Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

PsychoTheRapist: Who Am I? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PsychoTheRapist: Who Am I? (104 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PsychoTheRapist: Who Am I? by PsychoTheRapist: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2023
I am a psychotherapist who specializes in helping depressed girls, especially those who have been victims of abuse or exploitation by close friends and family which have made them become misandrists.** cool

I understand that depression can be a debilitating illness, and that it can be especially difficult for girls who have been through traumatic experiences. I believe that everyone deserves to feel happy and fulfilled, and I am committed to helping my clients reach their full potential. cool

I offer a variety of therapy techniques, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), interpersonal therapy (IPT), and mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT). I also work with clients to develop coping skills and build self-esteem. cool

I have a special interest in helping ENP girls especially on Nairaland, who are often stigmatized and misunderstood. I believe that ENP girls are strong and resilient, and that they deserve to be treated with compassion and respect.

If you are a depressed girl who is struggling with the effects of abuse or exploitation on Niralnd, I encourage you to reach out for help. I am here to listen to you and to help you find your way back to happiness.

**Here are some of the ways I can help you:**

* **Help you understand your depression.**

I can help you identify the factors that are contributing to your depression, and I can teach you how to manage your symptoms so you don't commit suicide .

Say No to Sniper grin

* **Help you develop coping skills.**

I can teach you how to deal with difficult emotions, and I can help you develop healthy ways to cope with stress.

* **Help you build self-esteem.**

I can help you challenge negative thoughts about yourself, and I can help you develop a more positive view of yourself.

* **Help you connect with others.**

I can help you build relationships with supportive Nairaland people, and I can help you find your place in the world.

If you are interested in getting help, please contact me. I am here to listen to you and to help you find your way back.

Your one and only PsychoTheRapist grin grin grin

CC

Pocohantas
Candidlady
Goodlady
CocoCandy
Shalommy
Siofra
JennyClay
IyaebeTheGreat
JovialJune1

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Results Chelsea Vs Dortmund, 7.30pm Yesterday 3/8: Balance The Balance! / My Autumn Lake Nursing Home / How To Make Your Own Herbal Hair Spray For Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.