Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC (18013 Views)

Top 20 African Teams In Latest FIFA Ranking (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by atobs4real(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nice one babes. Soon be thrown back to where that belong.
Well, I still believe on the other side that Africa can make us proud
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by caprini1: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
MiamiePizza:
Bayana Bayana really surprised me. I'm glad they made it through. For the falcons, I'm optimistic they'll ace this tie with England
South Africa and morroco have better chances of progression,the English team will be a tough nut to crack,their front line plays like men.Ball sense,top notch.

1 Like

Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by Addme: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nigeria face England (Our Colonial Master)
South Africa face Netherland ( Their colonial master)
Morroco face France ( Their colonial master)
Miracles do happen in football it I don't see any African team making it to the quarter final
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by WannaHowzit(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
NaijaBookings:
HISTORY!!!

The first time Africa would have three teams in the R16 at the #FIFAWWC   

Well done Bayana 🇿🇦
Well done Morocco  🇲🇦
Well done Super Falcons 🇳🇬
   

It's Banyana Banyana (meaning "Our Girls"wink

Bafana Bafana means "Our Boys"

1 Share

Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by MT: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Flango:
cheesy
Morroco inspired the continent at the world cup in November. Now this. As the world suffer economy downturns, the quest for African resources have intensified. We have some African leaders standing up to the west at the moment. The truth is that theirs a potential for a shift in global power over the next 100 years. But the people who can benefit from it, are the people who cannot see it. Too bad...

You have said the raw truth
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by ceejay80s(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:
All three of them go comot for knockout stage.. .
Evil eviler evilest human beans
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by MT: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I don't know who Morocco is playing but Nigeria and SA have high likelihood of being knocked out. They are both playing against beasts.
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by BoldBrainz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
ceejay80s:

Evil eviler evilest human beans

I don tell you my own finish..
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by BoldBrainz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
MT:

I don't know who Morocco is playing but Nigeria and SA have high likelihood of being knocked out. They are both playing against beasts.

Even Morocco go comot..
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by Thomasankara(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
[/color]wow! Funny, honestly this pairing was staged to be so[color=#770077]
GanagiBitrus:
England vs Nigeria
Netherlands vs S/Africa
France vs Morocco

Interesting that they are all facing their past colonizers. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by starstaz(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
England vs Nigeria
Netherlands vs S/Africa
France vs Morocco

Interesting that they are all facing their past colonizers. smiley

👀

Who designed this combo.

1 Like

Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by starstaz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:

It's Banyana Banyana (meaning "Our Girls"wink

Bafana Bafana means "Our Boys"

Congratulations!!! Howzit.

1 Like

Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by owolabi5: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by greggng: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
MiamiePizza:
Bayana Bayana really surprised me. I'm glad they made it through. For the falcons, I'm optimistic they'll ace this tie with England

I can even.bet my money ...England will beat shege comot for our body ...our team is not hungry like South africa team ...oshola is not doing well at all . Only this players are impressive
Kanu
Rasidat
Tony Payne
Pumptrie

England has great fire power we can't with stand..As for South africa ...I doubt if they ca go pass Holland...They concede alot ...you can't try that with Holland abd expect a come back

1 Like

Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by phemmyfour: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:
South Africa have the best chance among them against Netherlands

Don't see Nig and Morocco surviving England and France respectively.
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
utenwuson:
We can't beat English women.... Unless weth a very rear luck

MT:

grin

Lol.. grin.

Football Analyst never tipped Nigeria to even have a chance of qualifying from a group that has a current Olympic Gold medalist in female soccer Canada, along side highly ranked teams far above Nigeria, Australia and Ireland.

Canada is ranked 7
Australia is ranked 10
Republic of Ireland 22
While Nigeria is ranked 40

Always have a mindset of a winner. I sincerely wish them the best. At least they have proved those who said Nigeria can't qualify from that group wrong. And it's a dream come true for our players who will continue to dream big while working towards making their dream come true against all odds.

Nigeria, entered this competition infact after coming forth in the African Cup of Nation. We were beaten by Morocco and then Zambia. Lol

I sincerely wish my fellow country girls the very best. Let's go out there and prove them wrong again.

