Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars (1193 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Gives 10M Each To Wives Of Police Men Killed During EndSARS Riots / Gov. Sanwo-Olu Visits Family Of Man Killed During #EndSARS Protest In Surulere / 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by ANIMABIDR: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
what do u have to say about floating corpses?

I guess they don’t need justice cos it’s done by d one u love?

I ask again did you read the report above or just want to be like your father?
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by BoldBrainz(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
what do u have to say about this?

Is this your response and justification for the killing of unarmed Nigerian youths and the endless cover-up stories that have been spun and circulated since October 2020?
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by ANIMABIDR: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2023
Christistruth03:
When you are done you will publish the report of the Anambra Akwusu Sars Massacre Judicial Panel Report which nobody has seen yet

U still want to roam like your father?
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by ANIMABIDR: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Is this your response and justification for the killing of unarmed Nigerian youths and the endless cover-up stories that have been spun and circulated since October 2020?

You dey mind the unsupervised bastard?
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by freeborn02: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
yes we agree but what do u have to say about this one

At least obi killed people before sanwo olu

If u so much care about human life to that extent y ignore that of obi n cry on that of sanwo olu

At least we all agreed the two killed

Two thieves stole n were caught but u want a particular thief jailed cos he’s not from your tribe but u ain’t talking about d thief from your tribe b u are claiming u want Justice

Again

What do u have to say about that obi picture?

Go and ask those who reside in anambra about the picture you posted

So, why have you been denying the murder your cursed APC government perpetrated all these years? Is it because your parents born you as a morally rotten dog?
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by Godwin4444: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

if u so much care about human live like u want to present it

What’s your take on this picture?

If u haven’t said anything about d first killing then u have no moral justification whatsoever to talk about d second one

Let’s finish d first before we move to d second

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by Godwin4444: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

You dey mind the unsupervised bastard?
all the time u took to type this u could have given a reasonable answer to a simple question

Y not leave d insults n answer d question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by Tmb78(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
I tire for them ooo

They have all gone mute

Imagine, na u create thread I come ask u simple question for the thread wey u create. U no fit answer n then u resort to insult

Just imagine
None has been able to answer that million dollar question till now!

Even the agbaya, gay, Charlie boy is quiet about the deaths
and the almighty Chimamanda's pen has conveniently dried up, no letter to write again.
Don't even get me started on that transgendered Oby Ezek
Whew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by Godwin4444: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2023
freeborn02:

Go and ask those who reside in anambra about the picture you posted

So, why have you been denying the murder your cursed APC government perpetrated all these years? Is it because your parents born you as a morally rotten dog?
so the morally upright man wants to talk about we hanging d second thief but he has nothing to say about d first thief

Morally upright man weldone ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by BoldBrainz(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
if u so much care about human live like u want to present it

What’s your take on this picture?

If u haven’t said anything about d first killing then u have no moral justification whatsoever to talk about d second one

Let’s finish d first before we move to d second

Again I ask you, is this your response and justification for the killing of unarmed Nigerian citizens by the same government that was elected to safeguard lives and property, and the endless cover-up stories of lies and deceit since October 2020?

If you cannot answer the question, you have no yardstick to ask me another.
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by a4cube: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2023
Some of their organs is already harvested in the Lagos morgue.
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by Godwin4444: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2023
Tmb78:
None has been able to answer that million dollar question till now!

Even the agbaya, gay, Charlie boy is quiet about the deaths
and the almighty Chimamanda's pen has conveniently dried up, no letter to write again.
Don't even get me started on that transgendered Oby Ezek
Whew!
imagine the op spitting everywhere with insults instead of replying a simple question, even the one that wants to claim morally upright ignored d question but he’s telling us about lekki where we can’t find a corpse for d past 3 years

Their hypocrisy stinks to high heaven n this their mentality led to the civil war

The mindset that their own thief should b protected n other peoples thieves should b hanged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by ANIMABIDR: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
all the time u took to type this u could have given a reasonable answer to a simple question

Y not leave d insults n answer d question

I ask again did you read the article or just want to be like your father?
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by Godwin4444: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Again I ask you, is this your response and justification for the killing of unarmed Nigerian citizens by the same government that was elected to safeguard lives and property, and the endless cover-up stories of lies and deceit since October 2020?

If you cannot answer the question, you have no yardstick to ask me another.
that is my response to your hypocrisy

So obi as governor was elected to kill citizens n dump their body in a river?

