great men,doing well for themeselves.. I hate these stupid comperision you guys do.
stop smoking weed, there’s nothing like two great men, never Messi and pendu in the same sentence. Two great men kee you dia

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Adakintroy: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2023
Ebot
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Almiron: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2023
Okhuadams:
No worry by the the time they admire him finish no show for am again
you will cry till death

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by valETA1(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Messi fans are the biggest fools..look at them dancing to American league... we all know that if Ronaldo was the one in America scoring goals ....they will insult him saying he is scoring against women....

U can keep on deceiving urselves ... he went to psg and flopped massively as expected.
. He then ran to a place that their players are half players /half djs , strippers , labourers , uber drivers ... name one top USA national team player that plays in that league ... their best players are quickly sent to Europe to learn football... No US team has ever qualified for the fifa club world cup.... this shows u how dead that league is... if Eyimba join that league , them go win am at first attempt... cheap goat

You are the biggest fool.
What proof do u still wish to see from Messi and us ?
Baba has been battering ur mkpi goat back and front, in all ramifications and dimensions of any stats, till the last Guiness WR which u guys were using fake stats to mk ur dump self's happy. Till the body clarified who the GOAT still is.

Continue sobbing, one thing remains, there's no evidence ur mkpi was even competing with Messi once upon a time. Because the difference and gap is so huge, I mean Ronaldo is battered.

Pendu should play till 50 we don't give a fvvv..k, his dreams r all with Messi, the greatest is enjoying his time out while it last, so u pendogs can wail and die ffs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Nemesis0147:
the free kick was top notch and as for the penalty….the guy too humble…

CR7 would've fought for the penalty like his life depended on it.
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Almiron: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2023
Timoleon:
Mbappe had 17, he had 14… yet according to una penadogs he failed in psg. He had the highest assists in the league last season. What’s the impact of Penado in the desert league so far.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Almiron: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2023
valETA1:

Baba has been battering ur mkpi goat back and front, in all ramifications and dimensions of any stats, till the last Guiness WR which u guys were using fake stats to mk ur dump self's happy. Till the body clarified who the GOAT still is.

Continue sobbing, one thing remains, there's no evidence ur mkpi was even competing with Messi once upon a time. Because the difference and gap is so huge, I mean Ronaldo is battered.

Pendu should play till 50 we don't give a fvvv..k, his dreams r all with Messi, the greatest is enjoying his time out while it last, so u pendogs can wail and die ffs.
lol bro, you get time o, it’s better you ignore that mindless m0ron , he’s always crying like a bereaved on every Messi thread since we won the World Cup, na make he drink sniper remain. Trust me, he no worth am, just ignore it.

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by MorataFC: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2023
Almiron:
Lionel Messi is now the first player in the history of the MLS to score 5 goals in his first 3 games, records follow him 🐐
Impressive.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Timoleon(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2023
Just try dey post facts. Nowhere in the world can you point to it that I’m a Ronaldo fan. I care about facts. Mbappe had 17 assists Messi had 14. Arguing with facts makes you more legit than the layman.
Almiron:
Mbappe had 14, he had 13… yet according to una penadogs he failed in psg. He had the highest assists in the league last season. What’s the impact of Penado in the desert league so far.
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by BigYash: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2023
Almiron:
stop smoking weed, there’s nothing like two great men, never Messi and pendu in the same sentence. Two great men kee you dia
Sense far from you.. Atleast the two great pass your papa and you inclusive.. Ode! cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by MrBroke(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Messi fans are the biggest fools..look at them dancing to American league... we all know that if Ronaldo was the one in America scoring goals ....they will insult him saying he is scoring against women....

U can keep on deceiving urselves ... he went to psg and flopped massively as expected.
. He then ran to a place that their players are half players /half djs , strippers , labourers , uber drivers ... name one top USA national team player that plays in that league ... their best players are quickly sent to Europe to learn football... No US team has ever qualified for the fifa club world cup.... this shows u how dead that league is... if Eyimba join that league , them go win am at first attempt... cheap goat

See Energy. grin. Omo, I feel your hate and pain. Keep it up grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Timoleon(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2023
That’s how they mislead people. Lionel Messi has never played an MLS game. Yet you Don agree with unverified claims.
MorataFC:
Impressive.
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Almiron: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2023
BigYash:
Sense far from you.. Atleast the two great pass your papa and you inclusive.. Ode! cheesy
ogun kee your papa. Ofcourse, they are, this isn’t about me or my father, cos we no be footballer, but I’m greater than your miserable generation, dead, living and unborn, you this fvcking peasant, son of a nobody.

