Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. (23238 Views)

Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z A Hand Job In Public / Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] / Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Blazing88(f): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2011
watched the video.BEYONCE ISNT PREGNANT! SHES FAKING IT, bt i guess she has a surrogate. BEYONCE u fall our hand o.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by BabaEleko(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2011
I seen the pics and the videos. Its fake. Her fallopian egg and Jayz spermatozoa are somewhere cooking the baby. All she needs to do now is just to fool the world. In that pic taken of her belly exposed. Look very well, seems like she is pushing it up herself when she sited paparazzi. Bey is obsessed with her career and perfection. I have always doubted that she is truly preggo.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
I have my doubt, if Beyonce got womb at all. I dont think.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by alex406(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2011
macfarland:

Same here bro.lol.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by LongOne1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
We’ll see how all this unfolds, will be disappointing if it’s true.

I mean, with all her money, couldn’t she use a better prosthetic bump i.e. one with a plastic foetus inside not memory foam, instead of this?

She might actually be pregnant though, maybe she wanted to over exaggerate the bump to garner sympathy and thus increase her album sales. With these celebrities, it’s always ALL about the money.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by MMM2(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2011
what
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Esinwaju: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2011
I`ll reserve my comments for now.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Esinwaju: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2011
macfarland:

And for how long have you been having this doubt of yours?
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by mizneeyah(f): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
how do you explain the bikini picture then. I read somewhere that first time pregnant women pad their stomach to protect the bump
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by johncasey1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2011
Maybe the baby was change his/her position @ that moment lolz
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by johncasey1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2011
miz_neeyah:

how do you explain the bikini picture then. I read somewhere that first time pregnant women pad their stomach to protect the bump
she just finished eating
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by mizneeyah(f): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2011
she just finished eating
Really! what kind of food did she eat to make her stomach that big when she had a flat stomach before her pregnancy. Was it Pounded yam?
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by chuckdee4(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2011
I usually don't believe these kind of stories but that vidoe and the pics are quite conclusive
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by kemisuga(f): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2011
NOne of my business lipsrsealed
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by sandysprax(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2011
shocked shocked :oImagine ooo!This is new.Could it be Free Mason related?
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by mizneeyah(f): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2011
Mediatakeout nonsense gist as usual
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by armyofone(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2011
try eating Double Whopper from BK or Mac and see the result
grin
miz_neeyah:

she just finished eating
Really! what kind of food did she eat to make her stomach that
big when she had a flat stomach before her pregnancy. Was it Pounded yam?

AA dont play with whopper grin
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by InkedNerd(f): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2011
I personally find this whole thing to be funny. When I got home from school, this is the first thing that my sister told me. Based on what she told me and all the number crunching she did in her head, none of Beyonce's baby story makes sense. LMAO, rumor has it that she has a surrogate. SMH at this mess of a story. I have nothing against her or any other woman having a surrogate if that is the truth but faking a pregnancy and parading yourself as something your not is just too much.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by SisiKill1: 4:19am On Oct 12, 2011
Let's add another spin to the story. Could Beyonce be "faking her pregnancy" not because she does not want to ruin her figure but because she is having a hard tiume getting pregnant since she's really 37 yrs old *Cue shocked Gasps*

Now, now. . before you throw e-stones at me, read this

An Interview with Gabriel Union from 2008

Gabrielle Union: ‘Beyonce and I have been friends since we were teenagers’; But isn’t Gabby 36?

Gabrielle Union sat down with the Boots Girls recently while in Chicago for a charity event.

The girls asked Gabby about her BFF Beyonce and here is what Gabby said:

Beyonce and I have been friends since we were teenagers. We go to the same hairstylist now and you know how those bonds are! B is such a polite, nurturing person and a joy to work with. It’s easy to work with her because she is a good friend of mine.

But how can that be? Isn’t Gabrielle Union 36 years old? That would make her a full nine years older than Beyonce. So how could they be friends since they were teenagers — unless one of them is lying about her age?

Gabby just added fuel to the rumors that Beyonce is lying about her age. I’m going to rely on my good source inside Bey’s camp who tells me that Bey’s real age is 35.