Please answer that question which I can bet u will dodge it

If u so much care about human lives like u claim, by now obi should b killed
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by freeborn02: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
so the morally upright man wants to talk about we hanging d second thief but he has nothing to say about d first thief

Morally upright man weldone ooo

Go and ask those who live in anambra about the picture.

Now, to this lagos tollgate murder that concerns the entire country, did you deny it for years because you are a morally rotten dog?
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by ANIMABIDR: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
that is my response to your hypocrisy

So obi as governor was elected to kill citizens n dump their body in a river?

Please answer that question which I can bet u will dodge it

If u so much care about human lives like u claim, by now obi should b killed

Obi killed your mother or cancer which one?
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by Tmb78(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:
imagine the op spitting everywhere with insults instead of replying a simple question, even the one that wants to[b][/b] claim morally upright[b][/b] ignored d question but he’s telling us about lekki where we can’t find a corpse for d past 3 years

Their hypocrisy stinks to high heaven n this their mentality led to the civil war

The mindset that their own thief should b protected n other peoples thieves should b hanged
You must know that those who claim to be morally upright and sanctimonious are the worst morally bankrupt people you can ever meet in this life
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by Godwin4444: 11:27am On Aug 03, 2023
freeborn02:

Go and ask those who live in anambra about the picture.

Now, to this lagos tollgate murder that concerns the entire country, did you deny it for years because you are a morally rotten dog?
So people were killed in anambra but I should go n ask those in anambra

But people were killed in lagos n it’s a case of the entire country

Igbos n hypocrisy

I guess lagos lives matter than anambra lives?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by freeborn02: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:

Igbos n hypocrisy

The anambra issue is a local issue. The lagos issue occured consequent of endsars protest, which was a national issue.

I hope your brain is functional enough to grasp such a simple thing.

So, you are among the idiots that think anyone not defending the drug dealer is an Igbo? Don't you feel stupid?
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by ANIMABIDR: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2023
Godwin4444:

Igbos n hypocrisy

Are you done?

Now can you tell me what happened to your mother
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by MrsTwrite(f): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Bloody politicians!
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by ANIMABIDR: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Bloody politicians!

I don't know why African politicans behave like animals

2 Likes

Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by WorldRichest: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
Racoon:

Sanwo-Olu you're wicked. All the attempts by you and all the APC mummified zombies with conscience seared with hot iron that shamelessly & wickedly denied all the atrocities committed by the Lagos and Federal troops against innocent citizens on 20-20-2020 will continue to hunt all of you. Very wicked souls.

Cry, weep, wail. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse. Did Sanwo-Olu shoot anybody? Did Sanwo-Olu kill anybody? If people were killed, it's because they refused to warnings by government. They use their life for kalo-kalo. Government has to do everything to protect the government.

But no human life should be taken by any fellow human.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by MrsTwrite(f): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

Wild Animals/beast, that's how they behave.
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by WorldRichest: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

The politicians are all our brothers, sisters, cousins, nephew, nieces, father's, mother's, in-laws. They are not from another planet, they are our relatives. They are from amongst us. That means we are bad people, you and I, everyone of us. Even our Catholic Rev Fr Moses Adasu became governor of Venue State in the 3rd Republic, he ended up being richer than the state. Go and read about him, he later borrowed the state money from his personal "savings" after he left government. I don't think there will be a single Nigerian in Paradise.
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by WorldRichest: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

Are you done?

Now can you tell me what happened to your mother

His mother is not mentally unstable like ........
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by Thomasankara(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
[/color]so if lawlessness pervades anambra,such should be replicated in Lagos😳[color=#770077]
Godwin4444:
what do u have to say about this?
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by Thomasankara(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
[/color]must Lagos be compared to bad things?[color=#770077]
Godwin4444:
yes we agree but what do u have to say about this one

At least obi killed people before sanwo olu

If u so much care about human life to that extent y ignore that of obi n cry on that of sanwo olu

At least we all agreed the two killed

Two thieves stole n were caught but u want a particular thief jailed cos he’s not from your tribe but u ain’t talking about d thief from your tribe b u are claiming u want Justice

Again

What do u have to say about that obi picture?
Re: How Sanwo Olu Hid Dead Body Of Journalist Killed During Endsars by Christistruth03: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
ANIMABIDR:

U still want to roam like your father?

Not everyone Is like your father

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Government Officials Sacked By Tinubu In His 100 Days Of Ruling / BREAKING: Tinubu Govt Proposes N26 Trillion As 2024 Budget / Who Will Anambra State And Nigeria At Large?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.