Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,834 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Birthday: Teslim Igbalaye eulogises Hon. Sunday Bisi; calls him "Gilt-Edged". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birthday: Teslim Igbalaye eulogises Hon. Sunday Bisi; calls him "Gilt-Edged". (712 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium For Lagos Rally (Video) / Hon. Sunday Frank-Oputu: Gunmen Assassinate APC Chieftain In Bayelsa / PDP Affirms Sunday Bisi As Osun Chairman, Warns Wale Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday: Teslim Igbalaye eulogises Hon. Sunday Bisi; calls him "Gilt-Edged". by Davidic419: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2023
By Kehinde Adeoye

Secretary to the Osun State Government, Hon. Teslim Igbalaye has congratulated Hon. Sunday Bisi, the Osun State Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, on the occasion of his birthday.

In a message signed by him, he extolled the virtues of the state PDP chairman,  describing him as an elder statesman, a political titan and a gilt-edged personality.

In his words,

"Happy birthday to an elder statesman, a political titan, a gilt edged personality and above all, a beautiful soul, Hon. Sunday Bisi, the State Chairman of our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party."

In his congratulatory message, the SSG further described him as a committed and dedicated leader.

"Over the years, you have exemplified dedication and commitment, indeed, the hallmarks of a true leader. I marvel at how selfless you are, how you have continuously put others first just for the sake of unity, peace and progress."

"You have paddled the canoe of our dear party in the most amazing way. Your immense contribution to the progress of our great party and the state at large can never be over emphasised".

As you add another year, I pray that God almighty will continue to strengthen and protect you. I wish you peace and long life.

Congratulations, sir." , he concluded.

(1) (Reply)

I've Been Hearing It For Years Now, Is It Really True? / How To Steal From A Fool / Pictures Of Organic Crowds That Walked Lokoja Streets For Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.