Football is not mathematics. If not Nigeria shouldn't have qualified from their group at all.

I hope the scale through against all odds.

Against all odds Morocco qualified for the next round.

Who would have thought, Germany that beat Morocco 6-0 will not qualify?

Look at Brazil, they are out lol.

Canada out,

Lol football ain't mathematics.

Once again, may we be victorious against all odds.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by BoldBrainz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
phemmyfour:
South Africa have the best chance among them against Netherlands

Don't see Nig and Morocco surviving England and France respectively.

South Africa will lose with nothing less than a 2 goal margin.

But if the falcons can hold on for a draw through out the open play, they'll eliminate England through penalties..
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by deavicky(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
As a small prophet I can categorically tell u guys that Nigeria will follow the pattern they followed during the group stage.
Draw win Draw.
I prophesied in the boxing match between Dontey wilder and tyson fury .. I said the match will be Draw and it happened the way I said. And u all know in boxing, Draw is nearly impossible but it happened.
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by tonicyril: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Semaj77:

We aren't at the quarter finals yet and I posted a thread of this before yours , let's see who's thread hits the front page
How market now?? Dem don show u quota system formula grin
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by WannaHowzit(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
starstaz:

Congratulations!!! Howzit.

Same to you!

1 Like

Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by OneCandleAway(f): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
deavicky:
As a small prophet I can categorically tell u guys that Nigeria will follow the pattern they followed during the group stage.
Draw win Draw.
I prophesied in the boxing match between Dontey wilder and tyson fury .. I said the match will be Draw and it happened the way I said. And u all know in boxing, Draw is nearly impossible but it happened.

Do you do ufc predictions
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by ceejay80s(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I don tell you my own finish..
Lol
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by simfrost90210: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
NaijaBookings:
HISTORY!!!

The first time Africa would have three teams in the R16 at the #FIFAWWC   

Well done Bayana 🇿🇦
Well done Morocco  🇲🇦
Well done Super Falcons 🇳🇬

#ESP
#JPN
#NED
#USA
#NGA
#AUS
#COL
#FRA

For the quarterfinals. 🙏🏾

#FIFAWomensWorldCup #FIFAWWC   

It's good being optimistic!
Saying Nigeria will go through to the round of 8 teams in the quarter final isn't optimism.. It's hallucination.. The country is generally sick!!!
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by godwon01(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Africa has made history. The surprised is the girls from Morocco. From a conservative country for that matter where female are not known to play football at that level.
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by tellie(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Bros that na understatement because even the team that will come second will comot at the knockout stage
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by BoldBrainz(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
tellie:

Bros that na understatement because even the team that will come second will comot at the knockout stage

The kind beatings South African women go collect for this knockout stage no go easy.
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by ecoco2014(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
GOFRONT:
Congratulations to our Super Lady Falcons.

Unlike our Super Chickens who cannor even score any goal throughout the tournament with their big big Long long dick dem carry dey run upandan.

Its gonna be an All Africa Finals at the Fifa WWC in Australia and NZ
AN AFRICAN TEAM AT THE FINAL IS HIGHLY POSSIBLE. AN ALL AFRICAN FINAL IS HIGHLY PROBABLE.
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by deavicky(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Do you do ufc predictions
70%
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by sonofElElyon: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hope all 3 won't be knocked out in the second round stage
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by Chetas81(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Judolisco:
And they'll all be facing their colonizers in d nxt round
insult, anyway they also colonised the one gave birth to you
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by zhike: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
Chetas81:

Let's hope Super Falcons and Morocco will reach the last 8, as for African champions Banyana Banyana is confirmed that they will reach the finals.
Thembi Kgatlana, seoposenoe and Magaia are angels to South African citizens
Re: Africa Will Have 3 Teams In The Knock-out Stage For The First Time In FIFAWWC by Judolisco(m): 12:29am On Aug 04, 2023
Chetas81:
England vs Nigeria, south Africa vs Netherlands, Morocco vs France.... What's difficult to understand here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birmingham 2022: Onyekwere, Amechi Claim Gold, Bronze In Women's Discus Event / Uk Pool Week 25 Fixed Draws / Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.