Again I ain't sayin' she's fakin but sum'n ain't right  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by SisiKill1: 4:33am On Oct 12, 2011
miz_neeyah:

http://fr.eonline.com/news/beyonceacute_baby_hoax_whats_deal_with/268757?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-top_stories&utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_celebrities_top_stories&dlvrit=79438  Here is an article on Eonline addressing the rumour. 
Sweetie if you wanna last long in the celebrity gossip world, do not and I repeat. . .NOT take the words of a celebrity spokesperson as gospel. Not saying Beyonce's publicist is lying on this matter but just know those people are trained to lie like there is no tomorrow. . .their client can run over a homeless person in front of them and they will still find a way to spin it to "That? Gurl please, that ain't nothing, What had happen was, he doing a PSA. . . ya know, he teaching em homeless people why it be dangerous to run into a car".

No pun intended with the Ghetto sounding publicist. . .of course. tongue  cheesy
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by LongOne1(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2011
^^^with advancements in science, women can give birth much later in life. Halle Berry gave birth to her daughter at 42, so age isn’t really an issue nowadays.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2011
hmm, methinks people needs to go back and study primary school maths again. If Gabrielle Union is 36 and Beyonce is 30 (last we heard) then there is a 6 year difference in their ages and not 9 (36-30),

wink
This means when Bey was 13 (officially a teenager) Gabrielle would have been 19 (also a teen).

Besides this silly rumor has been around for ages about Bey being 30-something for a long time and someone did a timeline of her school attendance which showed it just was not possible for her to be that old unless she started pre-school at about 10.

will try to dig up the link. as for the fake pregnancy, hmm only time can really tell i guess. lipsrsealed
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
Report from TMZ in 2006

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2006/12/08/beyonces-32-girl-you-really-are-dreaming/

The Internet has been ringing with the alarming news that Beyonce Knowles is 32 years old, and not, as she's claimed all along, 25. TMZ did a little digging -- and we've got the definitive answer.

Celeb gossip site MediaTakeOut.com claimed earlier this week to have a document from the Texas Department of Health proving that the pop princess was born September 4, 1974, making her 32. But an authoritative source in Texas tells TMZ that the authenticity of that document could not be confirmed, that the document wasn't an official birth record, and that 1974 is definitely not Beyonce's b-day.

We also put in a call to the High School of the Visual and Performing Arts in Houston, which Beyonce attended, and they told us that she was a student from 1997-2000. If she was born in 1974, that would mean she attended high school from age 23 on. Beyonce might be gullible (at least enough to be ambushed by PETA), but high school at 23? We don't think so.

Beyonce's rep said she had "no idea" how the faux-age rumor began or why it was disseminated. Mediatakeout.com says that they have "thoroughly inspected" the posted document and that it looks "very real."

S
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Tczar(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2011
Yeparipa? #foe
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by SisiKill1: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2011
Long One:

^^^with advancements in science, women can give birth much later in life. Halle Berry gave birth to her daughter at 42, so age isn’t really an issue nowadays.
Lmao!! Duuuuuuude, this is celebrity gossip. . . we check all logic and common sense at the door cheesy

babagboin:

hmm, methinks people needs to go back and study primary school maths again. If Gabrielle Union is 36 and Beyonce is 30 (last we heard) then there is a 6 year difference in their ages and not 9 (36-30),

wink
This means when Bey was 13 (officially a teenager) Gabrielle would have been 19 (also a teen).

Besides this silly rumor has been around for ages about Bey being 30-something for a long time and someone did a timeline of her school attendance which showed it just was not possible for her to be that old unless she started pre-school at about 10.

will try to dig up the link. as for the fake pregnancy, hmm only time can really tell i guess. lipsrsealed

Hmmmm. . .me thinks some people need to go back to nursery school and learn the basics, so they can learn how to read and comprehend properly but ehmm. . . since we don't have time for some people to go and learn, lemme help some people by breaking it down crayola style.  wink

If the interview with Gabrielle Union took place in 2008 and she was 36, that would mean now that we are in 2011 Gabrielle Unions is. . . is. . .39!!!

Now! Now! Don't look confused, this isn't magic and I didn't just pull out a rabbit from a hatbox.

See what we did right there was subtract 2008 from 2011 and added the difference to the age in 2008. Makes sense? No? Okay lemme try another way,

Bayo has 2011 apples
Aminu has 2008 apples

How many apples does Bayo have more than Aminu? 2011 - 2008 = 3 apples

Now let's say Chucks has 36 apples ( I don't know why. . .maybe because he isn't a good apple tree climber like his friends, whatever the reason sha, he has 36 apples) so the boys decide to give him the 3 apples (how generous of them, yes?) which will bring Chucks' total to. . .what? Come on, you can do it. . .to. . . to. . .39!

