Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,545 members, 7,865,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Video Of Lady Performing "Do As I Tell You" Charm On Her Man Goes Viral - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video Of Lady Performing "Do As I Tell You" Charm On Her Man Goes Viral (158 Views)

2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) / The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Lady Performing "Do As I Tell You" Charm On Her Man Goes Viral by Gist4u: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
A viral video has shown the moment a lady was seen performing a do as i tell you charm on her man. The lady may have taken this step as she feels her man does not spend much on her, and decided to take this approach.

In the video, the native doctor is seen instructing her on what to say on a padlock which represents the will of the man. The padlocked was then locked with a key with the native doctor proclaiming that the ritual is completed.

Dont you think that this is a desperate move by the lady? Also men should sha be careful the kind of ladies they mess around with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wffttprECp0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CverASjt2oT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Re: Video Of Lady Performing "Do As I Tell You" Charm On Her Man Goes Viral by otipoju(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
I need somebody to lock me.

Me wey I be complete Spirit.

I can smell your toys from afar. Na power of the spoken word I go take negate am.

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive In Lagos!!! / Unlocking Ecommerce Profits: The Magic Of A Facebook Ad Agency / Neatly Used Tecno Pop 6 Urgently For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.