Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,546 members, 7,861,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

When The Chief Agbero Reigns, One Can Only Expect More Of Asari And Oluomo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When The Chief Agbero Reigns, One Can Only Expect More Of Asari And Oluomo (112 Views)

VIDEOS Of Asari Dokubo Warning Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB. / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC / Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Chief Agbero Reigns, One Can Only Expect More Of Asari And Oluomo by mokwechineme: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2023
I havent ever seen or known Asari weilding the power he is doing now. I never knew he he has any power to wield aside those he weilds he weilds in the creeks and bushes until Tinubu became the president. Today he probably want to outdo Oluoma to become the chief's righthand man.

Latest - Asari and his boys are going to Abuja to confront a legal body - NLC from carrying out an inalienable right to peaceful protest just like Oluomo and his cohort did during endsars.

Nigeria may experience more of these from different drug, oil, agbero lords because their grand master is in the throne
Re: When The Chief Agbero Reigns, One Can Only Expect More Of Asari And Oluomo by Godwin4444: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
mokwechineme:
I havent ever seen or known Asari weilding the power he is doing now. I never knew he he has any power to wield aside those he weilds he weilds in the creeks and bushes until Tinubu became the president. Today he probably want to outdo Oluoma to become the chief's righthand man.

Latest - Asari and his boys are going to Abuja to confront a legal body - NLC from carrying out an inalienable right to peaceful protest just like Oluomo and his cohort did during endsars.

Nigeria may experience more of these from different drug, oil, agbero lords because their grand master is in the throne
chinedu

Hope u know simon ekpa is planning a coup against nnamdi kanu?

Oluoma indeed

(1) (Reply)

Can The Nigerian Navy Be Judge And Jury In Its Own Case - Kachikwu / Niger Coup: Tinubu's Planned Military Intervention At Variance With Nigerians / Best Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.