And how is that? Because 36 + 3 = 39!! (Bra-aa-vo!!  grin)

So now that we have Gabrielle Union at 39 in 2011, we subtract Beyonce's age (30) in 2011 from Gabrielle Union's age in 2011. . .which like we said is 39

39 - 30 = 9!!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow!!! See what can be accomplished when one understands the basics of reading?!! Quite impressive, yes?  I agree!!!

Homework - If Beyonce is 30 in 2011, how old was she in 2008? 

Class Dismissed!!!!  cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by LadyWinona: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao!! Duuuuuuude, this is celebrity gossip. . . we check all logic and common sense at the door cheesy

Hmmmm. . .me thinks some people need to go back to nursery school and learn the basics, so they can learn how to read and comprehend properly but ehmm. . . since we don't have time for some people to go and learn, lemme help some people by breaking it down crayola style.  wink

If the interview with Gabrielle Union took place in 2008 and she was 36, that would mean now that we are in 2011 Gabrielle Unions is. . . is. . .39!!!

Now! Now! Don't look confused, this isn't magic and I didn't just pull out a rabbit from a hatbox.

See what we did right there was subtract 2008 from 2011 and added the difference to the age in 2008. Makes sense? No? Okay lemme try another way,

Bayo has 2011 apples
Aminu has 2008 apples

How much more apples does Bayo has than Aminu? 2011 - 2008 = 3 apples

Now let's say Chucks has 36 apples ( I don't know why. . .maybe because he isn't a good apple tree climber like his friends, whatever the reason sha, he has 36 apples) so the boys decide to give him the 3 apples (how generous of them, yes?) which will bring Chucks' total to. . .what? Come on, you can do it. . .to. . . to. . .39!

So now that we have Gabrielle Union at 39 in 2011, we subtract Beyonce's age (30) in 2011 from Gabrielle Union's age in 2011. . .which like we said is 39

39 - 30 = 9!!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow!!! See what can be accomplished when one understands the basics of reading?!! Quite impressive, yes?  I agree!!!

Homework - If Beyonce is 30 in 2011, how was she in 2008?

Sisi_Kill:

Bayo has 2011 apples
Aminu has 2008 apples

How much more apples does Bayo has than Aminu? 2011 - 2008 = 3 apples

39 - 30 = 9!!!!

Homework - If Beyonce is 30 in 2011, how was she in 2008?

That was classic. I bet the guy feels like a real dumbass.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by SisiKill1: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2011
Lady Winona:

That was classic. I bet the guy feels like a real dumbass.

Gasps!! I hope not oh! embarassed

I is only trying to help is all. tongue
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
I am watching this on the Wendy Williams show right now.

I do believe there is a child about to be born however it is via surrogate pregnancy. I'm not convinced with the bikin picture. It's really NONE of our business however being a star, scrutiny comes with the territory. As far as Jay Z, it doesn't seem like he is impotent however seeing the age difference and their time AWAY from each other getting pregnant wouldn't be as simple. Neither would it be to sit down the same way and STILL be jumping around on stage an in videos as Bee apparently still is. lipsrsealed

There is definitely something fishy going on. If this is an attempt to get back in the spotlight and to hide the fact that her career is flopping then my respect for Bee has gone down. She always said even as a young girl in a home video prior to getting the deal: "to my [future] fans if i come off as being fake let me know." and so far  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
grin lol @sisikill and Ms winona- must admit I did not notice that the interview was in 2008 tongue so assumed Gabby was 36. No wahala, going by that as you said one of them is lying, just don't think it's Bey based on her high school details.

Since the topic is not about madame Bey or Gabby's age will just let it rest there 'cos as I said only time can really tell about the 'fakeness' or otherwise of that bump - who knows she might be planning a demi moore-like pose in the near future which will put this to rest once and for all (that is if people don't say that is photoshopped as well that is).
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by victorian(f): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2011
What a shame, Such make believe to prove to everyone, she is pregnant, I was shocked, she could get pregnant like dat from day one, Beyonce has done so much belly twisting, that it could take years for her to be fully pregnant and give birth to a healthy baby, Her womb needs some years more to settle and adjust, but why lie?, even if, other celebrities are having babies recently, she shouldnt be pressurised about having hers, hmmm , it is wa.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by GossipGirl: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
I do not think B is faking her pregnancy, and I don't think she has to let the whole world know when her due date is. People are saying she is not the one carrying her child, whether its her or she has a SGT mom, it her choice and her business. Pregnancy overall is difficult I think the rumors needs to stop and allow B and Jay just enjoy this moment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus: "Calling Me Fat Does Not Hurt My Feelings" / Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey / Oma Nnamdi Is Married. Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.