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by teebagy: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2023
peanutbutterr:
messi second brace clearly shows how inexperienced american footballers are, messi playing against inexperienced youngster, and celebrating is a big turn off. let’s hope messi don’t identify as female before the end of his contract.
yet ronaldo scored four against part time imams. Messi is south american meaning they are more masculine than north americans so 4get him been a female.
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Almiron: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Timoleon:
Just try dey post facts. Nowhere in the world can you point to it that I’m a Ronaldo fan. I care about facts. Mbappe had 17 assists Messi had 14. Arguing with facts makes you more legit than the layman.
Don’t get over yourself kiddo, that was a typo from my side. I was multitasking when I replied earlier. Some of us actually have a life outside Nairaland, I was busy with more important issh here… There’s no shame in admitting that I made an error, still doesn’t invalidate my previous statement. Now tell me pendu’s impact in the desert league or fvck off my mention

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Beverlyjean(f): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2023
MrBroke:

See Energy. grin. Omo, I feel your hate and pain. Keep it up grin

It's not hate and pain....its simple logic ...

When Ronaldo was scoring in Saudi...Messi fans started insulting him and the league...but today , which league are European players running to? At least a club in that league played in last year's FIFA club world cup against Real Madrid....
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Timoleon(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2023
Almiron:
Don’t get over yourself kiddo, that was a typo from my side. I was multitasking when I replied early. There’s no shame to admit that I made an error, still doesn’t invalidate my previous statement. Now tell me pendu’s impact in the desert league or fvck off my mention
why is it hard for you to just post facts? Throwing unwarranted insults can’t change facts. No footballer is greater than Messi, facts. But let the true records speak for itself no need for perpetual lies. E say Na typo.
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by BigYash: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2023
Almiron:
ogun kee your papa
You don use your mouth kill yourself so.. Rip in advance
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by TBIZZY(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2023
fredoooooo:

You see only thus attitude of bringing his team mates along and giving them confidence by being on the score sheet makes me love him more.... Martinet needed that goal, he try to be selfish at some points in the game but ehn penalty comes, Messi ask him to take it... life no pass like dat

Abi na
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Beverlyjean(f): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2023
valETA1:

U are the fool na and u know it...generation of fools ... when they hit u fools with facts , it starts to pain una... he was a waste in psg and u guys started blaming a psg that played in back to back champions league semi final and final b4 he joined... but u fools still blamed Ronaldo for juventus woes despite he being the engine room...he left and that team totally collapsed...

American league that there are no promotions or relegation...no divisions ...is that one a league ... he knew he will flop as usual at Saudi..he then ran to MLS transgender league to catch a break... a league that vela that cudnt even make first team in arsenal kept on winning back to back to back best player in that league .
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by teebagy: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2023
Beverlyjean:

There is no rain. We need ur tears to water d ground. At psg messi was competing with de bryne for playmaking. If mbape was so good he would havd won the champions league for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Almiron: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2023
BigYash:
You don use your mouth kill yourself so.. Rip in advance
ogun kee your mama join, na stray dog go chop their corpses
Re: Lionel Messi Scores Second Straight Brace For Inter Miami by Almiron: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2023
Timoleon:
why is it hard for you to just post facts? Throwing unwarranted insults can’t change facts. No footballer is greater than Messi, facts. But let the true records speak for itself no need for perpetual lies. E say Na typo.
dvmbasss answer the simple question I asked you, Abi your hand dey pain you. I already admit the typo and I edited already. It still doesn’t invalidate my initial statement. If you have nothing meaningful to post, stay off my mentions if you no wan make thunder strike you dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Ronaldo Picks Up Golden Foot Award / Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.